Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2019 12:28
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2019 12:29
I do not see any choice for Indian Muslims. They CANNOT and SHOULD NOT back Kashmir and struggle of Kashmirees, the best they can do is follow the stance of Maulana Salman Nadwi.

What choice do Indian Muslims have?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2019 12:41
Maulana Salman Nadwi has lost lot of goodwill amongst Indian muslims for his comments on Sahaba, Babri masjid etc. so not sure how many people will take his message seriously.

Jamiat is split in to 2 factions. One led by Maulana Arshad and the other led by his nephew Maulana Mahmood. Maybe it's time to pay attention to what Maulana Arshad has to say and ignore Maulana Mahmood on the Kashmir issue.

Even if there is an EU like union between neighbouring countries, it won't include Pakistan.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2019 12:49
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2019 13:59

Honest servant wrote:
View original post

India is a land of Fake news so not sure what is being quoted to what extent but both of them are appeasing BJP

Rajab wrote:
View original post

I have a feeling that many Indian Muslims disagree with all of these options.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2019 14:28
If people of Khurassan comes out with blag flag which will march towards Jerusalem as per hadiths ,

1) How Indian Muslims can join them ? what will be options available for our families ?
2) What role our Indian Ulamas will play during that period?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2019 16:35

Honest servant wrote:
View original post

No different to any other Muslims, anywhere else.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2019 16:37
What choice do they have? The same choices that the Muslims have always had, ever since the time of the Sahaba رضي الله عنهم. The choice between truth and falsehood. Choice between foregoing Allah and lying underneath the scorching sun with a boulder on your chest. The choice between getting torn apart and giving up your belief.

I know it's easier said than done but if you are praying to Allah for the kind of "madad and nusrat" that was with the Sahaba رضي الله عنهم then you need to sacrifice like they did.

Some of these Indian ulema are trying to make this entire issue about Pakistan when the truth is that even if Pakistan disappeared all of a sudden overnight, the Hindus would not rest until they have erased every last of the Muslim from the subcontinent. Can't these ulema see where their years of attempts to appease the Hindus has brought them?

The irony is that they are failing to understand the ways in which Allah tests the believers. If right now, they don't have the guts to stand up for their Kashmiri brothers (nothing to do with Pakistan's Muslims), then they absolutely should not expect the rest of the Muslim Ummah to stand up for them when the Hindus turn their attention towards them, least of all from Pakistani Muslims.
+4 -0Like x 3Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2019 16:40

fod1083 wrote:
View original post

Indian Ulama are repeating what their predecessors did pre-1947 and millions of Muslims have perished.

+1 -1Dislike x 1Agree x 2Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2019 19:34
"What Now ? "

Wait their turn I suppose one of the extreme Hindu leaders made astatement several years ago.

About making India a Hindu Rashtra by 2021 by purging India of Muslims and Christians.

The annexation of Kashmir was quickly followed by the removal of citizenship of Muslims in Assam. They plan to go nationwide with that programme.

In China as some media outlets are reporting the authorities have expanded their progroms. Are now targetting the minority Hui Muslims in China.

Indian has been emboldened by the lead of the chinese and the tacit support and approval of the Gulf Arab states for the annexation of Kashmir...to up the ante.

The Indian muslim leaders if they think by abandoning the Kashmiri... and chanting slogans of love and patriotism for mother India. They will be saved then they are grossly mistaken. All indications are a genocide of muslims is coming, all the anti-muslim rhetoric and propaganda and demonisation, dehumanisation of muslims is as has been witnessed in history something that precedes a genocide.

As Malcolm X stated many decades ago. And I paraphrase.

"Power does not back down in the face of a smile, it does not backdown in the face of some non-violent loving action, the only way to deal with power is more power. Real power comes from conviction and it produces insurrection against oppression. That is the only way you end oppression Power.."

+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2019 20:01
Sorry to sidetrack, but what if jihad e hind was all about Muslims fighting the corrupt Muslims then moving across the borders to fulfil the hadith.

What if its all about cleansing the distorted beliefs and replacing it with true Islam?

I can see that happening with such ridiculous things coming from there. Allah swt will replace the Indians with good fearing Muslims and that could be the start of their expedition

Allah swt will replace anyone anytime.

Patriots will not be able to help in such a war. That's just my two cents :(

So yeh, Indian Muslims, what now?
+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2019 21:12

Meeting with Maulana Mahmood Madani (HA):

I asked for a meeting so I was told that he will be giving me a ring and he (HA) did.

I told him that I am not Indian but I read at least 5-10 Indian news sources every single day (7 days week), I am somewhat familiar with the Indian circumstances.

Issue 1:

My biggest problem with Indian Muslims is that the Indian Media cuts the statements of Indian Ulama, politicians and laymen and then the castigation of Muslims starts. In this day and age, all you need to do is to issue press statements and videos in full using your site and Social Media and declare that this will be the only official point of release.

By all means, speak to Media but also release unedited versions via your own platforms.

I then told him that get me in touch with your people and I will HELP, FINANCE & ASSIST your entire Media campaign BUT do not give me non-sense, If you are serious my offer stands but don’t JERK ME AROUND!

I offered him to raise money (which I can raise by contacting Indian Muslims). Someone was supposed to ring me but never did.

The Maulana who was supposed to coordinate sends out WhatsApp messages and added me to his list so I get TRASH many times a day and that’s about it. The same Maulana is sending many messages a day justifying statements about Kashmir being part of India. These message are badly formatted in both Urdu and English, no matter which language you try to understand them in!

Maulana told me, “It’s complicated to concentrate on the phone, you need to come and see me”.

I replied, “I don’t have time to WASTE with you! You have very clearly understood what I am offering and how I am offering and I have no interest in coming down, listening to your Bayans and doing Bay’t”.

Indian Muslims are at the EDGE and you need to get a move on.

Issue 2:

My second issue is that a large number of Indian numbers DO NOT read Urdu and many don’t even understand it. Why do you then insist on doing everything in Urdu?

At least get your own Ulama to translate and communicate in regional languages, by all means speak Urdu whose first (and only language) is Urdu but you need to ensure that what you say gets to everyone.

He gave me more non-sense justifying what happens

Because his Mureeds had recommended that he take the time to speak to me, he kept insisting that I should come and sit down and have “Dawat”which I was not interested.

I told him, “Maulana! Indian Muslims are staring at an abyss so DO NOT Subhanullah, Masha’Allah me and sing my praises, I am not interested.But Indian Ulama need to change their game, tell me how we can help and we will GO TO END OF THE EARTH but do not waste my time by normal tactics. I have been introduced to you so ask your Mureeds about me BUT do not waste my time”.

My door is open to you anytime for BUSINESS. Whenever you want to streamline the way you conduct yourself, ring me.

P.S: I have been asked many many times to meet him in person but after my conversation with him, I have realised that its a lost cause.  There are many things wrong but I gave him two of the easiest and most glaring issues and easy fixes. They have fixed their Twitter/Facebook a little bit but thats about it.

+4 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 25th September 2019 09:46
(1) Indian Muslims still have not worked out their response to Partition of India.

(2) They stupidly carry that partition guilt.

(3) To support Kashmiris even in this most dire situation is resoundingly out.

(4) Among the Maulawis the most politically savvy are Badruddin Ajmal Sb, Arshad Madani Sb,Mehmood Madani Sb and late Asrarul Haq Qasmi.

(5) Then there is Salman Nadvi Sb and a few Barelwis.

(6) Not a single one of them is or was up to the problems that Muslims of India face. Except for some rehabilitation work and legal assistance to the Muslims falsely accused of terrorism.

(7) However high regard we have for them, including the Sufis, it will be a folly on our part that any significant action will ensue from their side.

(8) Though the situation in Kashmir demands urgent attention by Muslims of India but I am very sorry to say that we have not done our homework well in last seventy two years and we are simply not ready to intervene.

(9) Muslims of India, including the AMU intelligentsia is not ready to even have private conversation about the problem. A couple of weeks ago our teachers association issued a notice to have a meeting about the current situation in the country and that meeting was cancelled.

(10) I doubt that meeting will be called again soon.
+5 -0
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 25th September 2019 10:13

Maripat wrote:
View original post

In your opinion, how can Indian Muslims deal with the issue of Pakistan and what should be their stance? Secondly, raising voice on Kashmir is linked with support for Pakistan, what should be the tactic to break this connection?

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 25th September 2019 10:39
So have Indian Muslims like many other Muslims, accepted all this as a part of their fate? Have they lost hope? Have they lost their will? Being directionless is one thing but being inactive and unwilling to do something is a totally different thing.

I think Muslims in general have stopped dreaming big.

Those who cannot dream big cannot achieve big.

If the founders of RSS could see a dream to wipe down non Hindus from the subcontinent then why couldn't and why can't Muslims see a dream to rule the world and establish Allah's law.

If a person is certain that he is gonna die by the hands of oppressors then he must exert his full force to do his last act. At least he must die with honour and integrity. He will attain Jannah if his intentions were right. And who knows, Allah may become pleased seeing his effort and divine help may save the active ones (overlooking their past and present defects).

This mindset of practicality (slap on my right cheek attitude) has snatched "the ability to do anything" from Muslimeen.

When everyone believes that one day everyone is going to die then why can't Muslims emotionally invest on a bigger dream and then take the action to the best of their judgement. If they are going to die anyway by the hands of the oppressors, let the world know that they were not peanuts and the oppressors had a hard time in finishing them.

The Afghans were the only ones who stood their ground from the very beginning against the Soviets. At first was their will to defend and drive out the foreigners. Help from USA came later on. First was their dream and then came the waseela of USA aid at the orders of Allah Almighty. Reality of Soviet–Afghan War by Mufti Tariq Masood - History of Afghan War

I am disappointed in Hikmah Lovers.

At least, I love one thing (besides many other things) of Tablighees. Right or wrong, they are doing something. They are active and I hope that their elders start realizing the situation and start utilizing the manpower of Jamaat to teach the oppressors a lesson

I miss Dr.Israr Ahmed Rh. (Although, I disagree with him on some issues like "Nature of Jihad in current times").
+0 -0Optimistic x 1