Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Ad-Dukhan (Sign of the Last Day): What will it be like?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
xs11ax, abu mohammed
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2020 19:31

Loading Qur'aan Verse

Loading Qur'aan Verse

Another of the major signs of the Hour will be the appearance of the smoke. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): "Then wait you for the Day when the sky will bring forth a visible smoke, covering the people, this is a painful torment." [al-Dhukhaan 44:10-11]. A definition of the smoke was narrated from Ibn 'Abbaas, who explained that it is one of the Signs of the Day of Judgement, as was narrated by Ibn Jareer and Ibn Abi Haatim from 'Abd-Allaah ibn Abi Maleekah, who said: "I went to Ibn 'Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) one day, and he said: 'I did not sleep at all last night.' I asked him, 'Why not?' He said, 'They said that a star with a tail (a comet) had appeared, and I was afraid that the smoke had started, so I could not sleep at all.'"

Imaam Ibn Katheer commented: "This is a saheeh isnaad, going back to Ibn 'Abbaas, the scholar of the ummah and the interpreter of the Qur'aan. This is also the opinion of all the Sahaabah and Taabi'een who agreed with him, in addition, there are many ahaadeeth going back to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) - saheeh, hasan and others - which state the same thing. This is convincing evidence that the smoke will be one of the expected signs, as is also clear from the text of the Qur'aan." (Tafseer Ibn Katheer, 7/235).

Australian Bushfires during the day:

Satellite Images of Australian Bushfires:

Australian smoke from Space

report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2020 19:40
Salaam

Makes you wonder....what if some of the signs of the last days are man/nature made and not supernatural.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2020 19:58

Iceland Volcano Ash during the day

Iceland Volcano Ash during the Night

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 15th January 2020 20:04

Philippines: January 2020

+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2020 09:32
Smoke to make 'full circuit' around globe, Nasa says

The UV aerosol index is a qualitative product that can easily detect smoke (and dust) over all types of land surfaces. It also has characteristic that is particularly well suited for identifying and tracking smoke from pyroCb events: the higher the smoke plume, the larger the aerosol index value. Values over 10 are often associated with such events. The aerosol index values produced by some of the Australian pyroCb events have rivaled that larges ever recorded.

Combining UV aerosol index with RGB information is one way to enhance both.

Loading tweet
+2 -0