Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Mufti-e-Azam Pakistan Mufti Rafi Usmani (HA) on being Deobandi!

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#121 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 11:27
ALIF wrote:
View original post

I have no other choice brother. My thoughts about Khilafah are dangerous. A brother in PM have advised me, not to say anything about it further because it's dangerous for all of us and without the dawah of khilafah I have no other purpose and am useless. I would stick to basic level stuff like maktab education videos on my youtube channel. I don't know how to serve this ummah and deen in any other form. Either dawah of khilafah or foundational basic stuff which is not dangerous and self islah like Mufti Abu Bilal says. tinyurl.com/y7o8rkrg
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#122 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 11:42

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

It is because you are emotional and do not understand what people say you continuously keep changing.

The biggest blessing in the Deen of Allah is ISTIQAMAT and Allah Ta’ala grants it to people whom Allah Ta’ala loves. In the absence of ISTIQAMAT, a person changes like a leaf in blowing wind.  ISTIQAMAT means remaining steadfast on your mission and what you perceive to be the most important factor in the face of severe hardship and difficulties.

Anyone can do Dawah when things are good, and if there were no difficulties it would not be a TEST from Allah Ta’ala. Jannat is not a cheap property which you can own, you need to pay for it with your blood and sweat.

If you CANNOT tolerate one Muadh Khan what Khilafah are you inviting people towards? You cannot even deal with a single Ummati and your goal is to tolerate millions and help them UNITED under the banner of Khilafah?

How is this possible with your behaviour when you are not able to rationally deal with a single person?

This is the concern of Ulama with all Khilafah Da’ees? They cannot even organise Khilafah on their 5 ½ foot body but they wish to implement Khilafah on over 7 billion Muslims?

Nabi (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) and his Sahaba (RA) were abused, beaten, tortured in the name of Deen and you lose temper, abuse, insult and degrade people when you have the mission to call Muslims towards Khilafah?

Imagine if Nabi (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) and his Sahaba (RA) came across Muadh Khan and just hurled abuses and then left? Is this what Allah Ta’ala wants you to do?

The problem is your Nafs! It is too haughty and too arrogant to know its errors so it lashes out like a wild beast at everything.

You have no actual powers, just imagine if you had any powers! You would kill us and slaughter our children in front of our eyes. Right now, your anger and frustration is limited to abuse but may Allah Ta’ala protect us from “your” Khilafah if you had any actual powers, there will be blood in the streets and babies laying in the streets with their throats slit from your anger.

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#123 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 12:03
@Sipraomer

BTW...

If you re-read the whole thread,you will be surprised to know that both 'you' and 'him' are saying the same thing....

Was Mujaddad Alfe Thani RA deobandi ? Was Shah Waliullah RA deobandi ? Or Syed Ahmad Shaheed or Shah ISMAIL Shaheed ?

Even Ml Qasim Nanontwi RA or Ml Rasheed Ahmad Gangohi RA ? Were they deobandi ? They both studied under Ml Mamlook Ali RA and Shah Abdul Ghani RA who belonged to shah Waliullah school of thought. Ml Qasim RA was founder of deoband madrasah not its product. Hazrat Gangohi RA did not study in deoband madrasah nor taught there...

Deoband is a school of thought which tried to follow 'middle way' between controversial issues. For example,they believed in tasawwuf and practiced it,but did not believe in 'grave worshiping' and making Awlia 'mini gods' نعوذ بالله,so they followed the middle path.They neither rejected tasawwuf altogether like wahabi,s nor did they accept the non-sense in it like barelwi,s.

OR forexample on the issue of Milad,they accepted that there is immense barakah in remembering the prophet صَلِّ الله عليه و سلم but rejected the concept that the prophet pbuh himself grace every majlis of Milad with his presence,noting that the harm of such a practice over weighs its benefits,so they decided against it....

OR for example on the issue of ILM E GHAIB they further clarified the definition of 'ghaib' elaborating that kashaf etc are not included in ghaib...

This middle path was the opinion of all the good scholars before them,it was not their invention nor their discovery,nor did they claim any such thing,they simply removed the dust from the issues and the truth was apparent for all to see....

So deoband stands for 'back to normal' attitude in din,and by normal we mean what the salaf believed and practiced.It is not a sect in itself but if someone use this name to denote correct aqeeda and correct practices,there is no harm in it.....

Having said that,'normal' itself have a wide range. Just like normal random blood sugar ranges between 70 mg to 160 mg,and 75mg is as much within normal range as 150mg,we can not restrict truth to some very narrow boundaries,so let us be flexible :)
Rank Image
Tragic-istan
Brother
#124 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 12:25
ALIF wrote:
View original post

There you have it.

You put everything I've said into one post.

But, look at us now. What those scholars achieved and avoided is not what we still have today.

Now it's a tag to differentiate oneself from only the Barelwi. Now it's filled with fitna and fasad. Now there is fighting.

So what we gonna do, establish Khilafat, give ourselves another name and make another base and the story continues. Let's call it khorasani :)

Deoband isn't what the core Ulama established.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#125 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 13:23
No one can deny khilafat but the strategy adopted for it can be debated.It is a very complex issue and I don't find myself capable of addressing it.What I can say through my experience with people fighting for "Khilafat" is that people of such character and attitude can not bring any meaningful change anywhere in the world.Sincere people are lured into a fantasy world,used and disposed off...

I am sorry for having said even that much,I usually keep my comments reserved on the issue.My apologies in advance....

+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#126 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 15:39
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Sipo understand what he is saying. He is helping you. Even though he goes overboard. Listen and change, don't adapt. Make a change for the better.

He is doing the job of a Shaykh. Make your self steadfast and build your connection with Allah Ta'ala.

Imam Seabuway rahmatullahi alaiy used to be made fun of before he became a Imam on Nahw, by his classmates. He then used to go home and with Istiqamat read his Nahw to his goat. Then he became an authority of Nahw.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#127 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 15:42
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Sipo you used to jokingly call him Peer Saab. Remember Allah Ta'ala is the Muslih (the one who rectifies) it doesnt matter what means are used. You will be great full to KWMK (Keyboard Warrior Muadh Khan) on the day of judgement.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#128 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 15:53

mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

You live in an English speaking country so please write in English so your points can be understood.

Go ahead and hit “dislike” instead of actually getting the point and improving.

You have been arguing for hours about a point which you are in agreement (with me) but you just have a problem because it comes from me!  

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#129 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 15:55
ALIF wrote:
View original post

The thing is it helps people differentiate from Bidatis. At the moment Bidatis are spreading so rapidly it's scary. In Toronto we just recently started getting them. Remember in England you guys are a good 10 years of us in Vice and Virtue. Before 3 years ago we didn't have them in Toronto now they started coming. They literally believe us to be full out Kaafir. Who is us you say. Well people who pray in Masjids behind Indian Gujrati Scholars that studied from SA or England. In Madrissahs that were made Cause of Deoband or Sahranpur. We don't even say to them I'm deobandi or not. But they label us Kaafir direct. For a city like Toronto this is something new. We don't have the type of speakers you guys have to counter it. It's almost like chaos. That's why maybe for England this is a problem saying Deobandi or not. But in Toronto we don't and they still say Kafir and label us. Yeah we read about the Akaabir from IndoPak. So they assume we call ourselves Deo. We read Fazail e Amal and Tadhkiratur Rasheed. So they think we are deobandi. We aren't the sectarian problem. It's the Bidatis.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#130 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 16:12
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

You made me laugh but I disagree with you. I am not thaaat horrible. Thanks to Allah that I have no power. However, if you would be our khalifa then you would be ten times terrible than you described me as a khalifa. Yes I am not up to the task. I agree. I am exhausted. I think every momin goes through this kind of fantasy at some age. I don't believe that it is a fantasy by the way. I have billions of defects but the Prophet of Allah SAWS is truthful and the establishment of global khilafah insha Allah is very near. Whether I will see it with my own eyes or not or what role I am going to play in it is another thing. At least I tried to think of the solution.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#131 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 16:12
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

a reason for the use of deobandi title For Risthas: it is hard as it is for new single people to get married. But sometimes they put Deobandi because if you just put Sunni in the Pakistani Community then you might get a girl or guy doing Meelad etc. It causes fights in the house after marriage.

It's hard to erase this whole Deobandi thing now. Bidatis attack like savages. These problems are cause of us Pakistani people.
In the most densely populated muslim area in North America, these dirty bidatis opened a musallah . 95 % of the non bidati congregation was praying and doing urs and eating BARE BIRYANI, people wanted their relatives to die, so the biryani could keep flowing. so our Tablighi Hazraat open Musallah about 2 months later the 95% congregation left and went to the regular non bidati musllah. Now the Bidatis complain to management because they get no more free biryani.

England is much more diverse. Toronto has a totally different problem. Before we could grow into something Modernism has taken a solid foot hold. Allah Ta'ala protect all of us.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#132 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 16:14
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

but you just a problem because comes from me! <--- what tool are you using. Use grammarly instead man.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#133 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 16:16
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

You are writing out of hate. KWMK armed with a logitech keyboard and grammarly will do more damage. Sipo stop being emotional.
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#134 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 16:19
mSiddiqui wrote:
View original post

lol! Sidqu! I am not typing out of hate but instead you are being over-smart.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#135 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 16:21
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Sipo, what does sipraomer mean?

Okay think what you want. Everyone knows but KWMK doesn't. He needs a shaykh as well.

Jump to page: