Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Mufti-e-Azam Pakistan Mufti Rafi Usmani (HA) on being Deobandi!

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#271 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 08:17
@Muadh_Khan

Assalamu alaikum

I apologise if I have ever said anything offensive in this thread or anywhere else or if I have ever acted unjustly or unfairly towards you. I'm sorry and I hope you will forgive me.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+6 -0Like x 1Winner x 5Old x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#272 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 09:47
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

I call my Graphic Design student who is a Maulana as (Bhai) sometimes. He never minds. He calls me Sir Jee. Ustaadh Jee. So case varies from person to person. I always say Hazrat or Maulana Sahab to ulema and hold them in high regard. Very few whom I met have shown pride while plenty are humble. There is still light. And let me tell you another thing. The new ulema are waking up and are realizing the need of utilizing technology in order to promote the deen. I have myself designed the front end of a website of my Maulana client who is a graduate and now teacher in Jamia Ashrafia and he is a programmer and has left a high profile job for learning deen. Currently he is also responsible for one year programming course for dars e nizami graduates in Jamia Ashrafia.
+1 -0
Rank Image
Pakistan
Brother
#273 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 11:18
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

The aalim you are referring to is Maulana Haq Nawaz Sahab?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#274 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 11:30

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I respectfully disagree with this idea in my professional capacity.

A Maulana or Mufti is a professional in their field and they should know how to use the technology but no more. Those who are experts in designing should assist with the higher aspects of technology.

A Doctor knows how to use the technology but does not spend his time learning Photoshop, CSS etc.

Our Ulama are precious commodity and should spend their time in their area of expertise, others should assist with their (advance) technological needs.

The issue is due to “Hazrat-Worship” our Ulama cannot grasp this and are unable to utilise the best talent for the job. They continue to refer to Mureeds or “Hazrat Worshippers” who are not the best of breed professionals.

I know that you have a tendency to waiver but I am neither questioning your professionalism nor the sincerity of the Maulana or making a comment on your (or his) specific circumstance…Before starting an argument, please understand what I am trying to say before starting an argument...

+1 -0Agree x 3Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#275 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 13:17
Abu_Bilal wrote:
View original post

Ma Sha Allah! Yes Of course! He is the one.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#276 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 13:39
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Well! I respect your opinion. I don't know whether your comment was directed to my graphic design Maulana Student or my Maulana Client.

1. My graphic design student is a Pakistani Maulana and is a teacher in a school in Bahrain. After watching videos on my channel he himself requested me to study graphic design and video editing.

2. Maulana Haq Nawaz Sahab has himself told me that dars e nizami graduates are doing one year programming course and they are doing a wonderful job in software houses after they finish the course.

3. I think it is a positive step and our ulema should not be left behind and should participate in such fields. I am not talking about Mufassireen, Muftis and Hadith Masters to take part in such endeavours because their time and talent should be utilized in their respective fields. However, if normal dars e nizami graduates want to take that route then what's wrong with that. They should have equal opportunity to earn dunia in rightful manner instead of being criticized by nonsense people and just reduce themselves on morsels.

4. I have myself read Mufti Abu Lubaba Shah Mansoor Sahab DB in his book "Boltay Naqshay" that he has highlighted the importance of journalism and English language for ulema.

5. I won't further comment as I don't know what are you trying to say but I would say this much that only Allah can make you happy and I hope that you will not find faults in JANNAH :). Otherwise we mortal human beings can't become as perfect as you want us to be.

6. I think you have overused the term "Hazrat Worship" and I think that it's time to find a new and better term :). We are bored with this term. It's too old.
+3 -2Like x 1Dislike x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#277 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 14:18

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I don't know whether your comment was directed to my graphic design Maulana Student or my Maulana Client.

Second Time:

Just want to clarify this for the second time...

N-O-N-E

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

W-Salam,

Jazakallahu Khayran but this is not necessary and there is no need.

All I was saying to you and still saying is this:

1. IF you claim that you are not knowledgeable in a certain area.
  2. HOW would you judge an answer from someone? HOW would you know if the answer is right or wrong?

It is a straight forward question which if you choose you can answer from Islam or from a logical perspective or you can choose not to.

Since you are a “Deobandi” you can  follow the teachings of Hazrat Maulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi (RA) who said that sometimes these apologies are not enough. You must work to restore misunderstandings...

There is nothing wrong with disagreements in Islam and disagreement are part and parcel of life. Its emotional outbursts which ruin things.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#278 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 15:52
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I do not wish to start this discussion again but since you've said:
Quote:
sometimes these apologies are not enough. You must work to restore misunderstandings...

I just want to clarify a few things. I did not wish to debate or argue with you as I'm not qualified enough and I respect you because you are way ahead of me in terms of taqwa and knowledge and their is no denial of this fact. Also you are an elder and there's a huge age difference between the two of us. So naturally I always ask questions for my own clarification and that is what I did in my first post on this thread. But you started making sarcastic comments and did not engage with me properly.

Then I came back on page 12 and I was genuinely interested to understand your viewpoint. I asked a few genuine questions:
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

And no I do not need any prerequisite knowledge to assess your answers as these are not the questions of right or wrong. But again instead of giving me straightforward answers, you broke it down into parts and in the end insulted me and called me names as you always do whenever someone disagrees with you. But nevermind..

I do not wish to engage here again. I wrote the above to clarify my position as you requested and do not want you to comment on the contents of my post because I know you will get personal again and I do not want that. I have already apologised to you and that should be enough. Wassalam

+2 -0Agree x 3Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#279 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 15:57

bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

It is very kind and gracious of you to apologise but there is really no need to apologise. I go through worse treatment and abuse on this forum all the time and it is no big deal. Jannah is not cheap!

May Allah Ta’ala give you the best of success in this world and the next (Ameen).

Jazakallahu Khayran

+0 -0Agree x 1Ameen x 5
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#280 [Permalink] Posted on 24th January 2019 16:16
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Quote:
They should have equal opportunity to earn dunia in rightful manner instead of being criticized by nonsense people and just reduce themselves on morsels.

I just wanted to clarify one thing here. By nonsense people I didn't mean any member in this forum but those people who I daily witness not giving due respect to our Imam masjid because of their ignorance. It hurts when stupid people criticize our ulema whether on media channels or in person. My heart cries for them. Disagreement with ulema is a different thing. I also disagree on some issues but not giving them due respect is a totally different thing and I totally disapprove it.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#281 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 05:58
ALIF wrote:
View original post

Those who can't dream big can't achieve big. You have not yet realized the power of thought.

The realists whine. I can't do it. I can't do it. I can't do it. I am too bad.

It is the idealist who gives ideas and shows the way. The realist is just a follower and the idealist is the real leader.

I have personally witnessed this phenomenon at least two times. When I joined my design school, my mates used to laugh at me when I would show my assignment to my teacher and she would critique it mercilessly in front of the whole class. My mates would not do their assignments themselves though. However, I kept on improving and kept on doing work 8 to 9 hours almost daily. At last there was a day that my teacher was so happy with me on one assignment that she awarded me "Student of the Month". Now those people who were making fun of me started to respect me.

If I would have gone pessimistic because of those goons, I would have never achieved what I achieved. It was positive thinking combined with consistent effort which resulted in Allah's blessings and finally I improved.

At another stage, when I started my youtube channel five months ago, a person who knew me said discouraging remarks that look no body watches your video and this is not good. I ignored him at first. Later on when he said this thing two or three times and then when I shared my video link on whatsapp he again said that it is very slow growth. Slow as slug (at that time I had 300 subs), I just blocked him for some time. Now I have more than 1500 subs and the same guy was astonished and asked me wonderingly what did you do? I told him that in this world, things progress slowly and there is no such thing like overnight rewards. Things take time. We have to remain positive and take the right steps. Making mistakes is human but not correcting them is satanic. The thing is to keep moving forward.

Correcting someone harshly or in a negative way is a poor strategy and is more destructive rather than constructive. This is certainly not the way of Prophet Muhammad SAWS.

So first of all there are good ideas and positive attitude and then comes the practical instead of the other way around. If there was no Iqbal, there would have been no Jinnah and without Jinnah there was no Pakistan. If men can carve a state out of a state then why can't men establish Allah's rule on Allah's earth?

Churchill's spirit and his words were more powerful than his politics.

Practicality without emotional as well as intellectual backing is powerless, fruitless and worthless. Those who can't set a higher target can't jump high and those who say that they can't run can't even walk.

The Jewish mother tells her children from very birth that "We are the chosen ones." This positive statement settled in their subconscious gives them resilience and determination to survive and progress. The German mother tells her children from very birth that "We are the best race". This statement instilled in their subconscious made them resilient enough to survive and progress even after two humiliating defeats. The Japanese survived the American holocaust in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and became one of the most advanced country in terms of technology and economy in the world because of their positivity. You Morons having such a rich history and having the preserved teachings of Quran and Sunnah, best geographical locations and vast mineral resources are still pessimistic and passive. What's wrong with you. Okay! The awaited one will unite but before that is it any good to be pessimistic? NO! Be positive and get prepared. Yes thoughts alone are not enough but without positive thoughts, one can't be motivated to do good and achieve great.

MUSLIMS WERE NOT BORN TO BE LASHED. THEY WERE BORN TO RULE. KNOW YOUR WORTH YOU MORONS! INSTEAD OF ARGUING WITH ME. REALIZE THIS. WAKE UP! IT IS YOU WHO HAVE LOST YOUR KHUDI! JEWS DIDN'T LOSE THEIR ZEAL EVEN AFTER 2000 YEARS OF MISERY AND YOU HAVE LOST HOPE AFTER JUST A CENTURY OF TROUBLE? WEAKNESS IS APOSTASY AND THIS WORLD IS NOT FOR THE WEAK. SET ASIDE THIS NEGATIVITY. TAKE THE RIGHT STEPS AND BELIEVE THAT ALLAH IS WITH YOU AND VICTORY IS VERY NEAR. ALLAH O AKBAR
+6 -0Like x 3Winner x 2
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#282 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 09:30

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

8 Days+

1.         No translation offers from anyone who uses the term “Deobandi” for themselves
  2.         No serious critique, feedback or criticism to the opinion of Mufti Rafi Usmani Saheb (HA)
  3.         19 pages of discussions, majority of which has nothing to do with the subect at all.

Jazakallahu Khayran

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#283 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 14:20
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

MashaAllah. Great post !

Please ignore my non-sense,most of the time my opinions are proved wrong.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#284 [Permalink] Posted on 25th January 2019 15:49
ALIF wrote:
View original post

No no! I respect your opinion very much. If you didn't post. How could I come up with the idea I just posted? It's good to share your ideas and have knowledge of different angles and approaches about a situation. After all the world is not a box ;)
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Gham-o-Huzn
Brother
#285 [Permalink] Posted on 30th January 2019 09:55
Some bits from Mufti Rafi Usmani Sahab DB's 2011 speech at Ebrahim college. (Work in progress)
+4 -0Like x 3

Jump to page: