Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

COVID-19: Ulama Press Conference in Pakistan

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2020 18:14
I cant speak about Pakistan, but in other places where lockdown is being enforced and implemented, then I don't see why a select few individuals cant pray the five salah in masjid while the others pray in Jama at home. This should not be problem. A select few can also do itikaf. No need for taraweeh in masjids. The only issue would be Jumua. Do we still need to pray Jumua or not? Yes one can implement the precautions and allow jumua, but then jumua gatherings are the most high risk gatherings when it comes to Masjid. So that is a dilemma.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2020 18:29
Concerned wrote:
View original post

I visit masjid because it is obligatory on me. If the obligation is withheld, I happily pray at home.

I am in haram, I won't do tawaaf (no other place on earth I can do tawaf), the crowd in haram will hurt me. I do one set of tawaf on roof, it takes 2 hours. Ok. One tawaf is enough, I don't take risk, else; I will be in hospital offering salah alone without jamath.
+1 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2020 18:31
Concerned wrote:
View original post

Then don't talk about random issues in a thread clearly marked "Pakistan"!

First you had issues with Ulama and Medical guidance, now you can't poke holes in it because WHO has said the same thing but the Fitnah Monger in you has to somehow find fault so you will quote a single Deobandi "Mufti In Hawaii" in thread about Pakistan and continue the irrelevant discussion for the next two years.

You will inflict the opinion of a single Deobandi "Mufti In Hawaii" upon everyone and then click-bait everyone

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2020 18:43
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I was not speaking to you. If am speaking to you I will clearly state that. Other wise from here onwards I am speaking to everyone EXCEPT Muadh
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2020 18:46
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Muadh I am speaking to you. This is what Abu Muhmaad said and why I wrote my comment:

Quote:
Let's pray to Allah that this idea spreads across the world and Ulama and governing bodies allow the Masjids to remain open.

I accept that most mosques in colder parts of the world cannot remove the carpets, but each individual could wear their masks and make sajdah on their own napkins etc.

Now ask him why he is speaking about the rest of the world in this thread.
+0 -0Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2020 19:32
Concerned wrote:
View original post

Its a public forum so STUPIDITY needs to be called out whenever it is witnessed. You can stand in front of a mirror and talk and amuse yourself.

Until then...

I started this thread.
I clearly stated the title.
I reserve the right to call out your deception when I see it.

Concerned wrote:
View original post

If a "Non-Muslim" comes on this forum and denounces Allah, you will do the same and quote posts?
+0 -0Agree x 1Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2020 20:03
Concerned wrote:
View original post

This IS what is being done in the UK.

Masjids are open to a select few to fulfil the requirements of jamaat, including Jummah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2020 20:05
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2020 20:19
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Right and I was saying that can remain until a country reviews its situation. I was saying the only real problem with with those restrictions remaining would be for how long will we have to miss Jumua. We aren't doing anything wrong when it comes to not attending the other activities in the masjid. People may have an issue with missing the Jumua.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2020 20:30
Concerned wrote:
View original post

Everything is set in place. Please see the coronavirus thread for all the bits of info.

There are no issues. The rules are being followed as per the guidance of the Ulama and the government.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2020 20:36
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Let's pray to Allah that this idea spreads across the world and Ulama and governing bodies allow the Masjids to remain open.

I accept that most mosques in colder parts of the world cannot remove the carpets, but each individual could wear their masks and make sajdah on their own napkins etc.

This is dragging on but I got the impression from your above post that you were suggesting other countries should follow the pakistan model and reopen masjids with necessary precautions. I was saying there is no need to, but Jumua may be a concern for many.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2020 20:41
Concerned wrote:
View original post

I was asking for prayers, dua!

UK is hard hit compared to Pakistan, so in the current situation, its not feasible. And as I've said, our Masajid are built differently, so it's more difficult to implement.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 18th April 2020 23:47
InshaAllah this will be successful but negative media will show the visuals from the lal masjid. Maulana Abdul Aziz is running it as usual whether there's corona or army at the gate.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 19th April 2020 01:40
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 19th April 2020 01:47
The news is showing Muslims in Indonesia are holding jumuah despite ulema and government telling them to pray at home. I suspect its the same in other Muslim countries too.

I hope I am wrong... I hope Allah will see his ashiqeen gathering despite common sense, fatwa, medical advice and turn to them with rahma. We should make dua to Allah that, "Look your servants defy reason and aql out of love of You, so protect them and elevate their status in dunya and akhira."
No post ratings

Jump to page: