Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

COVID-19: Ulama Press Conference in Pakistan

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#181 [Permalink] Posted on 20th July 2020 17:20
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

That doesn't count, it could have "spiked" is valid.

We have golden words of "intellectuals" littered in this thread who knew better then WHO and the experts but for you...just in case...

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#182 [Permalink] Posted on 21st July 2020 08:12
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Please forgive my grammar Nazism but you're often using "then" in place of "than."
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#183 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2020 17:17
There has been an astounding silence by the brothers who were concerned with the ulema opening up mosques during Covid times about the Shia juloos that was not only allowed but given full protection by the government of Pakistan during such dangerous times. The irony being that it were these very two parties that actually started the spread of the virus in Pakistan.

With the full might of the government behind them, the juloos took the opportunity to show their true colors and insulted the Sahaba رضي الله عنه openly.

A single pandemic is just not enough of a punishment for the Muslims and non-Muslims of today.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#184 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2020 17:27
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

He's not allowed to be wrong. He knows all. He will now send you 4 bullet points with unrelated facts on why you're wrong and he's right.
+0 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#185 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2020 17:36
super-glue wrote:
View original post

Brother,

I understand that your ego has been hurt but there is 1 thing you cannot accuse me of is "in ability to admit mistakes" when I am wrong. I will let others set the record straight and those who know me in my personal life, you will not be able to get many (if any) examples where I don't make mistakes.

On the contrary, I am human and I make plenty of mistakes.

I just believe in Islam and solid evidence instead of Right-wing Christian nutjob videos and propaganda clips, if that is a crime in your eyes then I am absolutely guilty.

Don't personalise issues when your ego is bruised and you are unable to make everyone eat from your hand.

P.S: Spelling of then corrected and Jazakallahu Khayran for the brother pointing it out.
+1 -0Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#186 [Permalink] Posted on 1st September 2020 20:27
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

My ego is too big to be bruised or hurt. But if you think you know everything then I'll send you a right-wing Christian nutjob video to prove I'm right. Just holler
+1 -0Agree x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#187 [Permalink] Posted on 9th September 2020 00:27
Prior to lockdown unless I was physically unable to get to the masjid for jumuah I would attempt to go no matter if I was feeling a little unwell. Now if I feel a little hot I check myself to see my temperature is not too high so I don't end up getting refused entry at the masjid and my name being given to Public Health England or track and trace.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#188 [Permalink] Posted on 9th September 2020 00:56
Malak wrote:
View original post

What if you are putting other people's lives in danger?

Someone with a weaker immune system could get ill or you could get ill.

Recovering from covid-19 is not a pleasant experience. It's very painful and agonising.

Most people will survive InshaAllah, but those ending up in hospital may be put on to ventilators and would most likely die.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#189 [Permalink] Posted on 9th September 2020 08:15
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I get your point about the need of not putting others or yourself in danger and we should avoid this. But my point is prior to lockdown if you were ill and had fever you could and many would still go to the masjid and be allowed in. Would this now change after Covid finishes. Are they going to check temperature on a more permanent basis now and anyone with a high temperature refused entry?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#190 [Permalink] Posted on 9th September 2020 09:21
Malak wrote:
View original post

Before and after covid is completely different. It's during covid that a lot of precaution should be taken.

I guess when it's all over, things will get back to normal very fast InshaAllah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#191 [Permalink] Posted on 14th February 2021 13:03
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Do you know what is "World Health Organisation (WHO)" ?

BUT you trust a Doctor on YouTube? Based on what principles?

I know what the WHO is. WHO cares though?
The fact that the chief of WHO is a criminal is known. He should be punished for genocide!

Tedros Adhanom: WHO chief may face genocide charges

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus insists that he is on the side of peace (lol)

An American economist nominated for the Nobel peace prize has called for the head of the World Health Organisation to be prosecuted for genocide over his alleged involvement in directing Ethiopia’s security forces.

David Steinman accused Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, 55, who took over at the WHO three years ago, of being one of three officials in control of the Ethiopian security services from 2013 to 2015.

Am I lying? Nope www.thetimes.co.uk/article/who-chief-tedros-adhanom-ghebr...

Watch the Plandemic thread videos too. This guy is a criminal and he's not even medically qualified
+1 -0Winner x 1

Jump to page: