Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 06:59
Maripat wrote:
View original post

What is your opinion on your own question.?

I presume Indian muslim leadership position will be to try to show patriotism.

The establishment and media will not buy it. And claim Indian Muslims are somehow complicit with both China and India.

I saw a recent interview Maulana Mahmood Madni did with The Print. On youtube about the Covid crisis and the Delhi riots. I did not bother watching the video just scrolled down to see the comments. The degree of hate , rage and vitriol being expressed towards Muslims and Islam was stunnning.

report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 10:04
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

If Maulana Mahmood Madni did not have a "Madni" name I doubt that he will be in any sort of leadership position purely based on skills/talent and this is the number one problem in India.

Nepotism.

abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

a2z wrote:
View original post

I also don't see it happening within the next 12 months but lets see.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 15:29
When it comes to India and Pakistan, people of both countries live in a parallel universe. People of Pakistan think that they can walk upto to the border say "Takbeer" and Delhi will fall.

People of India think that they can just activate war plans and have breakfast in Lahore and Lunch in Karachi.

India will implode at some point simply because it is an artificial construct but I am not sure if it will happen in the next 12 months.

Allah Ta'ala knows best.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 15:35
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Seems like Chinese army is better than our Pak army :( what is Pak army doing to avenge our dead?
Rank Image
London
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 16:10
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

At least our dead roam in the hearts of green birds under the Throne and their dead, well, they are dispatched to a hotter place :)
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 16:13
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Hmm...

It is unfortunate and terrible that Indians target civilians across the LOC and use Kashmirees as Human Shields inside IOK. In order to decimate Indian Soldiers (in the same brutal way) as the Chinese, Pakistan Army will have to resort to brutal, cannibalistic shelling which obviously cannot be done (due to Muslims) on the other side.

Pakistan Army does respond but does so with precision (to avoid civilians) but hit the Indian Army.

LOC for Pakistan is a difficult area but rest assured that Indian Army does receive pound for pound response but no I disagree that we should respond in the same barbaric manner as the Chinese.

Chinese Army is not battle ready and Indian Army is basically not professional enough. Pakistan is 7 times smaller and there is no example in the world where a 7 times smaller country has kept the bigger bully at bay but also given them befitting response.

China has put paid to the Indian Plans of invading (Azad) Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan, the real worry for me is Karachi as Pakistan Navy needs serious teeth to stand upto Indian in the Arabia sea.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 18:54
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 19:31
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 19:52
Chinese Version, Video and Pictures

1. Chinese construction crew was building camp and bunkers in the disputed zone.
  2. Indian side arrived with anywhere from 60 to 80 men to disrupt project in the evening.
  3. Construction workers tried to run back towards China's line of control. Several got caught and was beaten by Indians.
  4. Workers that made it back to Chinese side summoned back two companies of troops, approximately 200 soldiers. The construction crew also went back with shovels and tools for the upcoming brawl.
  5. Troops attacked Indians with clubs, pipes and sticks. One Indian soldier was killed on the spot in the initial confrontation. I believe that was the Indian battalion commander that was killed. To give him credit, he led his men in front according to the guy that posted.
  6. Outnumbered, the other Indian troops tried to hastily retreat down a steep hill. Chinese troops gave chase and toss rocks down the slope at the retreating Indians. Large number of Indians fell down the cliff after being hit by rocks.
  7. By the time Chinese side stopped, it was already dark. Indian side did not send search parties until higher ranking officers from both sides negotiated a de-escalation process. By the time India sent search parties, several hours had passed.
  8. Some Indian troops froze to death in sub-zero temperatures, or died from their injuries after failing to receive first aid in time.
  9. Chinese side packed up camp and went back to its side of the line after being ordered not to further aggravate the situation. Those severely injured were evacuated by helicopter to field hospitals.
  10. Some Indians troops were captured after the fight ended. They were released quickly as China is not at war with India so it can't keep them as prisoners.

Chinese discussion on their National TV Channel

www.youtube.com/watch?edufilter=NULL&v=JVO4kRh6LQM
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 21:47
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

This is no time for jokes, but I'm human and can't resist.

One weapon looks like it was "Made in China" and the other can be classified in Pakistani terms, "Made as China"

Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2020 22:18
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2020 05:22
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Quote:

What is your opinion on your own question.?

Honestly speaking ya akhi I was and I still am too exhausted by the very long haul of the events that we have been discussing ever since SF days. This I was left with no energy to answer my own question. Yet there was enough energy to ask the question.

Yet I can tell you the sentiments of a friend with whom I was talking yesterday. He was happy because the Saffron was finally completely and totally confound.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2020 05:37
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:

Chinese Version, Video and Pictures

Chinese construction crew was building camp and bunkers in the disputed zone.
Indian side arrived with anywhere from 60 to 80 men to disrupt project in the evening.
Construction workers tried to run back towards China's line of control. Several got caught and was beaten by Indians.
Workers that made it back to Chinese side summoned back two companies of troops, approximately 200 soldiers. The construction crew also went back with shovels and tools for the upcoming brawl.
Troops attacked Indians with clubs, pipes and sticks. One Indian soldier was killed on the spot in the initial confrontation. I believe that was the Indian battalion commander that was killed. To give him credit, he led his men in front according to the guy that posted.
Outnumbered, the other Indian troops tried to hastily retreat down a steep hill. Chinese troops gave chase and toss rocks down the slope at the retreating Indians. Large number of Indians fell down the cliff after being hit by rocks.
By the time Chinese side stopped, it was already dark. Indian side did not send search parties until higher ranking officers from both sides negotiated a de-escalation process. By the time India sent search parties, several hours had passed.
Some Indian troops froze to death in sub-zero temperatures, or died from their injuries after failing to receive first aid in time.
Chinese side packed up camp and went back to its side of the line after being ordered not to further aggravate the situation. Those severely injured were evacuated by helicopter to field hospitals.
Some Indians troops were captured after the fight ended. They were released quickly as China is not at war with India so it can't keep them as prisoners.

I saw a pic of dead Indian soldiers laid side by side where the faces were shaded in white. The brutality that still can be inferred tells us that the Chinese story leaves out a lot.

Quote:

Chinese discussion on their National TV Channel

www.youtube.com/watch?edufilter=NULL&v=JVO4kRh6LQM

The Chinese professor is very guarded and even handed about India but full blast about US.
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2020 05:45
A Discussion in India

Rahul : Why were our soldiers sent unarmed to martyrdom?

S. Jaishankar : Let us get it right the soldiers were carrying their patrol duty arms.

Nilim Dutta : Then how did they get killed the way the got killed?
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 19th June 2020 10:16
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Quote:
I saw a pic of dead Indian soldiers laid side by side where the faces were shaded in white. The brutality that still can be inferred tells us that the Chinese story leaves out a lot.

If you are referring to the same picture that is being shared on Twitter widely especially by Zaid Hamid then that is fake.