#196 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 11:48
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
UK
Brother
#197 [Permalink] Posted on 18th February 2019 17:25
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I wish everyone conducted themselves in this manner except your first sentence with name calling which defeats the need for professionalism.

This is the way to go...
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post
+1 -0Agree x 3Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#198 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2019 08:07
A befitting reply to those who believe that you can learn the deen from books alone without the help of authentic ulema.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlF7YGrQBLA

Insha Allah if time permits then I will translate the whole clip.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#199 [Permalink] Posted on 25th February 2019 21:24
Assalamu alikum wr wb.

Wrong reasoning and wrong conclusion
There is a villager who is mad on hydro electric power plants because he thinks that they drain all the energy that's in water, and thinks that's why his crops aren't good nowadays as they used to be. He is told to believe the engineers when they say that water is just turning the turbine, and there isn't any energy being drained. But he keeps arguing that doesn't water exert force and do work on turbine? Isn't that drainage of energy from water?

Wrong reasoning and correct conclusion
Ahnaf put there hands below navel in salah because 'nafs' is there and it is necessary that we hold our nafs in salah. So combining sughra kubra it is evident that the more preferred way of holding hands in salah is where the 'nafs' is, that is below navel.

Apparently correct reasoning and wrong conclusion

A, B and C roll dice and get 1,2 and 3 respectively. Now if D throws dice, he will get 4 following the sequence.

Laymen may reach to correct conclusion with wrong reasoning and vice versa. They can't be allowed to make their own conclusions and start propagating them.

Engineer mirza keeps on doing his so called research and keeps making conclusions, which seem very logical to laymen, as no doubt he is eloquent in his speech, and knows how to manipulate people. But in truth he is similar to a villager arguing about the direction of current and water being drained of energy, and telling people how illogical and stupid the professionals are. Laymen will believe anything, because they don't study. They just follow. No matter how much they shout "we are against taqleed", but in the end they will follow. And it isn't very surprising that engineer has got so many followers, because when a scoundrel like Ghulam Qadiani maloon can have such a big following, then anybody can have.

+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#200 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2019 06:27
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

This is why I say that the majority is sheep and without the political power of the righteous, the masses can't be trained and purified. The majority will always follow any fool with a silver tongue.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#201 [Permalink] Posted on 26th February 2019 08:02
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

[Rough Translation of the Clip]

"When Allah wishes good for someone, He bestows upon him the understanding of Deen. And knowledge is only gained by learning it" (Sahih Bukhari Volume-1, Pg-24, [Arabic Version])

Now keep the last statement in mind "And knowledge is only gained by learning it".

Fathul Bari written by Allama Ibn Hajjar Asqalani Rh is a famous Sharh (Commentary) of Sahih Bukhari.

While commenting on this hadith he says that the statement "And knowledge is only gained by learning it" is also part of the hadith and it is not to be considered as a statement of Imam Bukhari RH. He further states that only that ilm is reliable (authentic, honourable, respected) which is learned from the Anbiya AS and their inheritors. (Ilm learned from any where else (or any other method) is not reliable).

In Al-Kifayah fee ilm ur Riwayah by Khateeb Baghdaadi (An Important book of Usool ul Hadith)

Imam Malik Rh says that "I have seen many people in this city (Madina) who narrate ahadith. However, their narrations are not accepted because they are not Aimmah (Imam/leaders of knowledge)".

Imam Ibn Wahab RH asked from Imam Malik Rh "Why narrations from them are rejected while from others who are younger than them, are accepted?"

Imam Malik Rh replied "This thing is wajib (compulsory) that their knowledge comes from ulema and not from books."

Therefore, only that ilm is reliable which is learned from (authentic) ulema and not from the books. Books are used for references, but we need ulema to explain the actual meanings, context and implementation of whatever is written in the books.

In Hilyatul Aulia (Volume-6, Page-316)

Abu Mus'ab says that I heard from Imam Malik ibn Anas Rh "I didn't issue any fatwa until 70 people(ulema) testified(gave me ijazah) that I can issue fatwa."

Hence, when followers of this Mirza say that we take knowledge of deen as was understood from the first three generations and as they interpreted from Quran and Sunnah then Allama Ibn Hajjar Asqalani Rh clearly explains in the light of sahih hadith (in Sahih Bukhari) and Imam Malik Rh in another place that what is the correct methodology of learning this deen and from whom we should learn this deen. And what is the wrong method of learning deen and from whom we must not learn this deen.

Therefore this engineer and his likes are fake, juhalah, untrustable, ill-mannered, idiotic, liars, stupid, ignoramus and must not be listened to and must not be paid any attention to.

Al-hamdulillah! There are many videos in the channel Aawaz e haq4 from which some of it's videos I shared here which refute the Mirza in the manner I wanted our ulema to do so.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#202 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 00:05
My brothers and sisters, I am new to the forum and have no idea on how to start a new discussion but as it has to do with this topic, I am asking here. How to deal with these new fitna of self declared aalims like Muhammad Sheikh who not only denies ahadees but also give never before heard tafseer of Quran.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#203 [Permalink] Posted on 14th May 2019 03:00
Afroz wrote:
View original post

Stick to the traditional ulema and stop listening to these pseudo youtube self proclaimed scholars. Simple as that. Let the experts deal with them.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#204 [Permalink] Posted on 15th May 2019 02:00
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#205 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2019 13:15
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#206 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2019 01:02
Narrated Al-Bara' ibn Azib:

We went out with the Messenger of Allah (ï·º) accompanying the bier of a man of the Ansar. When we reached his grave, it was not yet dug. So the Messenger of Allah (ï·º) sat down and we also sat down around him as if birds were over our heads. He had in his hand a stick with which he was scratching the ground.

He then raised his head and said: Seek refuge with Allah from the punishment in the grave. He said it twice or thrice.

The version of Jabir adds here: He hears the beat of their sandals when they go back, and at that moment he is asked: O so and so! Who is your Lord, what is your religion, and who is your Prophet?

Hannad's version says: Two angels will come to him, make him sit up and ask him: Who is your Lord?

He will reply: My Lord is Allah. They will ask him: What is your religion? He will reply: My religion is Islam. They will ask him: What is your opinion about the man who was sent on a mission among you? He will reply: He is the Messenger of Allah (ï·º). They will ask: Who made you aware of this? He will reply: I read Allah's Book, believed in it, and considered it true; which is verified by Allah's words: "Allah's Book, believed in it, and considered it true, which is verified by Allah's words: "Allah establishes those who believe with the word that stands firm in this world and the next."

The agreed version reads: Then a crier will call from Heaven: My servant has spoken the truth, so spread a bed for him from Paradise, clothe him from Paradise, and open a door for him into Paradise. So some of its air and perfume will come to him, and a space will be made for him as far as the eye can see.

He also mentioned the death of the infidel, saying: His spirit will be restored to his body, two angels will come to him, make him sit up and ask him: Who is your Lord?

He will reply: Alas, alas! I do not know. They will ask him: What is your religion? He will reply: Alas, alas! I do not know. They will ask: Who was the man who was sent on a mission among you? He will reply: Alas, alas! I do not know. Then a crier will call from Heaven: He has lied, so spread a bed for him from Hell, clothe him from Hell, and open for him a door into Hell. Then some of its heat and pestilential wind will come to him, and his grave will be compressed, so that his ribs will be crushed together.

Jabir's version adds: One who is blind and dumb will then be placed in charge of him, having a sledge-hammer such that if a mountain were struck with it, it would become dust. He will give him a blow with it which will be heard by everything between the east and the west except by men and jinn, and he will become dust. Then his spirit will be restored to him.

حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا هَنَّادُ بْنُ السَّرِيِّ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، - وَهَذَا لَفْظُ هَنَّادٍ - عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنِ الْمِنْهَالِ، عَنْ زَاذَانَ، عَنِ الْبَرَاءِ بْنِ عَازِبٍ، قَالَ ‏:‏ خَرَجْنَا مَعَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي جَنَازَةِ رَجُلٍ مِنَ الأَنْصَارِ، فَانْتَهَيْنَا إِلَى الْقَبْرِ وَلَمَّا يُلْحَدْ، فَجَلَسَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَجَلَسْنَا حَوْلَهُ كَأَنَّمَا عَلَى رُءُوسِنَا الطَّيْرُ، وَفِي يَدِهِ عُودٌ يَنْكُتُ بِهِ فِي الأَرْضِ، فَرَفَعَ رَأْسَهُ فَقَالَ ‏:‏ ‏"‏ اسْتَعِيذُوا بِاللَّهِ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ مَرَّتَيْنِ أَوْ ثَلاَثًا - زَادَ فِي حَدِيثِ جَرِيرٍ هَا هُنَا - وَقَالَ ‏:‏ ‏"‏ وَإِنَّهُ لَيَسْمَعُ خَفْقَ نِعَالِهِمْ إِذَا وَلَّوْا مُدْبِرِينَ حِينَ يُقَالُ لَهُ ‏:‏ يَا هَذَا مَنْ رَبُّكَ وَمَا دِينُكَ وَمَنْ نَبِيُّكَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ هَنَّادٌ قَالَ ‏:‏ ‏"‏ وَيَأْتِيهِ مَلَكَانِ فَيُجْلِسَانِهِ فَيَقُولاَنِ لَهُ ‏:‏ مَنْ رَبُّكَ فَيَقُولُ ‏:‏ رَبِّيَ اللَّهُ ‏.‏ فَيَقُولاَنِ لَهُ ‏:‏ مَا دِينُكَ فَيَقُولُ ‏:‏ دِينِي الإِسْلاَمُ ‏.‏ فَيَقُولاَنِ لَهُ ‏:‏ مَا هَذَا الرَّجُلُ الَّذِي بُعِثَ فِيكُمْ قَالَ فَيَقُولُ ‏:‏ هُوَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏.‏ فَيَقُولاَنِ ‏:‏ وَمَا يُدْرِيكَ فَيَقُولُ ‏:‏ قَرَأْتُ كِتَابَ اللَّهِ فَآمَنْتُ بِهِ وَصَدَّقْتُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ زَادَ فِي حَدِيثِ جَرِيرٍ ‏:‏ ‏"‏ فَذَلِكَ قَوْلُ اللَّهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ ‏
‏ يُثَبِّتُ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا ‏
‏ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ الآيَةَ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ اتَّفَقَا قَالَ ‏:‏ ‏"‏ فَيُنَادِي مُنَادٍ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ ‏:‏ أَنْ قَدْ صَدَقَ عَبْدِي فَأَفْرِشُوهُ مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ، وَافْتَحُوا لَهُ بَابًا إِلَى الْجَنَّةِ وَأَلْبِسُوهُ مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏:‏ ‏"‏ فَيَأْتِيهِ مِنْ رَوْحِهَا وَطِيبِهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏:‏ ‏"‏ وَيُفْتَحُ لَهُ فِيهَا مَدَّ بَصَرِهِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏:‏ ‏"‏ وَإِنَّ الْكَافِرَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَذَكَرَ مَوْتَهُ قَالَ ‏:‏ ‏"‏ وَتُعَادُ رُوحُهُ فِي جَسَدِهِ وَيَأْتِيهِ مَلَكَانِ فَيُجْلِسَانِهِ فَيَقُولاَنِ ‏:‏ مَنْ رَبُّكَ فَيَقُولُ ‏:‏ هَاهْ هَاهْ هَاهْ لاَ أَدْرِي ‏.‏ فَيَقُولاَنِ لَهُ ‏:‏ مَا دِينُكَ فَيَقُولُ ‏:‏ هَاهْ هَاهْ لاَ أَدْرِي ‏.‏ فَيَقُولاَنِ ‏:‏ مَا هَذَا الرَّجُلُ الَّذِي بُعِثَ فِيكُمْ فَيَقُولُ ‏:‏ هَاهْ هَاهْ لاَ أَدْرِي ‏.‏ فَيُنَادِي مُنَادٍ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ ‏:‏ أَنْ كَذَبَ فَأَفْرِشُوهُ مِنَ النَّارِ وَأَلْبِسُوهُ مِنَ النَّارِ، وَافْتَحُوا لَهُ بَابًا إِلَى النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏:‏ ‏"‏ فَيَأْتِيهِ مِنْ حَرِّهَا وَسَمُومِهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏:‏ ‏"‏ وَيُضَيَّقُ عَلَيْهِ قَبْرُهُ حَتَّى تَخْتَلِفَ فِيهِ أَضْلاَعُهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ زَادَ فِي حَدِيثِ جَرِيرٍ قَالَ ‏:‏ ‏"‏ ثُمَّ يُقَيَّضُ لَهُ أَعْمَى أَبْكَمُ مَعَهُ مِرْزَبَّةٌ مِنْ حَدِيدٍ، لَوْ ضُرِبَ بِهَا جَبَلٌ لَصَارَ تُرَابًا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏:‏ ‏"‏ فَيَضْرِبُهُ بِهَا ضَرْبَةً يَسْمَعُهَا مَا بَيْنَ الْمَشْرِقِ وَالْمَغْرِبِ إِلاَّ الثَّقَلَيْنِ فَيَصِيرُ تُرَابًا ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏:‏ ‏"‏ ثُمَّ تُعَادُ فِيهِ الرُّوحُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
sunnah.com/abudawud/42/158
+1 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#207 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2019 09:18
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

There was a thread in which we all laughed at with the actions of Tahir ul Qadri. About a year later, I found the narration of one of his actions and posted it to clarify our lack of knowledge on something. Although most of the post and videos for that incident were a bit off track. There many things we don't know and what we do know is very little.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#208 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2019 11:25
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Why do our ulema not tell us and educate us about these things then?

If there are four questions then they should have told us...

Also, the shias say that there are six questions asked in the grave.

Please tell me is it true?
One of the questions according to Shias is "Mun Imamuka" "Who is your Imam?"

Please enlighten me Oh Wise one! Are there six questions asked in the grave?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#209 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2019 11:54
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Do you really think we will be asked who our Imam is?

Forget the Shia, will you be asked which school of thought you followed? No...

Some things are certain, some bogus, some vague.

Quote:
Please enlighten me Oh Wise one!

As mentioned before, I'm not the wise one!

A bit of common sense doesn't make one wise. In fact sometimes a bit of common sense can also be wrong, like Masah on leather socks - Masah is done on the upper part of the sock and not the bottom part where the sock will actually get dirty. So always better to stick to authentic teachings. When in doubt, do as Allah says in the Quran. Ask those of knowledge.

No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#210 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2019 12:08
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

If we ponder over this, it is still correct that every soul will be asked 3 questions in the grave. Why so? because if the 3 answers are given incorrectly, there will be no need for the 4th question.

See here www.muftisays.com/forums/12-virtues/5531-the-theory-test-...
+1 -0Like x 1

Jump to page: