Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

9/11 and Indian Muslims

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2020 10:51
I was going for a quick lunch when 9/11 happened. I started my car when the Radio said that “a plane has hit the World Trade Centre” and Radio went back to regular activities.

Everyone thought that it was a small plane which hit the building.

When I was coming back and parking, the real story and the impact became clear.

I rushed back to work and everyone watched the rest Live on TV screen.

There was panic among British Muslims as nobody really knew how to react. MCB (and like minds) immediately started apologising and offering justification that “this isn’t Islam” etc.

We had a meeting of many Ulama within a few hours and they all wanted to know how to react but the meeting adjourned without a decision. Many of the Mosques went with “MCB like apology” immediately and start community programs of apology and distancing Islam right away.

I put a book together and shared it with Ulama (within a week) which became the benchmark of “conspiracy theorists” in UK for a long time and was widely shared at the time (printed and distributed).

I was of the feeling that “Muslims SHOULD NOT apologise for 9/11” and “why should Muslims apologise for it” etc.

I remember Yasir Arafat donating blood for 9/11 and this made me upset because I thought that this somehow linking Islam and Muslims to a crime which has NOTHING to do with a vast majority of Muslims.

www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2001-sep-13-mn-45293-stor...

More Terrorist attacks happened, more apologies followed until apologies and “good gestures” lost its meaning.

Muslims DID EVERYTHING from apology to donating blood and it got worse and worse for Muslims. The apologetics brigade came from MCB and “Ulama” who wanted to reach out. It was felt that Muslims were failing by not reaching out to enough people i.e. it is the fault of Muslims that “their apology” is not reaching enough people and “only if enough people “understood, the tide of hatred will turn.

In 2020, MAJORITY OF MUSLIM accept and understand the stupidity of apologising for things which are not our fault.
TODAY, Indian Muslims (Ulama division) is DOING EXACTLY that…Apologising and donating blood

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-52452468

I remember reading “Yasir Qadhi”’s blog after years of apologising saying that he is done apologising because this never change or work.

Expressing sympathy (grieving for loss of life) is entirely different to apologising.

Every Indian Muslim can donate one of their Kidneys (free of charge) to Indian patients (to express their love for the motherland) but this tide will NOT TURN.

Just like the case of Western Muslims, I see a clear divide between “Ulama” and common Indians (Sharjeel Imam, Rana Ayyub, Shehla Rashid) and many on Social Media who are not donating blood or are defiant and feisty.

India (unlike the West) has no law and no freedom of minorities…It pains me to say this but this “tactic” of giving Blood (and abject surrender) will NOT WORK and will not appease Hindus who are baying for Muslim blood.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Al-Hind
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2020 13:02
Noted!!
Rank Image
Al-Hind
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2020 15:17
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

The ground situation is that masses are affected by the media. Media ki afwahein kaam kar gayeen. Hatred towards Indian Muslims is visible. So how to bridge the gap.

Lakhs of Food kits are distributed to the needy families. 30 to 40% are Hindu families. We think that this will bridge the gap.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2020 15:54
ssaad wrote:
View original post

Every good will gesture you can think of from "donating blood" to "dying for your country" has been tried by Muslims in the West.

Muslims in the West are fraction of Indian Muslims, Media is equally hostile and spews venom all the time.

I know that you have a habit of just replying without thinking but do try to think, before responding in half Urdu/half English.

Muslims in the West are much more organised and have a way better grasp on the Media compared to Indian Muslims.

Apologising will NOT work.

Donating Blood & Plasma will NOT work.

Rank Image
Al-Hind
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2020 17:17
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

We are 1/5th of the total population. We are spread over the entire country. Till March,2020 the silent majority was with us or were neutral towards us.

During lock down tempers are high so masses are getting carried away by the media. Alhamdulillah the same media is appreciating whatever Muslim community is contributing.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2020 17:23
Loading Qur'aan Verse
Rank Image
Al-Hind
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2020 17:33
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

What we are doing today was supposed to be done by All muslims in India since beginning. But we muslims staying in "duniya Jail" were encroaching into "jannatul kaafir". But "der aaye durusth aaye"

20+25+20 crore muslim population in sub-continent is due the efforts of saints. Their behavior towards majority population. Islam didn't reach here through sword.

In Malaysia+Indonesia+China, muslim population is due to honesty of the visiting muslim merchants.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2020 18:06
The state of Muslims today is like that of a loyal dog belonging to a cruel master. The dog gets kicked and beaten by the master, but the dog keeps running back whenever the master throws a bone. The dog craves acceptance from the master and is quick to show his loyalty whenever he sees the opportunity.

We are like this because we are weak. If we had power we would never accept this.

Whenever a white kafir shoots up a school in America, the whole white kafir world doesn't feel guilt or responsibility. They don't send out apologies or try to absolve themselves from the pulpit. They don't feel they are now responsible for sending aid and money.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2020 18:20
Yes, the Muslims are in a position of weakness, but trying to win the approval of kuffar is even more pathetically weak. There has to be a certain limit to how low we can go, and I believe that limit has been well-reached a long time ago. It's time now to fight back. If not with swords at the moment, at least by not seeking their approval at every little chance we get.
Rank Image
Al-Hind
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2020 18:21
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Quote:
The state of Muslims today is like that of a loyal dog belonging to a cruel master

That includes you or excludes you. If you are excluded what is special about you.
Rank Image
Al-Hind
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2020 18:25
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Yes, the Muslims are in a position of weakness, but trying to win the approval of kuffar is even more pathetically weak.

My neighbors, my bosses, my subordinates, shop keepers in my area, my customers, majority of office of government staff are good human beings. I need not hate them because they are non-muslims.

We were not good muslims. We tried to encroach in to the jannath of kuffar
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2020 18:43
We don't necessarily need to bring a particular race into it.

Muslims are of all colours and that is a beautiful thing.

The hatred doesn't come from the colour of the skin, it's the belief they have, be it Hindu, Christian, Jews or Atheist.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2020 18:45
ssaad wrote:
View original post

Can you elaborate your question please.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2020 18:47
ssaad wrote:
View original post

Quote:
My neighbors, my bosses, my subordinates, shop keepers in my area, my customers, majority of office of government staff are good human beings. I need not hate them because they are non-muslims.

Bhai, you are going off on a tangent again. Nobody said we should hate non Muslims.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 29th April 2020 19:00
ssaad wrote:
View original post

Wait...

You actually believe that before March 2020, Muslims in India were fine, safe, sound and secure from Majority?