Topic Appreciation
sipraomer
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 09:41
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

To promote his own agenda? You mean Engineer will start saying since Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab has met me that means he concurs with my views? That's very far-fetched. Forgive me if I didn't understand correctly. Guess I'll have to watch the whole video to understand your point.

Besides that symposium was a different issue. They were promoting a haram campaign and Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab did not clarify his stance and made ambiguous points and also narrated a village story which provided further strength to their proposal. It was for this reason I spoke against it.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 09:45
One thing I "Liked" about the first video was the background explanation.

Red = Critical

Then I saw (not watched) other videos with Green background.

This guy will progress:( He is an engineer for sure :)
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 10:02
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 10:14
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Sigh Pir Sahab!

Times are very difficult, confusing and saddening. I love the Tabligh work but I am really saddened by the current buzurgs. I miss Maulana Jameel Sahab Rh.

Honestly speaking can't answer your question. On the other hand I also said that I disagree with the local tarteeb and 40 days per year doesn't mean that you are a hard core tablighi or you agree to whatever is said by tabligh elders or juniors.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 10:17
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

If you watch the whole video you will learn that Maulana Sahab has praised his "unity of ummah anti sectarian dawah work" which gives him credibility in the eyes of those who love Maulana Sahab. This is problematic. And it is Engr who went there and met him instead of him coming to engr's place.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 13:20
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

But Hazrat Moulana Tariq Jameel Saheb Hafizullah is a Deobandi alim. SAR BULAND SAR BULAND - DEOBAND DEOBAND! What's wrong with following him? He is a DEOBANDI alim.

Hazrat Jee Moulana Saad Saheb Hafizullah is also a deobandi alim. What's wrong with following him?
+3 -0Winner x 2Creative x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 15:28
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Again Sigh!

Are they following their akabireen in these particular issues?

I don't know whether some people intentionally ask this kind of question or are they gullible.

By Deoband, I mean the teachings of Deaband as were taught by authentic Deoband ulema in previous and current times. By Deoband I never meant the label of Deoband. I am neither a born Deobandi nor belong to a Deobandi family by the way.

Sar bakaf Sar bulund Deoband Deoband! Sar bakaf Sar bulund Hanafiat Hanafiat. Sar bakaf Sar Bulund Masaoodiat Masaoodiat. Sar Bakaf Sar Bulund Risalat Risalat.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 15:29
Sometimes I get the feeling that this forum is a salafi forum or an ajeeb forum.
+1 -0Agree x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 15:33
In previous times it was called something else, in current times it is called Deoband, in future it may be called something else. I am interested in "it" and not the label.
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 15:34
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Honestly, I prefer it when the Tablighi ulema just stay neutral, no refutations of anyone, no endorsements either. That is just something that I feel is the mizaaj of dawah. For refutations we have other expert ulema like Maulana Ilyas Ghumman who can take this show-man to task.
What disappoints me about Maulana Tariq Jameel is that he has taken it too far with his attempts to reconcile everyone. I don't doubt his intentions one bit but at this point it just feels like he is pursuing a fruitless venture: to pacify everyone. Only time will tell whether he was right in his stance or not.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 15:43
fod1083 wrote:
View original post

I absolutely agree. Stay neutral and this is the policy of our elders. I am also not happy with other akabireen of tabligh who should strictly stop Maulana Tariq Jameel Sahab HA from taking sides and should warn him. However, it seems he has been given free hand. This is why I say that alim course should be lengthened from 8 to 20 years and all the subjects must be given equal importance. And also Tablighi Madaris must follow other senior madaris like Jamia Binoria and Jamia Ashrafia. And Shariat and Tareeqat both must be taught under a single roof. If anyone wants to become an advanced talib ilm of deen then he must follow the path of ihsan as a compulsion as well. Otherwise he mustn't be allowed to study in madrassah. Few genuine ulema are better than mass production of mediocre half baked students of deen.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 15:50
Should maulana tariq jameel be solely seen as a tablighi Jamaat alim?

Maulana is not part of aalami shura let alone raiwind markaz shura (Need to confirm raiwind part).

Maulana does not reside at raiwind markaz.

Maulana runs Madrasa Tul Hasnain in Faisalabad and it has branches in other parts of pakistan.

Should maulana be restricted to tablighi effort or let him be his own man?
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 15:51
I don't know why everyone is in a hurry. The world is in mess today. Clients want their logos and designs quickly where as quality work needs time. The world is focused on quantity while it is the quality which matters. This is our deen. Not a joke. Why mediocre ones are issued degrees on the first place. What is the harm in lengthening dars e nizami and only allow the most dedicated ones to join this path?

True Aulia are rare and they are the real leaders. By Allah! After I have started tassawuf dhikr and added it in my routine, I have noticed energy flowing inside me and I feel powerful Ma Sha Allah. Lack of goal and lack of energy makes a man lazy. We need true ihsan to wake up again and realize our maqam in the eyes of Allah and our responsibility to lead the rest of the mankind.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 15:56
I concur with maulana ilyas ghuman's approach

Main Dr Zakir Naik Say Q Nhi Milta
Maulana Ilyas Ghuman Sahab About Zakir Naik

میں ذاکر نائیک سے کیوں نہیں ملتا
مولانا الیاس گھمن صاحب

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uFue45-MBkk
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 16th January 2019 15:56

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

There are 3 bands which I know.

1. DeoBAND
  2. NaqshBAND
  3. NoBAND

I suppose you are 1, some people are 1 & 2, some people are just 2 but not 1 and some people are not into bands so they are 3.

It all depends on personal preference.

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

6 days ago you were into Tableegh

Now you are into Tasawuff

I will wait for next week

:lol

+2 -0Disagree x 1Creative x 1

Jump to page: