Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

ANALYSIS: 09OCT2019-Turkey Starts Ground Operation in Syria

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2019 21:00

To Begin with

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Dualarımız sizlerle

English: Our Duaas are with you.

Rabbim ayağınızı taşa değdirmesin , ordumuz muzaffer olsun inşaAllah

English: May Allah Ta'ala protect your feet from the stones. May Allah Ta'ala return our Army with victory, Insha'Allah

Ameen

report post quote code quick quote reply
+0 -0Ameen x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 9th October 2019 21:06

Preparation

The Ottomans have deployed KORAL and have jammed all communication upto 200  KM inside Syria.This is the difference between Saudees (amateurs) and Ottomans who are battle hardened over centuries.

P.S: Pakistan needs these beautifies and deploy it along the border with Afghanistan and Iran, she is absolutely beautiful!

+3 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 10th October 2019 10:19

Attacks on Turkish Mosques in Europe in 2018 by PKK

Kurds regularly attack and vandalise Turkish Mosques in Europe, here is a list from 2018.

+3 -0
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 11th October 2019 05:33
Parvez Ahmed from USA

Why did Trump pull US troops from Northern Syria thus abandoning the Kurds, our key ally in the fight against ISIS? The short answer is to fulfill the wishes of his master Putin. The obvious beneficiaries of this move are Russia, Turkey, Syria and Iran. But it will be Turkey that holds the key to lasting damage in the region. They will wipe out the Kurds (already underway), pushing them out of their home and make Northern Syria into an Arab buffer zone, by relocating Syrian refugees into this ethnically cleansed region. Yes it is genocidal and Trump is aiding this expected genocide.

What remains unclear is why the Republican reaction to this has been fast and furious? Is genocide the red line for their sycophancy? I am not sure. For starters, many Republicans may not realize that Kurds are Muslims. Some may feel that a regional loss of an ally will also dent the missionary work that is underway, which is the old colonial guise of saving the natives. Also, a genocide against Kurds allows Iran and Syria to create their own foothold in the region, much to the detriment of Israel.

I will like to think that the world will come together to protect the Kurds. But judging by past failures to stop genocides in Rwanda, Myanmar, etc. I am not optimistic.

Our worst nightmares about a Trump presidency are now unfolding at breathtaking speed - from corruption to chaos. How this ends is anyone's guess. Pray and stay vigilant.

(I find it very difficult to either put myself in Kurdish shoes or otherwise and comment on the issue.)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 11th October 2019 06:24
All this deep analysis of Trump's motive is rubbish. Elections are near and this is simply a political move by him to pander to his White Nationalist supporters. That's all.

It's the Israeli lobby within the US that is not happy at this decision.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 12th October 2019 22:05
Kurdish general to U.S.: Either protect us, or 'move aside so we can let in the Russians'

Gen. Mazloum Kobani Abdi, the commander of the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces, did not mince words when meeting with William Roebuck, the Deputy Special Envoy to the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS on Thursday, CNN reports.

"You have given up on us," Mazloum said, referring to President Trump's decision to pull U.S. troops out of northern Syria, giving Turkey an opening to invade, which they have. "You are leaving are leaving us to be slaughtered."

An internal U.S. government readout obtained by CNN also revealed that Mazloum told Roebuck he has considered gaining the support of another foreign power in place of the U.S. "I've been holding myself for two days from going to the press and saying that America abandoned us and that I would like you to get out of our areas now so that I can invite Russia and regime planes to take over this airspace," Mazloum said. "Either you stop this bombing on our people now or move aside so we can let in the Russians."

Roebuck reportedly then suggested Mazloum not make any "immediate decisions," but instead give him time to relay the message to the State Department. Read more at CNN.

Tim O'Donnell
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 12th October 2019 22:43
These same kurds (not innocent civilians) pkk sdf ypg all supported and helped assad in his aleppo onslaught. Have no sympathy for them at all.

Regardless whos behind or conspiracies fact is Muslims and Muslims lands will suffer and kuffar usa uk EU Russia all benefit. Either selling arms for Muslims to kill Muslims or them using their new toys on Muslims seeing what damage they do.

As usual Saudi scum are beggin their rabb America to stop Turkey calling it a invasion of Arab lands. Same dogs who invite US troops into the hijaz ul muqaddasa to build permanent military bases have the nerve to call this an invasion. Its on Arab news website if u want to read the article.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2019 00:11
In a major shift in alliance, Kurdish forces announce deal with Damascus on Syrian troop deployment near Turkey border.

Will this now be a direct war between Syria and Turkey? Who will Iran and Russia back? If Iran gets involved then what will America do?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2019 06:14
Sadly, this could be yet another goal of US deep state to push Syria and Turkey to an all out war, after miserably failing to achieve their objectives of removing Asad, curtailing Iranian influence in the region and limiting the role of Putin in the middle east.

It may actually turn out to be the exact opposite of it !

Let us pray, it does not get the colour of ‘Arab-Ajam war, that will be devastating for the region and the Umma. The visit of Putin to Saudia is very significant under the circumstances. A kingdom, disillusioned with America, exactly like Kurds, left alone to face the onslaught of Iran, after the Aramco incident....

The American policy of leaving its allies on the mercy of their opponents, is an eye opener for all. Every state must shed this syndrome of dependency on superpowers and adjust their foreign policies according to their own strength. Jumping into wars, expecting that some foreign power will help you out when things go wrong, has proved hopelessly futile.

As a reminder :

روى الإمام أحمد في مسنده (3/436) :
‏حَدَّثَنَا ‏‏يَزِيدُ ،‏ ‏أَخْبَرَنَا ‏‏شُعْبَةُ ‏، ‏عَنْ ‏مُعَاوِيَةَ بْنِ قُرَّةَ ،‏ ‏عَنْ ‏‏أَبِيهِ ‏‏قَالَ :‏ ‏قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ‏‏صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : " ‏إِذَا فَسَدَ أَهْلُ ‏الشَّامِ ، فَلَا خَيْرَ فِيكُمْ ، وَلَا يَزَالُ أُنَاسٌ مِنْ أُمَّتِي مَنْصُورِينَ لَا يُبَالُونَ مَنْ خَذَلَهُمْ حَتَّى تَقُومَ السَّاعَةُ " .

So, when Fasad spreads in the people of Sham, there is no good left in us.

(The words after the arabic text are my own,not a translation of Hadeeth)

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2019 06:19
I have not looked at it from Arab v Ajam angle. That sounds interesting. The arab league has condemned Turkey's actions and have invited Assad to their next meeting. We could have a situation where saudis buy off Assad to reduce his dependence on Iran.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2019 10:21

Rajab wrote:
View original post

This tells you that YPG/KPP were never really fighting the Syrian regime otherwise, how can you switch alliances in a day?

No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2019 11:44
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2019 16:48

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Could you play the video on Muftisays? Because I thought that you had to click (leave Muftisays) and then play it?

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 14th October 2019 18:43
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

The issue isn't being able to play the video or not within the post, like YouTube does.

Such tweets and videos give the image embedded on the forum page which is against the rules

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 15th October 2019 03:19
Rajab wrote:
View original post

I m seeing a WW3 in this.

All world is making Turkey a villain country .
I hope some Muslim countries should help Turkey , and they should take China Thier side
No post ratings