Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, sipraomer, Naqshband66
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 3rd January 2019 18:53

Duas for Salaamati

يا حي يا قيوم برحمتك أستغيث أصلح لي شأني كله ولا تكلني إلى نفسي طرفة عين

"On You Who is Everliving and Sustains and Protects everything, I seek assistance through the means of your mercy, correct for me all my affairs and do not entrust me to my Nafs (myself) for the moment of a blink of an eye."

أَللّٰهُمَّ أَصْلِحْ لِىْ دِيْنِىَ الَّذِىْ هُوَ عِصْمَةُ أَمْرِىْ وَ أَصْلِحْ لِىْ دُنْيَاىَ الَّتِىْ فِيْهَا مَعَاشِىْ وَ أَصْلِحْ لِىْ آخِرَتِىَ الَّتِىْ فِيْهَا مَعَادِىْ وَاجْعَلِ الْحَيَاةَ زِيَادَهً لِّىْ فِىْ كُلِّ خَيْرٍ وَّ اجْعَلِ الْمَوْتَ رَاحَةً لِّىْ مِنْ كُلِّ شَرٍّ

"O Allah! Rectify for me my Deen which is a means of guarding my matters and my world which is a means of my livelihood, and make good my hereafter in which is my returning, and make my life a means of abundance of all good and my death a means of comfort and peace free from all bad." (Sahih Muslim)

اللَّهُمَّ اكْفِنِي بِحَلالِكَ عَنْ حَرَامِكَ وَأَغْنِنِي بِفَضْلِكَ عَمَّنْ سِوَاكَ

"O Allah! Suffice me with your halal from the haram, and make me independant with your grace from all besides you." 

‏ Ø§Ù„لَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْعَفْوَ وَالْعَافِيَةَ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْعَفْوَ وَالْعَافِيَةَ فِي دِينِي وَدُنْيَاىَ وَأَهْلِي وَمَالِي اللَّهُمَّ اسْتُرْ عَوْرَاتِي وَآمِنْ رَوْعَاتِي وَاحْفَظْنِي مِنْ بَيْنِ يَدَىَّ وَمِنْ خَلْفِي وَعَنْ يَمِينِي وَعَنْ شِمَالِي وَمِنْ فَوْقِي وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أُغْتَالَ مِنْ تَحْتِي ‏

"O Allah, I ask You for forgiveness and well-being in this world and in the Hereafter. O Allah, I ask You for forgiveness and well-being in my religious and my worldly affairs. O Allah, conceal my faults, calm my fears, and protect me from before me and behind me, from my right and my left, and from above me, and I seek refuge in You from being taken unaware from beneath me."

أَعُوذُ بِوَجْهِ اللَّهِ الْعَظِيمِ الَّذِي لَيْسَ شَيْءٌ أَعْظَمَ مِنْهُ ØŒ وَبِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ التَّامَّاتِ الَّتِي لا يُجَاوِزُهُنَّ بَرٌّ وَلا فَاجِرٌ ØŒ وَبِأَسْمَاءِ اللَّهِ الْحُسْنَى كُلِّهَا مَا عَلِمْتُ مِنْهَا وَمَا لَمْ أَعْلَمْ ØŒ وَمِنْ شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ وَذَرَأَ وَبَرَأَ 

"I seek refuge in Allaah, the most Greatest. There is nothing equal to His Greatness. And I seek refuge in His complete and powerful Words, which cannot be surpassed by any good or bad person, and (I seek refuge in) all the Names of Allaah which I know and which I do not know, from the evil of all those things which He created, and created them errorless and scattered them all over."

اللهم Ø£Ù†Øª السلام ومنك السلام تباركت يا ذا الجلال والإكرام 

"O Allah, You are Al-Salaam and from You is all peace, blessed are You, O Possessor of Majesty and Honor." 

Source: Sharh Asma-ul-Husna (Maulana Muhammad Haneef Abdul Majeed)

report post quote code quick quote reply
+5 -0Like x 2Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2019 08:05
Salaamati of Body

For the Salaamati of body, one should recite Ayatul Kursi, Surah Falaq and Surah Naas regularly.

· Reciting Surah Faatihah, Ikhlaas, Falaq and Naas, blowing on hands and rubbing the hands all over the body is Sunnah.

Hazrat Mufti Wali Hasan Sahab رحمة الله عليه would say that Surah Falaq and Surah Naas are the last Surahs of the Qur'an and it indicates that Muslims will need these Surahs during fitnah near the end of times. So we should make it a habit to recite these Surahs abundantly.

Salaamati of Children

• Make a habit of giving a lot of Sadaqah

• Give away the things they do not use. People tend to keep these things as memories

• Teach children to recite the Surahs mentioned in Sunnah and blow over themselves

• When children (or people of the house) leave home say “Fee-amaanillaah” – “Aman” means peace/tranquility

• Make Du’a for them. Prophet sallalaahu ‘alayhi wasallam used to make Du’a for his grandchildren to be protected from Sharr (Evil)

Du'a for protection:

أَعُوذُ بِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ التَّامَّةِ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْطَانٍ وَهَامَّةٍ وَمِنْ كُلِّ عَيْنٍ لَامَّةٍ
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 5th January 2019 08:11
أَفْشُوا السَّلاَمَ – Spread Salaam

Spreading Salaam is a major part of Islam however we are lazy and negligent regarding it. It was the first thing the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alayhi wasallam taught the people of Madeenah when he arrived there after Hijrah trying to make a community of people who were not getting along.

‘Abdullah bin Salaam RA said:
“When the Prophet came to Al-Madeenah, the people rushed to meet him, and it was said: ‘The Messenger of Allah has come! The Messenger of Allah has come! The Messenger of Allah has come!’ Three times. I came with the people to see him, and when I saw his face clearly, I knew that his face was not the face of a liar. The first thing I heard him say was:

‏ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ أَفْشُوا السَّلاَمَ وَأَطْعِمُوا الطَّعَامَ وَصِلُوا الأَرْحَامَ وَصَلُّوا بِاللَّيْلِ وَالنَّاسُ نِيَامٌ تَدْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ بِسَلاَمٍ ‏‏

“O people! Spread (the greeting of) Salam, feed others, uphold the ties of kinship, and pray during the night when people are sleeping, and you will enter Paradise with Salam.” [Ibn Majah]
+5 -0Like x 2Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 08:27
Protection of ones Deen, Life, Family and Wealth

Hazrat Ma’qal bin Yasaar (RA) narrates, Once I expressed my fears to Rasoolullah (SAW) over 5 things in my life. I feared that I would be misled or deviate from the Siraatul-Mustaqeem. The second was regarding my life. I feared harm or illness would befall me. The third was about my children, that they would suffer Deeni or worldly harm. My fourth concern was my wife, that she too may suffer physical ot spiritual harm. The fifth fear I had was over my wealth, should there occur a loss of income or property. After listeing to my fears, Rasoolullah (SAW) taught me the following dua:

(to be recited 3 times morning and evening)

بِسْمِ اللهِ عَلىٰ دِيْنِىْ وَنَفْسِىْ وَوَلَدِىْ وَاَهْلِىْ وَ مَالِىْ

“Bismillai ala deeni wanafsi wawaladi wa ahli wa mali”

“May the blessings of Allah be on my deen, life, children, family and wealth.”

Taken from TafseerRaheemi
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 09:01
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

The Duas are magnificent. However, it would be easy for me to read if the script is in Indo Pak version. It would be helpful. Not complaining at all. Just my opinion. If you dislike it then tell me and I will delete it.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 09:01
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Indopak version?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 09:08
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Quote:
“Bismillai ala deeni wanafsi wawaladi wa ahli wa mali”

Bismillahi 'Alaa Deenee Wa Nafsee Wa Waladee Wa Ahlee Wa Malee
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 09:12
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

Can you see the difference?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 09:15
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

You want transliteration? I'll post inshaAllah.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 09:16
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Oh first one is called IndoPak version?
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 09:19
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

No I tried to re write the dua in transliteration according to the rules of tajweed. It was a try and not perfect.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 20th January 2019 09:19
Is this easier to read?
Screenshot_2019-01-20-14-15-59.png
Downloads: 200
    [56.84 kB]
+1 -0Winner x 1