Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 
Top Members

Mufti-e-Azam Pakistan Mufti Rafi Usmani (HA) on being Deobandi!

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,249
Sister
1,822
bint e aisha's avatar
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 15:29
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Yes I see where you're coming from but you missed my point. I feel like Muadh Khan is always looking for fights and arguments even when he understands very well what the other person is saying. No honest and sincere person does that.

I was going through the thread "Documentary on Deobandees" and guess what? I came across a similar exchange of words with a brother which further proves my point. Quoting it below:
Muadh_Khan wrote:
There is also no such thing as "Halafi" in Islam or common sense.

Asaaghir wrote:
Knock knock..
Who's there?
Halafi..
Halafi who?
The same Halafi you talked about once upon a time and now you say there in no such thing,Halafi.


Similarly he was getting very angry on 'Concerned' for his views on women attending mosque and he produced a blog post where Muadh Khan had expressed similar concerns.

The most funny amd confusing one was when he was having a go at brother Sipraomer for calling Mustafa Kamal Ataturk a Jew and he produced his own article where he had given evidence that 'Atakufr' (as he had written it) was indeed a Jew.


Now tell me he is honest in his disagreements.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
22,995
Brother
9,524
abu mohammed's avatar
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 15:38
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

How about this from 2014?
Quote:
What is concerning to me is a lot of Adults who may have Autism or Asperger Syndrome and they have never been diagnosed or understood. And the classic hotbed is Internet Forums because those suffering from these disorders have problems with forming emotional bonds and relationships and forums give them the distance which they need.

I am a classic example of someone who is either emotionally charged or emotionally detached and a brother from India is just saying that on gmail chat as to what is wrong with me. :P I have trouble forming emotional bonds and emotional relationships and it manifests itself particularly in my spirituality which is based on emotional longings and feelings. I have been declared UNFIT for TASSAWUFF and although I have never been diagnosed I could be on the spectrum because I do have the uncanny ability to attach or detach but not be stable. All my life nobody has ever understood that until I began to analyse my own personality and its shortcomings.

Only one person on a 10,000 User forum like Sunniforum figured this out and emailed me which is pretty phenomenal actually and I was told, “Banning you wasn’t the solution because I could feel your spirituality and you are neither mischievous, nor stupid, nor trouble maker, just misunderstood and nobody understood why you behave the way you behave”

My Shaykh also told me something on similar lines as to what I needed to do to progress in Tassawuff and he said, "I know more about you then you know about yourself".

So there are random people who understand things, pick up patterns etc. but that's a minority.


So let's take the good and ignore the bad. Let's learn to agree to disagree and carry on. And that goes to Muadh too.

But I can only sense a....TBC
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,249
Sister
1,822
bint e aisha's avatar
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 15:46
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

To be honest I realised this thing during my first few days on this forum that he is not like others and something's not right.

Quote:
So let's take the good and ignore the bad. Let's learn to agree to disagree and carry on.

Ok InshaAllah
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
22,995
Brother
9,524
abu mohammed's avatar
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 15:50
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

But the fact is, his work and methodology is amazing. His explanations are better than most of us put together. His knowledge is also very good. His reach is far better than us. His breakdowns are better than us. In fact his tantrums are better than us too :) But we all love each other for the sake of Allah.

The way I read a member is by looking at ALL the good that they have done and put to side their defects and overlook them.

So let's take the good and ignore the bad. Let's learn to agree to disagree and carry on. And that goes to Muadh too.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
236
sipraomer's avatar
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 16:18
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post


Oh my Allah! Do you want to say that he is suffering from Autism? Please reply me in simple English.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
22,995
Brother
9,524
abu mohammed's avatar
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 16:23
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I can't put it any simpler: NO

It is still a gift from Allah!

I only copied and pasted his own words. please read that thread and reply or ask there.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
22,995
Brother
9,524
abu mohammed's avatar
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 16:27
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

But to be honest, I understand him better than I understand myself because it is very well written. If I need help or advice, I know I'll go to him for clarification. Sometimes I don't understand what the Ulama are saying and he explains it very well and it all makes sense and it can all be seen in perspective after he has expalined it in clear English like he does here.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
236
sipraomer's avatar
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 16:37
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post


I am not being sarcastic here. I am not laughing at his weakness. Please tell me. Does he have a problem. Is he ill? Please tell me. I request. PLEASE. It's a matter of life and death for me. I read it in the link you shared. But I want to confirm.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
22,995
Brother
9,524
abu mohammed's avatar
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 16:43
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

No, he is not sick. And I wouldn't call it a weakness because in my eyes, it is his strength keeping him upright
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,249
Sister
1,822
bint e aisha's avatar
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 16:47
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Autism is not a disease and I don't think he is autistic. Only his reactions are different than most people just like your reactions are overly exaggerated.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
236
sipraomer's avatar
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 16:58
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post


Oh! So he is a senior version of sipraomer. Am honored to meet my future. So we both are very highly emotional beings. Maybe he is also September born.

My reactions are over-exaggerated. Hmmm! Interesting. So I am a hyper person(May be this is because of my genetics. Although I have tried to tame it a lot. Or maybe it's the effect of my name or maybe both). I am sensitive I know that. Very sensitive. I know that too. Okay. Fine.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
22,995
Brother
9,524
abu mohammed's avatar
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 17:22
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Many times I feel that members do not write properly or they don't make themsleves clear enough. This can cause chaos in trying to understand what they are saying.

Sometimes I think maybe the member is dyslexic because they can't understand plain and simple English.

Sometimes I feel a member has an agenda and that they only post on certain types of topics and from years of experiance, senior members are able to pinponit who they are and tackle the issue in that manner.

Many times, people overlook their scholars' wrongs and when confronted with facts, they make wild accusations.

Muadh isn't one of the highest rated members on the forum for no reason - it is mostly due to the quality of his work, not quantity.

I might have more ratings than him at the moment, but that's because of the number of posts in contrast to his. His work is of far better quality than all of us.

So if you grow into him, Alhumdulillah - Lucky you :)
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,516
Brother
10,076
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 17:22

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

As I said before to you.

You have problems distinguishing context in conversations and plucking things out of context and presenting them.

There is no such thing in Islam called “Halafi”, it is a fact; there are no two ways about it.

However, it is term for which an article was written about it on “deoband.org” no less! Thus, what choice does a person has? When writing or summarising or discussing “Halafi” with someone who believes this to be an accurate term, how does a person move beyond the semantics, cut to the chase and discuss the point? By hypothetical examples so we say “Suppose a Halafi…”

Maulana Asadm (RA) of South Africa who had a profound impact on my life best explained in his marriage series which I heard when I was 19 and Maulana (RA) said, “Allah (SWT) says in the Qur’aan so LEAVE or REMAIN or your Kuf’r”…Does this mean that Allah Ta’ala is encouraging people to LEAVE Islam or REMAIN on Kuf’r?

?

Strip the Ayah of the Qu’raan of its context and it becomes a joke!

In a forum, in replies the response is tailored to the question and within the context and confines of the conversation. Strip all of it and it can be misunderstood.

I sincerely believe that you are not dumb enough to actually believe that a term “Halafi” actually exists either BUT in your zeal of protecting your ego you wish to bring XYZ into the conversation.

Let’s get back to the issue which is simply this.

You can argue that a person who is from Deoband is “Deoandi”

You can also argue that a person who is a graduate of “DU Doeband” is “Deobandi”

You can stretch and argue that a person who is a graduate of any affiliate of “DU Deoband” is also “Deobandi”

BUT none of you are!

Moreover, you are using it a differentiating factor in Islam i.e. ABC is “Deobandi” i.e. ABC is neither “Salafi” nor “Barelwee” …In other words you are ascribing a strict code of definition to “Deobandi’ism”…That is that “Deobandi’ism” has a strict code of Aqeedah, Madhab etc.

IF you cared to listen to Mufti Rafi Usmani (HA) he absolutely and categorically not only opposes it but denounces it most vehemently. In fact, NONE of the Ulama of “Deoband” actually use or define or use that term in that sense.

All of the above is written in plain English which you can easily grasp but your Nafs will get infuriated and instead of discussing the facts and focussing you will change subjects and you will clutch on straws.

You will say things like “See, even you are using the term Deobandi…” I am but within the context to cut through the fog of misunderstanding which exits in your mind.

You know VERY WELL that this term is neither a term in Islam, nor any historical context nor any Madhab or Aqeedah concept…BUT it is being used as such.

Your companion is also using as an “identifier” and not to denote a graduate from a particular institute.

I am confident that you both clearly and visually and unambiguously understand what I have written and you both clearly understand the issue of identifier

But you will keep on insisting and arguing instead of actually trying to look at the bigger picture.

Unlike most people, I always evaluate an argument as humanly possible to the best of my ability. I am human and make mistakes…So far all argument which oppose the opinion of Mufti Rafi Usmani (HA) are superfluous and weak.

I am “Deobandi” because I am not “Barelwee”

Others use it

What about “Hanafi”?

None of these are even discussing the issue let alone be convincing.


report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
236
sipraomer's avatar
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 17:37
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


Not everyone is as intelligent and knowledgeable as you are. So Haath hola rakha karo Khan Sahab. Thora pyar sey bhi baat kar lia karo.

Be merciful to others and keep nasvar in mouth if it helps ;)
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
bint e aisha's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,249
Sister
1,822
bint e aisha's avatar
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 18th January 2019 17:41
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Quote:
You can argue that a person who is from Deoband is “Deoandi”

You can also argue that a person who is a graduate of “DU Doeband” is “Deobandi”

You can stretch and argue that a person who is a graduate of any affiliate of “DU Deoband” is also “Deobandi”

BUT none of you are!

Two days ago, why did you write Deobandi in the introduction of abu Mohammed and other members?

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


If this time you ignore my question I won't bother replying to this thread.

PS. No one is my companion here. I hate to read that in your posts and hope you will remove.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top

Jump to page: