Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

ANALYSIS: 09OCT2019-Turkey Starts Ground Operation in Syria

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2019 16:59
What is the prophecy about orthodox Christians and muslims coming together. Google takes me to imran hosseins article which I don't want to waste time reading.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2019 17:14

Rajab wrote:
View original post

There is no specific narration (to the best of my knowledge) about orthodox Christianity, Hadeeth just talks about alliance with "Christians".

The facts of the grounds are what I listed.

SIH is Pro-Russian so he interprets everything in Hadeeth to to be Pro-Russia.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2019 17:42
Deleted
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd October 2019 21:54
a2z wrote:
View original post

Muslims will recapture Constantinople. This means that they will lose it first.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2019 05:47
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

“Lose” it, yes...

But not necessarily ‘physically” lost.

I had given an example before, when pakistan allowed its territory to be used against Islamic emirate of Afghanistan, from where American bombers bombed The Taliban, for all practical purposes it was ‘lost’ though physically and superficially it was a country governed by Muslims. If Taliban had the capability and the will to ’ conquer’ Islamabad then, it would have been considered similar to the conquest of ‘Constantinople’.....

It is possible that something similar happens to turkey in future, and somehow it decides to stand on the wrong side of political and ideological divide, siding with the enemies of Haqq. We don’t know it yet..

Just a theory...
+1 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2019 07:46
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Very useful information.
And I am impressed that you have the actual ground level information too.
I wonder who has disliked the post. What is there is to dislike about a post that is simply information packed?

And then there is this question - it is difficult to get a a very accurate idea of the emotional content of a tense situation, particularly when you are looking at it from afar.

But it does look like that we have not communicated well with the Communists. We must do it pronto.

West is Too Quick in Judging
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 24th October 2019 20:36
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Yeah, it's possible. Turkey has serious secular germs in her elite, military and urban population.
On the other hand, I don't think that the Christians have forgotten their humiliating defeat in Constantinople.

In the comment section of one YouTube video about crusades some Christians were talking about their urge to recapture Constantinople.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 25th October 2019 09:24

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

You have it slightly wrong...

1. Constantinople (1453): This was the seat of Eastern Orthodox Church (byzantines) so Russia would have a bone to pick with this and not the West.
  2. Dardanelles (1916): A broken Ottoman empire humiliated the combined major (NATO) navy and they have indeed not forgotten their defeat at the hands of Turks. It was the most abject Naval defeat in modern warfare, Turks died in the thousands but never retreated and never surrendered and rubbed Winston Churchill's nose into the ground.

The British and Europe have never forgiven the Turks for 1916.

The same year in 1916 the Ottomans (Secret Service) also made a F-O-O-L out of SIS* (MI6 and British Intelligence) by en excellent game of deception in Iraqi desert. The British general was so humiliated that he killed himself with his own gun!

www.thehistorypress.co.uk/articles/the-siege-of-kut-al-am...

Indeed, my friend...Indeed, my friend....British & Europeans hate Turks!

Americans were never involved so they have no hangups against the Turks.

P.S: * Called SSB back in 1916 when Ottoman Secret Service (i.e. تشکیلات مخصوصه or The Special Organization) humiliated them again and again in the Iraqi Desert with the final surrender in 1916.

+3 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 27th October 2019 19:16

Dabiq, Al-Amaq in Hadeeth of last days

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ، قَالَ: ” لَا تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ حَتَّى يَنْزِلَ الرُّومُ بِالْأَعْمَاقِ أَوْ بِدَابِقٍ، فَيَخْرُجُ إِلَيْهِمْ جَيْشٌ مِنَ الْمَدِينَةِ، مِنْ خِيَارِ أَهْلِ الْأَرْضِ يَوْمَئِذٍ، فَإِذَا تَصَافُّوا، قَالَتِ الرُّومُ: خَلُّوا بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَ الَّذِينَ سَبَوْا مِنَّا نُقَاتِلْهُمْ، فَيَقُولُ الْمُسْلِمُونَ: لَا، وَاللهِ لَا نُخَلِّي بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَ إِخْوَانِنَا، فَيُقَاتِلُونَهُمْ، فَيَنْهَزِمُ ثُلُثٌ لَا يَتُوبُ اللهُ عَلَيْهِمْ أَبَدًا، وَيُقْتَلُ ثُلُثُهُمْ، أَفْضَلُ الشُّهَدَاءِ عِنْدَ اللهِ، وَيَفْتَتِحُ الثُّلُثُ، لَا يُفْتَنُونَ أَبَدًا فَيَفْتَتِحُونَ قُسْطَنْطِينِيَّةَ، فَبَيْنَمَا هُمْ يَقْتَسِمُونَ الْغَنَائِمَ، قَدْ عَلَّقُوا سُيُوفَهُمْ بِالزَّيْتُونِ، إِذْ صَاحَ فِيهِمِ الشَّيْطَانُ: إِنَّ الْمَسِيحَ قَدْ خَلَفَكُمْ فِي أَهْلِيكُمْ، فَيَخْرُجُونَ، وَذَلِكَ بَاطِلٌ، فَإِذَا جَاءُوا الشَّأْمَ خَرَجَ، فَبَيْنَمَا هُمْ يُعِدُّونَ لِلْقِتَالِ، يُسَوُّونَ الصُّفُوفَ، إِذْ أُقِيمَتِ الصَّلَاةُ، فَيَنْزِلُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ، فَأَمَّهُمْ، فَإِذَا رَآهُ عَدُوُّ اللهِ، ذَابَ كَمَا يَذُوبُ الْمِلْحُ فِي الْمَاءِ، فَلَوْ تَرَكَهُ لَانْذَابَ حَتَّى يَهْلِكَ، وَلَكِنْ يَقْتُلُهُ اللهُ بِيَدِهِ، فَيُرِيهِمْ دَمَهُ فِي حَرْبَتِهِ “

Abu Huraira (Radhiallahu Anhu) reported Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A’maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army) which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah’s eye, would be killed and the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Esa (Jesus) (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Esa Alahi Assalaam) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance.(Muslim2897)

Dabiq & ISIS

The Hadeeth quoted above is authentic and this is precisely why ISIS even named their propaganda magazine to "Dabiq"

US & Turkey Agreement

This is a map of the agreement which was agreed between Turkey and US brokered by Mike Pence (VP of USA).

Russia & Turkey Agreement (Part 1)

7 days later Erdogan travelled to Moscow and signed another treaty with Putin. This time the territory behind ceded to Turkey is even clearer.

Russia & Turkey Agreement (Part 2):

The very next day on the 24th of October 2019, Erdogan announced in a press conference that Turkey will be setting up an observation post in Manbij.

Quote:
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - Turkey agreed with Russia to have an observation area on the northwestern part of Syria’s Manbij to protect the area, Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Thursday. “We have requested an area of 5X19 (km) on the northwest of Manbij to protect the area. We reached an agreement on this with Russia ... it is like an observation post,” Erdogan said,

Where is Dabiq?

1. 62 Kilometers (38 miles) from Manbij in a straight line to left
  2. 10km (6 miles) from the border with Turkey
  3. 38km (23 miles) from the Aleppo
  4. Now under direct control of Turkey

Where is Al-Amaq?

1. Hatay Province in Turkey
  2. A Town by this name no longer exists so it is my speculation that it is somewhere here, right North of Dabiq and across the border into Turkey
  3. Always been part of Turkey

Both Towns mentioned in Hadeeth are now de-facto part and under control of Turkey. I do not know what it means or implies...

+2 -0Winner x 2
UK
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 28th October 2019 08:59
Maripat wrote:
View original post

Quote:
I wonder who has disliked the post. What is there is to dislike about a post that is simply information packed?

It's one member who has pressed disagree on almost every post of his on that page. Doesn't seem like a truthful rating. Looks personal.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 28th October 2019 09:30
Yasin wrote:
View original post

Muad khan deserves our respects and thanks. He works hard on his posts, tries to make his posts informative and he tries to make things easy for us to understand. At his level, he hardly needs ‘ratings’ but we must show our gratitude to him.
+3 -0Like x 3Agree x 3
UK
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 29th October 2019 23:38
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Action has been taken with an update. I noticed every new post of Muadh_Khan has a default dislike on it so I checked, again it's the same member on almost every new post so after checking the ratio on his profile page I decided to balance it and disallow all negative ratings until the balance of replies in the thread and negative ratings somewhat match.

All negative ratings from this one member from Muadh's posts have also been cleared.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2020 20:27

28FEB2020: TuAF Groundbreaking Strike

Gentleman! You are looking at the destruction of $50-$70 US Dollars of Asaad in a tweet, so enjoy the video. :lol

Loading tweet

Pantsir-S1 is one of the most advanced SAM systems which Russians have given to Syria. Pantsir-S1is the backbone of air defence in Syria and they only have about 30 of them.

Israelis took it out with a SoW (long range) worth a few million but the Ottomans seems to have done it with a cheap drone and rammed a missile down its throat!

Ottomans have taken it out like a knife through butter, there will be panic in Damascus and Moscow tonight!

If Turkish Air force (TuAF) starts doing more of this, there will not be an Army for Asaad to fight.

+2 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2020 20:33

28FEB2020: Turkish Precision Strike with a Drone

twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1233485993208098819

Gentleman, These videos show two two things:

1. Ottoman UAV (unmaned aerial Vehicles) indigenousation has matured with precision targetting
  2. Ottomans are confident enough to use it in the most heavily contested and guarded airspace

Syrian airspace is guarded with Pantsir and S300 and Ottomans are making minced meat of the Russian supplied air defences not with F-16s but cheap drones using precision weaponry.

Kiya Baat Hay, Tussi great Ho :lol

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 28th February 2020 21:02
Let's hope Turkey keeps this up and don't settle for a ceasefire.
No post ratings