Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

From Sir Syed Ahmed Khan (RA) to Maulana Saad (HA): THE PROBLEM!

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
umairozil1710
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 12th June 2020 13:32
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

11DEC2018

For decades, Tableeghi Jamaat has WRONGLY kept the people ignorant. No minutes are ever circulated, nobody knew what happens in Muhwaras and in fact people are encouraged to be IGNORANT! This is in sharp contrast to the way of Islam which is to inform people about what is going on, who is in charge…Not in detail but on some level.

Maulana Saad (HA) has stepped into a breach of ignorance and exploited it. Now everyone is running around to try to educate the masses about what happened in this Mushwara or that Mushwara. Even when Maulana Saad (HA) saga is resolved If it ever is), the basic issues is NOT being looked and will NOT be resolved.

The second issue is the obvious deterioration of the Tableeghi work. Tableeghi Jamaat work has gown down in quality and it is nothing but a bunch of rituals. Those who have spent time in Jamaat can see the worsening of quality and Maulana Saad (HA) just like Donald Trump is promising change to which masses are reacting to.!

This is the real issue...Nobody does any root cause analysis of the problem.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2021 08:09
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Just saw this amazing discussion on the condition of present muslim ummah, their weaknessess, prominent scholars and reasons for how they earned followers.
I would request al log my brothers and sisters that what if we start studying these things i n detail together and discuss them on some other easier and comfortable platform so that at the end of the day, we can come up with better conclusions.
Thanks and Jazak allah for such amazing content
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1