Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Who is Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
sipraomer
Rank Image
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
301
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2019 04:58
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


Mullah Umar Rh, as par my info, did study from Pakistan from the madrassah of Deoband. I think Akora Khattak. Whether he would call himself Deobandi or not, he followed this school of thought.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
301
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2019 05:16
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,864
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2019 10:17
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
301
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2019 10:48
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


I never used abusive language here. Don't make false accusations please. Be civil in disagreement.

Not trying to be a politician.

As I said before. The message I get from Maulana Ilyas Ghumman's video is that if someone claims to be Deobandi but doesn't follow the methodology and beliefs of akabir then he is not deobandi. As I said before focus on concept of the video and not terms. I also agree to Mufti sahab here.

You also despite of your vast knowledge of history and science have failed to answer my questions so I don't feel like responding to your baseless queries.

1. Why have Western Muslims despite of their high IQ and good quality scientific education failed to produce even one Noble Prize Winner.

2. What is the solution of Nepotism. Who will solve it.

Mullah Umar Rh studied deen from deobandi isaatiza. He was a pure Hanafi Deobandi. You want to deny it then do it. I don't care.

I am astonished at those who call other people stupid and are themselves ego-maniacs accuse me of using abusive language.

This is a forum to learn and share wonderful ideas. Not your battle ground. Go get a life.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,864
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2019 10:55

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

I am going to say this as politely as I can and without causing as little hurt as I possibly can. You have already claimed that you are an ignoramus when it comes to science and you obviously have no idea about Nobel prizes and scientific advancement. You also do not understand population distribution or demographics so no point in wasting my time.

BUT I am going to waste my time with you ON A SUBJECT which you claim to be an expert on and let’s see how successful you want to be being Zardari of Muftisays. Let’s start with a basic question and see if you are a politician or not!

  1. Is Mufti Rafi Usmani (HA) Mufti-e-Azam of Pakistan or Mufti-e-Azam of Britain?


report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
301
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2019 10:59
If you want to correct others then correct them politely. If anyone lacks knowledge then educate him politely. Using this type of tone and this kind of behavior is against sunnah. So calling others towards Quran and Sunnah should be according to sunnah method not salafi badtameez method. I think ex salafis have some salafi germs left in them. I will come after sometime to post my last thread in this forum because I feel admin and authorizers are giving too much leniency to this spoilt brat.

Having more knowledge than others doesn't mean that you treat others like trash. I am astonished when I said something rude to that sister (and I didn't intend it that way) but I was reported and got penalty and got dislikes for that reply but this man is being spared just like that and being allowed to bash others just like that.

You started your purge in sunniforum to fight bullies. Sorry to say , but you have yourself become a bully and in the name of fighting bullies you think that everyone else is a bully and you are always finding targets to quench your thirst of ill-manneredness which you have learned from your salafi brothers.

I said I think that he studied from this or that madrassah. I didn't say that i am certain. Learn to read first.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
301
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2019 11:00
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
301
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2019 11:03
Sar Bakaf Sar Bulund Deoband Deoband. Salafis murdabad and rudeness also murdabad. Aulia Kiram Zindabaad. Ilm, Tazkiya, Jihad, Tabligh Zindabaad.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,864
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2019 11:05
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Moderator's avatar
Moderator's avatar
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2019 11:13
Please stick to the current topic. Irrelevant posts, posts inciting a debate or disrespect towards another member will be removed without notice. Jazakumullah
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,864
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2019 11:14

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Back to the question:

  1. Is Mufti Rafi Usmani (HA) Mufti-e-Azam of Pakistan or Mufti-e-Azam of Britain?

As I said, nothing this person can do except to issue insults, change topics, open hunderds of threads on different topics.

True politician!


report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
abu mohammed's avatar
London
23,455
Brother
9,089
abu mohammed's avatar
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2019 12:11
Quote:
I will come after sometime to post my last thread in this forum because I feel admin and authorizers are giving too much leniency to this spoilt brat.

There is no leniency!

Threads get reported by random members and action may be taken. Negative ratings are down to users choice.

Posts are not seen straight away, so if a post is missed or not reported or not responded to, it doesn't mean that other members are being given a free ticket to post what they want.

In this thread, you made some nice comments and asked a few more questions. I answered with very basic detail. I was truthful. I can prove what I said. The difference is, I have to gather my proofs, whilst other members have the proof in their memory.

Muadh answered with what I was trying to source but he put it in his own words. Although I had found it too, I couldn't post it because I needed to listen again, read again to confirm what I was about to post was correct. However, this was not possible whilst in a meeting :(

Your accusation on Muadh is your opinion, your accusation of Muftisays is not correct.

Yes, we all agree Muadh can be harsh and come across rude or arrogant, and here is testimony to that www.muftisays.com/forums/27-sharing-portal/12321-toprated... You know there are not that many members on this forum, but one can tell that almost everyone agrees with the post.

However, if posts contains fact upon fact, how can another deny it?

For an authorizer, it becomes difficult to report a post just because of a little harsh tone, where in fact the rest of the post is accurate. And yes, it would be appreciated if it could be toned down. Past posts, in many threads, show that where Muadh is reported, he reposts only the essential parts and leaves out what he believes could've been the cause of friction (as above). Yes the damage is done, but rectified.

Back to your questions to me:
Whether I am Deobandi or not - I am what Mufti Rafi Uthmani is.
Whether I am an Ashari or Maturidi - I am what Imam Abu Jaffar At-Tahawi compiled for us.
Which scholars do I learn from - Those that are not arrogant, don't have pride, are truthful, have a sanad, who not celebrity scholars, who are known, respected, have differeing opinions from amongst their seniors and have valid reasons for it, who stand up for the truth, who stand up against the majority because of Taqwa and not showmanship, and not all of them are associated with Deoband, in fact I don't even know where some of them are from - but 99% are Hanafi
Have I met the Salaf - My grandfather can be considered a Salaf since he's passed away :)
Am I a Dophin - if only!

For the record, I'm not a hafiz, or Alim. I'm not associated with any group, I'm not bait with any scholar, I'm not a Sufi, I'm not associated with any forms of circles, I don't understand Tasawwuf as much as others so i don't get into that, I don't discuss Tazkiyah, I'm not an Admin of Muftisays. I'm not a Barelwi :)

So what am I?

I am a Muslim of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaat following the Fiqh of Imam Abu Hanifa and have the Aqeedah of Tahawiyah - it just so happens that so do the rest of us, but we've taken up additional titles to describe us even further which is not required. Taking these additional titles has caused fitnah like it has before our very eyes! And 90% of us don't even know what they are, what the differences are and so on.

Honestly speaking, all these titles don't mean anything to me. In fact, when someone says they are Chisti, Nasqhbandi or whatever, I am baffled by it because to me they are Muslim and these titles give me the shivers because some of them don't even know the basics of their Deen or don't have a clue about their Aqeedah.

So people take up a title and that's it, they think they are on Haq. They become so blinded from the truth that they cannot believe what their ears are hearing and what their eyes are seeing.

So my tiny advice to you is to be patient and be rewarded for it. Learn to agree to disagree. And don't get upset over misunderstandings. I know you've seen the thread "Sticks and Stones" so let's take the good from there and benefit each other for the sake of Allah. I know you are aware of the Taqleed section and the Salaf section, so again, let's just take what is good and benefit from it. Anythig we don'
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
301
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2019 13:39
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


Aoudhu billahi minishaitanirajeem.

Your question is baseless. Where have Mullah Umar RH said that he is not a deobandi. Show me one statement if you are worth your salt.

Everyone knows that he was a deobandi. His teachers were deobandi.

I think I made it clear in my previous posts that what do I mean when I use the word Deoband. However, some people just have to argue for the sake of argument.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,864
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2019 13:40

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

 

Do you celeberate the birthday of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam)?

Yes or No?

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
MARS
2,170
Brother
301
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 17th January 2019 13:52
sipraomer wrote:
View original post


I think the post I quoted is as clear as day and that is why I believe what I believe.

I have clearly said that I don't consider non Deobandis as kafir.

Also, my intention is to contribute in this forum constructively and positively. I don't care about some rude people and I don't have time to open threads for them. My intention is to learn and share. From now on I am not going to reply and respond to these rude ones in any way. First of all learn some akhlaq. So called educators. Huh!

@Abu Muhammad

Be rest assured brother! My questions were not to make fun of you or taunt you. I just wanted to make sense of your's and xxss1x's point of view. Because I got confused about your stance for taqleed and Deoband school. Some rude people think here that I ask questions to taunt others or cause fitna. Well they lack the ability to have husn e dhan and are simply negative thinker. Well! I don't care about them anymore.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top

Jump to page: