Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, Rjamal, Mufaddal
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2020 06:07
Summary of talk by Maulana Ilyas Ghumman DB:

Hadith from Saheeh Ibn Habban:

Four types of people will be presented on Judgment Day -- a deaf person, a mentally challenged person, a senile person, and a person who died without hearing the message of Islam. The deaf person will say I was unable to hear the message of Islam. The mentally challenged person will say I was ridiculed by children in the street for my mental deficiency. The senile person will say I could not understand the message of Islam due to being senile. The fourth person will say no one came to me with the message of Islam. Allah سبحانه وتعالى will test these four people. They will be commanded to enter the Hellfire. The Prophet (on him be peace) swore by Allah سبحانه وتعالى that of these four people, whoever enters the Hellfire will find it to have no torment for them.

What we learn from this hadith is that Allah سبحانه وتعالى will accept the excuses of these four kinds of people and he will not punish them with the torment of Hellfire. We are not told what else will transpire in regard to these four people. It is obvious to us that if they pass the final test on Judgment Day, Allah سبحانه وتعالى will give them redemption.

May Allah سبحانه وتعالى make us a means for the spread of His Message to others. We should use all means available to us for this purpose. We should beseech Allah سبحانه وتعالى for the guidance of others. We should pray that everyone is saved from Hellfire and everyone enters Paradise.

Halalified YouTube Audio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GozjfJ1K09A
report post quote code quick quote reply
+6 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2020 06:52
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Hazrat Kaleem Siddiqui Sahab emphasizes that the responsibility of communicating Islam to the people near us is ours. For example we Indian Muslims are burdened with the responsibility to offer Islam to the Hindus, Jains and Buddhists as well as the Christians of India.

In my view this task has already been done by the likes of Dr Zakir Naik for our generation and the likes of Maulana Qasim Nanotwi and Dr Wazir Khan and Dr Rahmatullah Kairanvi in earlier generation.

These thoughts are relevant to the topic of this thread in the sense that many of our Dayees feel that we have to keep chasing a non-Muslim till he or she accepts Islam. I am sorry that is wrong. In my view my responsibility is just to say that brother (or sister) God would like you to be a Muslim and it is my duty to convey that to you.

After that if the invitee says that explain it little bit more please then we have a the perfect right to say that please find out for yourself.

+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
India
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2020 07:35
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Prof sab ponder upon this.

If Dr Abdul Kalam would have declared that, I am following Islam, it is from teachings of Islam that we must give back for what we are paid for. How powerful dawat it would have been. Alas..... Dr Abdul Kalam introduced himself as a person, not as a representative of Islam.

I have heard this many times, if a Muslim employee is honest, efficient, hard worker... non-Muslims praise him "you should not have been born as a muslim". And the person smiles. It would have been a powerful dawat, if the honest man would have told "I am following Islam, this is the quranic verse or prophet's hadith which I am following".

Similarly, a helping muslim neighbor, a honest teacher, doctor, a rickshaw driver would have declared, "I am following Islam".

+5 -0Like x 5
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2020 09:53
Quote:
After that if the invitee says that explain it little bit more please then we have a the perfect right to say that please find out for yourself

Does this also apply to Muslims? If a Muslimn asks us for explanation for a matter regarding Islam, we have the perfect right to say that please find out for yourself?

Quote:
many of our Dayees feel that we have to keep chasing a non-Muslim till he or she accepts Islam.I am sorry that is wrong.

Many of our tableeghis feel that we have to keep chasing Muslims till comes to the Masjid or joind the effort.Is this also wrong?

Just trying to understand what was said and in what context and why it was said.
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 2
Rank Image
India
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 9th March 2020 10:11
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Quote:
In my view my responsibility is just to say that brother (or sister) God would like you to be a Muslim and it is my duty to convey that to you.

After that if the invitee says that explain it little bit more please then we have a the perfect right to say that please find out for yourself.

What prof sab is saying here is, if you are weak, being a dayee contribute a bit, do this.

My day to day experience, I face christian missionary representatives at work place, they never get tired, never give up, bold and strong.
+5 -0Like x 5
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 05:39
Summary of talk by Mufti Saeed Khan (DB):

There are hundreds of millions of people around the world who have not received the message of Islam in their native languages. None of these people will be sent to Hell. This is the opinion of the Ahlus Sunnah. For all those who have not received the message of Islam in their native language, they will not be sent to Hell. A kafir (disbeliever) is one who was presented with the message of Islam in his own language, and he then refused. If someone has not received the message of Islam, then he is excused. If, however, such a person has not fulfilled the rights of others, then he will be punished for this sin. So what will become of them? Some scholars are of the opinion that they will be turned to dust, some say they will end up in purgatory, some say they will be made to serve the inhabitants of Paradise, and some say that ultimately these people will also be sent to Heaven as a result of The Mercy of Allah سبحانه وتعالى. These are all various opinions that scholars have presented in much detail in their books -- Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi (QS), Shah Waliullah (RA), Shah Abdul Aziz Dehelvi (RA).

In conclusion, a person who has not received the message of Islam in his lifetime will not be sent to Hell.

Halalified YouTube Audio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muSEdB7LTyU&t=4s
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 08:11
Will this also apply to extreme shias or qadiyanis? Let's say an area full of qadiyanis and those who are born there have only ever known qadiyanisism and had no contact with Muslims. Will they be considered as ones who didn't hear true Islam.

Also what degree of exposure is required. I've heard some scholars say as long as they have heard about a religions called islam, book called quran and prophet called muhammed (saw) that is enough for them but others say they need more than just that.

+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 09:00
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Think, if Allah SWT treats us in the same way.
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
India
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 09:07
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Quote:
Summary of talk by Mufti Saeed Khan (DB):

There are hundreds of millions of people around the world who have not received the message of Islam in their native languages. None of these people will be sent to Hell. This is the opinion of the Ahlus Sunnah. For all those who have not received the message of Islam in their native language, they will not be sent to Hell. A kafir (disbeliever) is one who was presented with the message of Islam in his own language, and he then refused. If someone has not received the message of Islam, then he is excused. If, however, such a person has not fulfilled the rights of others, then he will be punished for this sin. So what will become of them? Some scholars are of the opinion that they will be turned to dust, some say they will end up in purgatory, some say they will be made to serve the inhabitants of Paradise, and some say that ultimately these people will also be sent to Heaven as a result of The Mercy of Allah سبحانه وتعالى. These are all various opinions that scholars have presented in much detail in their books -- Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi (QS), Shah Waliullah (RA), Shah Abdul Aziz Dehelvi (RA).

In conclusion, a person who has not received the message of Islam in his lifetime will not be sent to Hell.

This is the happiest message I have received ever. Allahu Akbar.... How merciful Allah SWT is.
+5 -0Like x 5
Rank Image
London
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 09:41
ssaad wrote:
View original post

All fair and square as it is mentioned in the Quran and would be valid till the end of the world where applicable.

But how is this true in this day and age?

Even the most remote place on the planet knows Mickey Mouse, Tom and Jerry, Muhammad Ali, Jesus, and even Trump for that matter!
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 09:55
Quote:
A person who has never heard of Islam or the Prophet SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and who has never heard the message in its correct and true form, will not be punished by Allaah if he dies in a state of kufr (disbelief). If it were asked what his fate will be, the answer will be that Allaah will test him on the Day of Resurrection: if he obeys, he will enter Paradise and if he disobeys he will enter Hell. The evidence (daleel) for this is the hadeeth of al-Aswad ibn Saree, who reported that the Prophet of Allaah SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: There are four (who will protest) to Allaah on the Day of Resurrection: the deaf man who never heard anything, the insane man, the very old man, and the man who died during the fatrah (the interval between the time of Eesaa (Jesus, upon whom be peace) and the time of Muhammad SAWS (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)). The deaf man will say, O Lord, Islam came but I never heard anything. The insane man will say, O Lord, Islam came but the children ran after me and threw stones at me. The very old man will say, O Lord, Islam came but I did not understand anything. The man who died during the fatrah will say, O Lord, no Messenger from You came to me. He will accept their promises of obedience, then word will be sent to them to enter the Fire. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, if they enter it, it will be cool and safe for them.

According to another report, he said: Whoever enters it, it will be cool and safe for him, and whoever does not enter it will be dragged to it.

(The hadeeth was reported by Imaam Ahmad and Ibn Hibbaan, and deemed saheeh by al-Albaani, Saheeh al-Jaami, 881).
+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
India
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 09:57
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Do you expect Allah SWT is hardliner like you. Can we expect the same treatment from Allah SWT the way we treat others.

Insaaniyath ke liye apna dil wasee karo bhai. Jannat bahuth badi hai, hamein jagah zaroor milegi, kisi ke jannat mein jaane se hamari jannath chhoti naheen ho jayegi
+4 -0Like x 4Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 10:19
Quote:
Even the most remote place on the planet knows Mickey Mouse, Tom and Jerry, Muhammad Ali, Jesus, and even Trump for that matter!

Perhaps you have rural America confused with the rest of the world.
+3 -0Like x 2Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 10:27
When I was a kid, I was taught by the Deobandi Ulama that even if Islam didn't come to some people (in this day and age) they can be told, Did you not see the sky, the sun, the moon, the earth, the trees, and how the world works. Allah has sent many signs, including the Aql, did they not use it.

As mentioned, this was from Deobandi ulama!
+2 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 11th March 2020 10:43

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

The still do to this day, along with many other stories.

+3 -0Like x 1