Topic Appreciation
abuzayd2k
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#91 [Permalink] Posted on 20th February 2019 04:53
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

True,but what if the arguements become a source of stress ...

You have rightly put the word 'healthy' before the word arguement.It can be healthy only if it is purely academic,constructive and good natured.Sometimes it becomes difficult and therefore create more stress,a risk factor for Ischemia heart disease :)

So,please add 'arguements' to the list of prohibited things you already mentioned,salt,sugar,cholesterol etc :p

I believe if one acquire the good habit of excessive Dhikr from young age,it helps a lot in keeping one busy in old age.Allah swt tells us in hadeeth e qudsi: انا جليسُ من ذكرنى (I am the companion of the one who remembers Me).Who can be better companion than Allah swt ?
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#92 [Permalink] Posted on 20th February 2019 07:09
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Brother Muadh ,
Thank you for the clarification. Anyone who developed ill thoughts for Mufti Zarwali Khan should be able to see the whole scenario in a different light and have a more realistic understanding of why Mufti Zarwali Khan or any other Ulama may be praising the Saudi ruling family.

But my dear brother , what was the point of this whole thread?
You started by sharing an audio clip of Mufti Zarwali Khan showering praise on MBS.Some of the members here got shocked , some members were trying to defend Mufti Zarwali Khan while others showed their disappointment.

All of a sudden you then posted this clarification message which shows that you were well aware of everything.To an onlooker , it would seem pretty obvious that your post caused nothing other than fitna and confusion.( I am not saying that was your intention but the result was that regardless)

So why post something like this?

+4 -0Like x 2Agree x 3Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#93 [Permalink] Posted on 20th February 2019 08:05
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Maybe someone could write to Mufti Saheb and explain to him why he should not be supporting the Saudi family and MbS. Or even better if someone who lives near him could actually meet up with him and explain in person. Then Mufti Saheb could retract his statements?
+1 -0Like x 2Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#94 [Permalink] Posted on 20th February 2019 09:42
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Absolutely if the argumentation is not constructive. Then Uncle jeeism in that case becomes a malady in itself.

Perhaps thats what it should be called, the malady of Unclejeeism.
I frequent a restaurant made up of a large clientele who are Uncle jees. They spend their time engaging in debates on various issues.

You have the Uncle jees who despite being told they are wrong, by numerous people, will stubbornly stick to their position. " I am right and everyone else is wrong." If people persist in their criticism then these type of Unclejees bring upvgrievances from the past some real and some imagined. Then claim they are being maliciously maligned and have been so for years.

Then you have the second type of Unclejees. They have a habit of when corrected will admit they are wrong and apologise, but the very next day will return to their original positions.

Then we have the Unclejees who operate with stealth. These Unclejees when corrected will go silent. But they will wait weeks and even months to take their revenge on the person who corrected them.

These are forms of destructive Unclejeeism commonly found in our
Masjid committees. You are correct
this type of Unclejeeism causes stress and can then be a contributing factor in the individual being afflicted by numerous illnesses. Like diabetes, hypertension, atheritis, depression etc. Also people on the receiving end of Unclejees wrath can also be adversley affected emotionally and be put in to a state of stress.

On top when complaints are made by the youth about a badly behaved Unclejee , you have some well meaning individual remark..."This Unclejee although he is abrasive and blunt at times we must not forget the fact that he has done numerous work for the deen and infact he helped lay the foundations for this masjid 50 years."

That is then taken by Unclejee as a licence to go freestyle on everyone and search out arguments where there are none. Take revenge on individuals who disagreed with his position at a previous committee meeting perhaps months or years earlier.

I would conclude that Unclejeeism is a serious malady. It has no easy cures. If any youth have been on the receiving end of the harsh words of of us Unclejees, do not take things to heart or become despondent. We are trying hard to change but the older you become the harder it is to change it is far easier to emain staunch in our ways.

You will one day grow old and become Unclejees and Auntiejees yourself and realise what this particular Unclejee was rambling on about.
+3 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#95 [Permalink] Posted on 20th February 2019 10:07
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Correct !

Children grow young and young grow old and finally pass out...

الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَاةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفُورُ

(He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving;-)

The test ends but life continues,in Barzakh,and then either jannat or (God forbid) jahannam.

Those who were given a longer life will be asked about the rights of younger ones (amongst other things) and the younger ones will be questioned about the rights and respect of their elders (amongst other things).

Let us be humble in front of ‘unclejees’,it costs nothing,it fills our lives with barakah here in this world and adds to our success in akhira,InshaAllah
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#96 [Permalink] Posted on 20th February 2019 11:08
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Nicely put...! But all jokes aside I would state that of far greater importance is for Unclejees to be humble infront of the youth.

Years ago before the internet we used to have a radio programme in Ramadhan...I remember they had a topic of discussion about harsh, judgemental, and stubborn behaviour of Unclejees driving away youngsters from the masjid. Many becoming so alienated as to never return again.

The youth who were complaining about this issue were people of my generation. Now 25 years or so later, we are Unclejees ourselves and we display the same type of behaviour only on differrent paltform via the internet.

Typical scenario a young person going through various problems stress, depression etc. seeks refuge on an Islamic message board. Starts engaging in various discussions some Unclejee trying to prove he still has the swagger, speaks deliberatley in harsh tones to the person, young person is so affected by this leaves the Islamic message board never to return again.
Allah knows best what happens to these youth once they leave or where they end up.

Maybe its time for us Unclejees to grow up we have had plenty of years to do so . And realise how our words will affect others and might even drive away people especially youth from the deen. In particular those youngsters who maybe suffering from clinical depression and various personal problems.

We need to be more compassionate towards our youth they are facing far greater challenges then the previous generation did.

+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#97 [Permalink] Posted on 20th February 2019 11:10

muslimman wrote:
View original post

Nice try buddy at changing the subject but perhaps in your little mind problems go away by not discussing it.

Let’s get some facts straight:

1. Its Mufti Zarwali Khan (HA) who has made the clip PUBLIC and not me
  2. It is all over Social Media and WhatsApp group with people abusing and defending Hazrat (HA) and there are two camps

This is a PUBLIC forum (no different to any other PUBLIC) discussion. This means that we should be intellectually capable and mature enough to discuss issues without falling into extremes.

I very strongly disagree with your idea that issues should be brushed under the carpet just because they are controversial.

Very very strongly disagree.

How I feel about an issue is irrelevant to how people should discuss it. My personal views are irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Nevertheless, my personal views are in response to Fitnah-Mongers targeting me personally as this is what Shariah dictates for me to do.

After learning my reasons and views, further slander is between them and Allah Ta’ala.

I don’t care about anything else. 

Your views are archaic, impractical and absurd but you have an equal right to express them. Those voting your “opinion” as winner will give a healthy boost to your “Nafs”, enjoy it in this Dunya because it is detrimental and worthless to your Akhira.

The "Hazrat Worshippers" have an equal right to express their delight at your views but it gives them the right to:

1. Change Topics
  2. Vent further at "Muadh Khan"
  3. Bloat their "Ego"

All of it is fine.

+0 -0Disagree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#98 [Permalink] Posted on 20th February 2019 11:53
As far as the topic of the thread goes Mufti Zar wali khans praise for MBS was wrong and their is no justification for it.

It is narrated by Abdul wahid hamid in his book companions of thr prophet (saw). That the when the great sahabi Hudhayfah ibn al Yaman (RA) was appointed the governor of Csetiphon (Al madain)..he advised the people to beware of places of fitnah and intrigue when asked by the people what these places of fitnah and intrigue are he replied...The doors of rulers where people gather and praise a leader for qualities he does not posess.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#99 [Permalink] Posted on 21st February 2019 08:11
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Brother,
If you were to post the audio clip,then you should have posted the clarification right next to it, right away.
That way , any person listening to the audio clip would be able to see why Mufti Zarwali said , what he said.

I am not encouraging to sweep matters under the carpet , but sharing some information while withholding the rest is wrong , in my humble opinion.

+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#100 [Permalink] Posted on 21st February 2019 08:16
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

This is a matter that if discussed with Mufti sahab in person , it will be more effective rather than writing to him.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#101 [Permalink] Posted on 21st February 2019 08:23
I would love to know on what basis/research the mufti came to the following conclusion...

Quote:
The House of Saud is like the Moon and the stars for the whole world and MBS is like a shining sun for the world.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#102 [Permalink] Posted on 21st February 2019 08:25
Another thing to be kept in mind is that it is common among Pakistani Deobandi Ulama to have a good opinion of the Saudis.
Some ulama , who are active against the Salafi/ghair muqallid sect , always try to prove that the Saudis are Hanbalis and distinct from the Salafis both in fiqh and aqeedah.

The question is , why do Pakistani Deobandi ulama promote good opinion of the Saudis?
The likely reason , as Muadh Khan stated , is that they are misinformed.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#103 [Permalink] Posted on 21st February 2019 17:16

muslimman wrote:
View original post

If you notice that I have given direct quotes without opinion except for saying that it is "real".

1. When discussions started, I already said why Ulama have this opinion because of the information which they have received
  2. You missed it so I said it again the SECOND TIME

The reason your attempts are feeble is because you missed the context then you missed the clarification then you changed the topic because at the end of the day “You are here to distract, change topic and take attention away from the issue” and I am your punching bag!

Anything to change the topic…if you could you would DELETE this thread or BAN me or whatever it takes so visibility to this can be minimised.

It is EACXTLY called brushing things under the carpet. 

You are not here to explain or discuss, you are here to DISTRACT!

+0 -0Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#104 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd February 2019 17:42
that little filth msb today said he supports china's concentration camps and right to fight 'extremist'. cant same im surprised though. ale salool - backstabbing the ummah since 1900.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#105 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd February 2019 20:08
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Can we expect any less from a regime that tortures and sodomizes elderly scholars to death? Poor khasoggi must have been begging for death by the time the Saudis were done with him. People don't understand how difficult it is to torture someone to death. Only the most evil and satanic can withstand the blood curdling screams. Someone should tell the mufti the type of people he is praising and supporting. Is there absolutely no one in the muftis circle that knows about the Saudi tyrants? Are they all completely ignorant?
No post ratings

Jump to page: