Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 
Top Members

Mufti-e-Azam Pakistan Mufti Rafi Usmani (HA) on being Deobandi!

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
236
sipraomer's avatar
#151 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 22:37
ALIF wrote:
View original post


Very sad to know that this is all deception. However, I do believe that there are many sincere ones. Otherwise TJ is also a deception, Khanqah is also a deception and madrassah is also a deception and university is for sure a deception.

I cannot stop dreaming.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
236
sipraomer's avatar
#152 [Permalink] Posted on 19th January 2019 22:45
ALIF wrote:
View original post


Okay! I will Insha Allah come back. However, I need to read now. I need to read a lot. I will Insha Allah come back.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Arfatzafar's avatar
Offline
India
1,269
Brother
1,521
Arfatzafar's avatar
#153 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 01:41
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Arfatzafar's avatar
Offline
India
1,269
Brother
1,521
Arfatzafar's avatar
#154 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 02:04
@sipraomer

"Where there is jatt there is no aqal and where there is aqal there is no jatt".

So far their genetics can't be changed or marginally affected. Maybe after 9000 years of conditioning they can be changed.
They have generally speaking many similar traits found in Pakhtoons.''......

Does it mean lacking in aqle saleem....???
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Unspecified
906
Brother
80
#155 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 02:42
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

SubhanAllah

With one arrow,you have targeted both me and sipraomer. :)

ما و مجنوں ہم سبق بُودیم در دیوانِ عشق
اُو بصحرا رفت و ما در کوچہ ہا رُسوا شدیم

(Me and Majnoon learned in the same Maktab of love,but then he wandered into wilderness and I was left to be taunted in the streets)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+5 -0Like x 4Creative x 1
back to top
Rank Image
sipraomer's avatar
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
236
sipraomer's avatar
#156 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 02:52
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post


No! It means lack of diplomacy and tactics to analyze a situation as compared to others with different genetic makeup.

Generally speaking, these people are sincere but they also are goofs.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Arfatzafar's avatar
Offline
India
1,269
Brother
1,521
Arfatzafar's avatar
#157 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 07:07
@sipraomer:

Quote:
It means lack of diplomacy and tactics to analyze a situation


I was thinking that negation of aql implies to lack of aql e saleem but you explained it in different way.

Thanks
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,517
Brother
10,081
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#158 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 15:30

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

 

3 days, 2 hours, 40 minutes


Response from any "Deobandi" = Crickets...

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Maripat's avatar
Offline
Gham-o-Huzn
2,623
Brother
3,205
Maripat's avatar
#159 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 15:50
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Quote:

But the fact is, his work and methodology is amazing. His explanations are better than most of us put together. His knowledge is also very good. His reach is far better than us. His breakdowns are better than us.

True.
And then there was late Dr Abu Tamim RA. He was even better.
Plus there is another significant thing about Khan Sahab. He has been using his academic abilities and emotional energy in favour of the Muslim Ummah.
May Allah increase his reward and grant us his blessings for long time to come.

Whenever you come across a person who derides us, Deobandis, or Muslims in general and uses his or her God given capabilities against us then always remember people like Khan Sahab and others who have been consistently working for the Deen of Allah SWT.

Of course whole Sufi section, Madarsa section and the Jama-at section too are doing the same. I am not denying that at all nor deprecating their contributions. On the contrary I am grateful to them all from the core of my heart.

What I am trying to communicate is that we Muslim of worldly capabilities also should dedicate ourselves to the work of Deen.

And by Deen in this case I do not mean Khanqah-Madarsa-Jama-at. No. I men the worldly affairs of the Ummah.

This is where I personally get frustrated and find solace because of brothers like Khan Sahab and other brothers and sisters like him. Our worldly conditions are bad and till these are taken care of even the spiritual health can not sustain for long.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Maripat's avatar
Offline
Gham-o-Huzn
2,623
Brother
3,205
Maripat's avatar
#160 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 15:58
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Baarakallahufeekum akhi.

Quote:
So you are a graduate of Deoband?
You were born in Deoband?
Your are a resident of Deoband?
Your family is from Deoband?
Or You follow the maslak taught in Deoband?

What do graduates from your campus call themselves?
What do residents from Alighar call themselves?

Do you disagree with Mufti Rafi Usmani or do you agree with him?

Sorry for so many multiple choice questions :) sometimes it feels good not being the student/professor ;{)


So many questions!
Now you know why I am not famous? I simply do not have any time, energy and motivation to deal with public profile.
But on the Forum I suppose I can not avoid these things.
So here I go.
*****
One day in AMU I got invitation for something called the "Koonday".
Being an innocent Deoband follower I was absolutely unaware of what this was.
I found out it that day.
And then there were some other things also where I felt absolutely ignorant, unaware, backward, retard and what not. TTS (Tana-tann-Sunni), for example.
Then began this journey of self-doubt and self-discovery.
At some point I also explored Jama-at-e-Islami.
And slowly settled for good old Deoband.
***
Now please do some homework on your part to conclude the answers to your questions.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
back to top
Rank Image
Arfatzafar's avatar
Offline
India
1,269
Brother
1,521
Arfatzafar's avatar
#161 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 16:13
Maripat wrote:
View original post

+And this user does not know that graduate of DU is given the title of ''Qasmi'' not of deobandi.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,517
Brother
10,081
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#162 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 17:02

Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Once again, learn to evaluate discussions in the context. Strip (or remove the context) and the text becomes meaningless.

The argument put forth by those who wish to use the term “Deobandi” is that it is an affiliation used by graduates of (original DU Deoband) and any Darul-uloom (in the entire world) which was founded by or affiliated with the original DU Deoband.

In other words, the graduate of Khairul-Madaris (Multan, Pakistan) is a “Deobandi” because Khairul-Madaris (Multan, Pakistan) is affiliated with (original) DU Doeband.

This obviously DOES NOT answer the fundamental issue of a layman (who has never studied anywhere) to use the title “Deobandi” but let’s put that aside for the sake of your argument.

IF the issue was to use “Deobandi” in the context of original DU Deoband THEN your assertion would have been accurate BUT that is NOT what the other side is arguing about...

Discuss within the context of discussion and not throw random facts into the mix...

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Rajab's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
1,227
Brother
735
Rajab's avatar
#163 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 17:54
If a non Muslim asks then I am a Muslim

If a Muslim asks then I am a Sunni

If a salafi asks then I am a hanafi

If a barelvi asks then I am a deobandi

One will call me a terrorist

The other will call me a ahlul bayt hater

Another will call me a blind follower

And the latter will call me gustakhe rasool
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Arfatzafar's avatar
Offline
India
1,269
Brother
1,521
Arfatzafar's avatar
#164 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 19:08
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

When I say DU Deoband, it means Du Deoband not even DU Deoband waqf let alone khairul madaris or any madarsa in any country.

I know that common people or ulama who're adhered to any madarsa of DU are called deobandi, but it's not a big deal. Almost every Muslim likes to adhere to any group.

I've seen several threads lately which you have opened and discussed to oppose deoband and their followers. You 've no problems with barelvis or salafis or any other sect but this term deoband makes you annoyed.

Reason...?

Even I don't like several deobandi scholars especially those who criticise other groups of this ummah or those who play in the hands of politicians.

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,517
Brother
10,081
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#165 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 19:30
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top

Jump to page: