You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
xs11ax, sipraomer
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2018 13:29
here is my conspiracy musing (note: not theory, just thoughts).

israel does not really care who opens the way up for greater israel. they dont care who invades and who kills and destroys the people and the land that is an obstacle for greater israel. they dont care if its america, britain, russia, china, whoever, who is more dominant in that land. as long as they can later manipulate and control whoever is the last man standing in those lands.

example: they wanted to destroy iraq, so in this case they left it in the hands of america, who did the job israel wanted and benefited from it for doing the job. in syria it seems like russia are taking care of it and in return they will gain some benefit, but ultimately it will be israel who will benefit. north saudi arabia (and maybe all of arabia) has been given to mbs who will benefit from the neom project, but ultimately israel will benefit from it.

which brings to mind the hadith...

On the authority of Thawbaan , the Prophet said:

The People will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their food.” Someone asked, “Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?” He replied, “No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be froth and scum like that carried down by a torrent (of water), and Allah will take the fear of you from the breasts (hearts) of your enemy and cast al-wahn into your hearts.” Someone asked, “O Messenger of Allah, what is al-wahn?” He replied, “Love of the world and dislike of death.” [An authentic hadith recorded by Abu Dawud and Ahmad]

maybe it is israel who is the host of this banquet, and it is them inviting other countries to partake from this banquet.
israel: america, try some iraq.
america: thank you. dont mind if i do.
israel: russia, try a bit of syria.
russia: no thank you, i just ate some afghanistan and now have indegestion.
america: can i have your syria, if you dont want it.
russia: actually no, i think i will have a little bit of syria after all.
israel: eat up, eat up. there is plenty!

please add to my thoughts, remove from my thoughts, or completely trash my thoughts as you see fit.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 1Creative x 2