Topic Appreciation
sipraomer
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#211 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2019 17:53
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

The problem is not only with the fourth question. The real problem is the mentality which mirza is promoting by quoting such and such hadith. That without ulema one is able to understand the quran and deen. This is the real problem.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#212 [Permalink] Posted on 19th July 2019 08:11
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#213 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd April 2020 16:49
He is one of the best scholar of Islam in Pakistan. I have listened to so many scholars including Mufti Tariq Masood, Maulana Tariq Jameel, Faiz Syed, Zakir Naik, Mufti Menk, Yousaf Estes and many others.
As of my knowledge this person is very intellectual that he refer every of his decision to the Quran and sahih hadiths. And he want to unite the Ummah. Instead of divide the ummah which many of our so called Maulvis are doing these days. And calling others shia and sunni and wahabbis which have affected our image very badly.
So we want this type of person to unite us. and give opinions according to sunnah. and who do not belong to any sect. so the decisions are made for all the ummah instead of for one sect. as our religion is for all the people so the decisions should also be for all the people.
And as many non Muslims are reverting to Islam. So we want this type of neutral Scholars to guide us.
And the people who are calling him shaitan. All these cannot beat him by their islamic knowledge. so the are left with these words like Dajjal and Shaitan etc.
In islam we have to beat the wrong decisions by islamic knowledge and referring it to Quran And Hadiths.
So in my opinion He is Right.
And even Hafiz Zubair Ali Zai was happy before his death. he has mentioned it in many videos.

Please be nice and open and don't call anyone kaafir shaitan etc without any knowledge. Don't be like the ummah before us.
Thanks.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#214 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd April 2020 17:21

mearbazkhan wrote:
View original post

1. He is not a Scholar so it is as STUPID to compare him to Scholars as me comparing you to a Cardiac surgeon.
  2. I am not a Cardiac Surgeon so there is no fault or harm in people saying "Muadh Khan is not a Surgeon" because I am not.
  3. It does not mean that I am ignorant on the subject or that everything I will say is false but it means that I am not qualified

The fact that you have mentioned all these names and bunched them together shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. Even Dr Zakir Naik is not a Scholar (and he has NEVER) claimed himself to be one. He is an expert in comparative religion and done great work.

After reading all of the above, you can react in two ways:

1. LASH OUT EMOTIONALLY because you do not understand what is being said
  2. READ, UNDERSTAND & ARGUE if you claim yourself to be "Ilmi Kitaabi"

Lets see what you are. Your next post will determine your level of understanding.

+1 -0Like x 1Ameen x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#215 [Permalink] Posted on 5th May 2020 21:43
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#216 [Permalink] Posted on 6th May 2020 00:43
On what offense would they charge him with? He's just running his shop like many others in Pakistan.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#217 [Permalink] Posted on 6th May 2020 12:22
Rajab wrote:
View original post

This is just my speculation and I have no facts, yet.

He is a Grade 19 Civil Servant in Pakistan and he isn't stupid so the Police probably picked him up on a complaint (as Police is supposed to) and he will be out in no time.

Deobandees (in their hatred) have jumped the gun and may be royaly embarrassed when he comes out and carries on business as usual.

People's sympathies will be with him and they will think that Ulama have got him arrested but could not keep him detained.

Deobandees and Message TV should keep their mouth shut in my opinion because in my analysis this may get ugly, I will be amazingly surprised if he is detained for too long.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#218 [Permalink] Posted on 6th May 2020 12:32
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

MessageTV has now become a click bait channel. Don't take them seriously anymore. He has over a million subscribers on YouTube so he certainly has considerable following and this arrest will be boon to his publicity.
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#219 [Permalink] Posted on 6th May 2020 14:06
I heard he has been arrested on inciting the killing of head of dawat e islami Ilyas Qadri. The video clip in which he is talking about it is year old.

youtu.be/TympLfRkrM4
+3 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#220 [Permalink] Posted on 6th May 2020 14:25
Remand notice
IMG-20200506-WA0008.jpg
Downloads: 384
    [87.09 kB]
+2 -0
Rank Image
India
Brother
#221 [Permalink] Posted on 6th May 2020 14:43
Maulana Ameen Safdar Okarvi RA has suggested to these gair muqallids that, Take all Hanafi fiqh books:

One mas'alah at a time:

1. If it is correct, write an Ayah from Quran or a Saheeh hadith about this mas'alah

2. If it is wrong, quote the reference Ahnaf have referred, discuss about it. Then present an ayah or saheeh hadeeth and present the correct mas'alah.

3. Start with Bahashti Zewar then move further to other books.

This is called Real "khidmat e deen".

Stop doing "rat rataye doe ya teen masail ki tahqeeq"

Note: Many times Ahnaf have demanded single book from Gair Muqallideen, they are following universally.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#222 [Permalink] Posted on 6th May 2020 19:25
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#223 [Permalink] Posted on 8th May 2020 15:01
+3 -0Winner x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#224 [Permalink] Posted on 8th May 2020 16:39
So who is behind this guy...? Where has he been receiving his backing and support from.?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#225 [Permalink] Posted on 8th May 2020 16:43
Is he perhaps a Shia in disguise?
No post ratings

Jump to page: