Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Ertugral, Dramas, Islam through TV

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2020 15:38
Fatwa of Hadhrat Mufti Mahmood Sahib رحمة الله عليه
Producing a picture of any animate object is haraam. This is irrespective of whether it is produced through wood, sand, iron, gold, or whatever other material is used, like drawing with a pen on paper or on some surface, or a using a machine to capture a picture. There can be no permissibility for this at all.

Fatwa of Hadhrat Mufti Muhammad Shafee’ Sahib رحمة الله عليه
For producing a picture, the situation of the mas’alah does not change whether it is produced using colourful pens or whether it is captured through a machine (camera).

This book will in Sha Allah elaborate further:

ihyaauddeen.co.za/?p=3394
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2020 15:46
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

Please provide evidence that Jamhoor Ulama are unanimous that digital photography is Haram, start quoting Ulama from the time of digital images (who witnessed) it until 2020.

Please go ahead.

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2020 15:47
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

I see what you did there but my point was simply you using Mufti Taqi sahib as proof against something which he also does.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2020 15:48
Those for the drama, question for you.

Would your opinion be the same if the main role was played by Arnold Schwarzenegger from Hollywood or Salman Khan of Bollywood or Shaan Shahid of Lollywood?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2020 15:51
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

This is your fundamental error of understanding. Not many here are for the drama, we are discussing consequences of it, intended or unintended on/for the Ummah (particularly Pakistan).

You are either unaware of them or not fully apprised and nobody really cares about the old Jackasses which you are quoting unless you are in 1990s :lol
+2 -0Winner x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2020 15:56
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Brother according to Mufti Saaeed Ahmed Palanpuri رحمه الله تعلي this is the unanimous stance in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh. You may ask the Madaris, the Darul Iftaas will give you a Fatwa if impermissibility. We do not wish to derail the thread further.

Please take the time to read the book shared with a receptive heart, imploring to Allah Ta’ala in Sha Allah you will gain clarity in the matter.
We will follow the opinion of safety.
We have yet to learn to Read or understand fiqh.

Your Muslim brother with all due respect.

(Brother Muadh know one thing, in Sha Allah if we were ever together on a battlefield, I would sacrifice my life for you In Sha Allah. This is a message for others as well. There is no personal animosity here. At the end of the day all of us are trying to leave with our Imaan in tact. May Allah Ta’ala always guide and protect all of you. I was going to write all of us but the angels will make the Duaa on my behalf anyways in Sha Allah.)
+0 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2020 15:59
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Should I be keeping up to date with whose in the limelight ;)

I had to Google to get names and spellings.

Would the consequences be the same if they used the actors known to Hollywood and bollywood fans?

People know these actors and what they are like behind the scenes, whereas, majority don't have a clue about these Turkish stars.

Replace The Turkish star with Salman Khan and its just a bollywood movie and nothing to learn from because its entertainment.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2020 16:04
Concerned wrote:
View original post

I believe there is a very recent audio in circulation that has Mufti Saab severely reprimanding a person for taking a picture. He makes him delete it.
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2020 16:13
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Now, you have turned to mocking and sarcasm. Please understand that there is nothing wrong with disagreement or differing in Islam but try to understand what is being said.

Nobody is for the drama and entertainment, Mufti Tariq Masood is discussing consequences and so am I.

mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

Let me point issues with your information without dragging Hazrat (Mufti) Saheb into the issue who has passed away which you are shamelessly referring to take cheap pot shots.

Digital Photography does not come under the definition of "Images" as per the opinion of Ulama (of Karachi) after extensive research and deliberations. To counter this matter, quote me where the meeting which you are referring to has taken place? In India this issue was discussed and documented by IFA (India) so in your defence quote me the meeting of Ulama which took place (where when and by whom) and unanimous conclusion? Where did that happen?

This is the eye witness of the Alim who attended the session and we have asked this from Mufti Taqi Usmani Saheb (HA) many many times.

www.youtube.com/watch?edufilter=NULL&v=QSdy5kbwiJo

www.youtube.com/watch?edufilter=NULL&v=PWMW5cJmoIE

Try to suppress the hate in your heart and spend 10:21 and actually listen to what he is saying and then address the issues head on.

Let us agree that you are right and I am right and this demolishes your claim of "unanimous" opinion of Ulama theory about digital photography is Haram.

Whenever you develop the courage to discuss the matter directly instead of quoting your faulty understanding of the situation, please promise to do so and we will engage you on the issue.

mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

If you are referring to Hazrat Shaykhul-Islam Mufti Taqi Usmani (HA) then your understanding of his position is absolutely incorrect and invalid and you are as usual making things up deliberately or unintentionally and let Allah Ta'ala reckon with you whatever it may be.

Ulama and Social Media: 26DEC2018

Quote us the opposite where the Ulama are in a meeting and universally quoting that digital photography is Haram.

www.youtube.com/watch?edufilter=NULL&v=od8rS-DPbNg
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2020 16:19
Quote:
Nobody is for the drama and entertainment, Mufti Tariq Masood is discussing consequences and so am I.

Appreciated.

@abuzayd2k, my question was directed towards those who hold the same view as you. I would appreciate some form of response if the tables are turned. Jzk.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2020 16:28
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2020 16:41
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

No it won't because Hollywood has made movies of this nature like 1981 hit "Lion of the Desert" starring Anthony Quinn.

Rambo 3 was the first movie I ever saw in a movie theatre starring Sylvester Stallone on Afghan Jihad and was a Mega hit.

You don't understand the unique nature of Ertugral, its theme and impact.
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2020 16:46
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

Yes I believe that audio was him saying something about the virus, this guy was recording or taking pics, can't know for sure, but Mufti sahab called the guy to come to him in very harsh tones. You can clearly gauge from the audio that Mufti sahab was very angry. Quite unlike what I have seen from him usually.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2020 16:49
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Thing is, it's still just drama and entertainment. Nothing is being learned. Mufti Tariq Masood didn't mean that. He was talking about that very subtle programming of the mind that we can all associate with television or other media, especially in today's times. He was arguing that for once that subtle programming was of a desired ideology. The ideology of fighting for Allah.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 26th June 2020 16:58
For the record, I haven't seen the drama in question.

I appreciate and fully understand what Mufti Saab is saying.

If it removes Bollywood Hollywood and its like from the lives of people, then that's cool. But I'm just asking the question from a different perspective, what if....?
No post ratings

Jump to page: