Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Hijama/Ruqya services near Bradford or in the UK ?

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2019 08:51
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

I am looking for hijama and ruqya recommendations preferably around Bradford, UK, but I am willing to travel if required.

I have found this place so far. Has anyone tried them?
m.facebook.com/BradfordHijama/
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2019 09:20
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2019 13:49
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I'm looking for someone trustworthy, reliable, deeni, who only works according to quran and Hadith. Someone who does both hijama and ruqya. I contacted Bradford Hijama, but they were not willing to answer questions regarding who they take their deen from so I'm not confident in them. Surely there must be someone trustworthy who knows what they are doing. I once contacted a salafi masjid in Manchester. Didsbury mosque. They were very open and said they don't charge for ruqya and only take from quran and sunnah. Maybe I will try them if I don't find anyone else.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2019 15:47
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

How far are you willing to travel?

On the other hand, instead of speaking to the brother on the phone, why not pay him a visit, just for consultation. You may be able to see if he's a practicing brother or not.

I know a brother in London who is MashaAllah a practicing brother (Not Deobandi) and he's mobile - but I don't think he will travel to Bradford.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2019 16:03
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

How far are you willing to travel?

As far as I have to if the brother is 101%, 11/10, 6 stars out of 5 bona fide.

On the other hand, instead of speaking to the brother on the phone, why not pay him a visit, just for consultation. You may be able to see if he's a practicing brother or not.

I'm more worried as to why he wouldn't give info about which scholars he takes his Deen from.

I know a brother in London who is MashaAllah a practicing brother (Not Deobandi) and he's mobile - but I don't think he will travel to Bradford.

What do you mean not deobandi?
How well do you know him?
How far would he travel?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2019 16:17

xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Are you looking for a "Hazrat-Worshipper Deobandi" or a just a standard "DeoCon Deobandi"? Or will you accept a good NOBANDI ? Please also specify if you are looking for a BANDmember if you want "Hayati" or "Mamati"

Can you specify your requirements accurately? :lol

+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2019 16:19
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Not everyone wants get into details about which scholars they follow. For all he knows, after answering you, you will give him an ear full :) (I can only speculate because you have not made the entire convo clear)

The brother I mentioned: He's not a Deobandi means he's not a Deobandi :/ He's not a Hanafi either but has more knowledge on the Hanafi Madhab than Hanafi's themselves.

I appreciate you may assume that he is not a Deobandi like how I and others don't use the tag of Deoband, even though I follow the Hanafi school.

I know him well enough and for long enough, Alhumdulillah. But I have not had cupping done by him as I have not needed his services for that.

I think he covers London - not certain though.

What is it that you are looking for in the practitioner?
Must he be Deobandi/Barelwi/Salafi? Or can he just be a practicing Muslim?

A point to note: Some practitioners play an MP3 for the Ruqyah, whilst others recite themselves. It's not going to be a one visit solution. You may require a few months. There is also no guarantee on a cure. The cure is from Allah and when He wills it.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2019 16:27
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I'm probably after a nobandi.

Only requirements are that he is on the deen outwardly and inwardly, only goes by the quran and sunnah, has correct aqeedah, stays away from bidah and shirk, and is not in it just for the money and wants to help those in need. Although I am happy to pay for his services.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2019 16:30
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Perfect!

The brother fits your needs inshaAllah.

As I recall, he also donates part of his earnings to charity.

I may provide details via PM if you want to travel to London - after I ask his permission if I can pass on his details to you.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2019 16:39
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Not everyone wants get into details about which scholars they follow. For all he knows, after answering you, you will give him an ear full :) (I can only speculate because you have not made the entire convo clear)

I can't say anything about our convo, as I told him I would not divulge anything, in the hope that it would have put him at ease to tell me which scholars he follows.

The brother I mentioned: He's not a Deobandi means he's not a Deobandi :/ He's not a Hanafi either but has more knowledge on the Hanafi Madhab than Hanafi's themselves.

I appreciate you may assume that he is not a Deobandi like how I and others don't use the tag of Deoband, even though I follow the Hanafi school.

Is he a salafi?

I know him well enough and for long enough, Alhumdulillah. But I have not had cupping done by him as I have not needed his services for that.

I'm looking for someone who only practices ruqya and hijamah according to the quran and the sunnah and stays away from bidah and shirk

A practicing muslim who only uses quran and sunnah and stays away from bidah and shirk.

A point to note: Some practitioners play an MP3 for the Ruqyah, whilst others recite themselves. It's not going to be a one visit solution. You may require a few months. There is also no guarantee on a cure. The cure is from Allah and when He wills it. in his Deen and personal life and who practices the Deen as well.

For now I just want to know if there is an issue. I don't want to be lead astray by a liar or by someone who does not know what he's doing.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2019 16:43
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Alhamdulillah that would be good.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2019 16:44
He is A practicing muslim who only uses quran and sunnah and stays away from bidah and shirk.
So regardless of if he is a Salafi or Hanafi, should that matter?

Also, by the sounds of it, you need someone like Bin Halima or his students.

You are looking for a person who will tell you by looking at you or reciting a few verses over you and see if you are affected by al-Ain, Sihr etc or not.

Then I don't think this brother is whom you are looking for.

Nevertheless, I have sent him a link of this thread already. If he confirms any of those things, then I'll let you know.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2019 20:14

xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Insha'Allah may Allah Ta'ala give the patient Shifa (Ameen).

After you are done, lets have a debate on the issue because I disagree with some technical aspects of the query.

+1 -0Ameen x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 12th February 2019 20:41
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 21st February 2019 07:28
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Has anyone had any experience with Ben Halimah or any of his students?
No post ratings