Topic Appreciation
bint e aisha, Maripat, Eliza Zegham, sipraomer, Taalibah, abuzayd2k
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#316 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 14:14
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Even if the whole forum opposes you. I stand firm in your support sir. You are indeed, telling the truth.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#317 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 15:44

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

That's the number one problem with both of you, nobody opposes you but you think you are the only ones who is right and the whole world is out to get you.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#318 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 16:51
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I am hopeful that we will cool down as we progress in years. So be patient with us...
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#319 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 19:37

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Don't.

My Dua to Allah Ta'ala is for you to grant more Hotness to care for and defend the Deen of Allah Ta'ala (Ameen). Those who truly believe are INTENSE in their love for Allah Ta'ala

Loading Qur'aan Verse

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#320 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 19:53
Since, I didn't have time to watch the speech yesterday. I just watched the whole speech now. Great speech by IK. Now I hope, he takes concrete steps to resolve these issues too. (Whatever is in his power).

Step 1:

Sort out his own party. Take the radical secular/liberals out who are affected and infected by Mullahphobia.

Let him take the first step and we will discuss about the other steps later on.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#321 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 20:37
Mufti Tariq Masood said that some people whilst criticizing IK are saying what's the use of speeches, they should remember that Hazrat Ja'far Tayyar RA also made a speech in the court of Najashi RA because of which Allah ta'ala changed his heart.

youtu.be/l_weFacorrw
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#322 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 20:42
When My father was a captain in 1970s. He was a great Bhutto fan. My maternal grand father (his maternal uncle) who was a wise man used to tell him that he is a "madari" a crook who is using his oratory skills to fool the people. My father used to get angry and emotional. However, when Bhutto was removed from the government, he realized what a crook Bhutto was and turned against him since then.

Being a good orator and an expert of International affairs is a necessary thing. However, we are small, under-developed and weak. We need less Churchills and more Clintons (talking dunia-wise).

So far, Pakistan has done a decent job (economically) in probably two eras. Ayub's era and Sharfu's era. The credit goes to their good education, administrative experience gained in organizing and managing a fairly large and professional military and the unilateral nature of their rule which is nearer to One Party System. The problem has always been there that the dictators couldn't legalize and establish such a system and had always been interested in their own rule. They couldn't create institutions which would produce great leaders with clear minds and good intentions. Plus they always returned the reigns to the beasts after enjoying their share of the loot. At least, they could have finished off the corrupt politicians and the elite to warn future politicians.

I am not criticizing IK or his speech here. He maybe a good person and may his intentions be correct. However, I am more interested in his actions back at home.
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#323 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 20:43
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

However, Sayyidina Ja'afar's RA actions and character was also superior and he acted upon what he spoke.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#324 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 21:07
bint e aisha wrote:
View original post

I posted this when he was speaking about the honour of Prophet Muhammad صلی الله عليه وسلم. How can I not love the heart which has the love for Rasulullah صلی الله عليه وسلم?
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#325 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 21:30
No doubt! He made a great speech.

Let's hope he does something concrete at home.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#326 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 21:51
Just listened to the speech...an excellent speech.

He might not do much else but atleast he is the first one from Pakistan, in my living memory to stand up and speak with some back bone. In front of the world.

Which is a sea change to the previous leaders over the last 20 years in Pakistan. Who were not even capable of this much.

The speech must be judged on his own merit.

Although the fact the secular liberals within his party are dominant force and their anti-Islam attitudes and policies represents a serious crisis for the Imaan of the future generations.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#327 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 22:09

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

sipraomer wrote:
View original post

You are stating what Orya Maqbool Jan Saheb is saying that "Imran Khan speaks the language of the West and Islamophobia is the problem of West."

He is speaking IN the West TO the West.

To everyone else:

Imran Khan is a clean shaven politician, not an Alim or a Shaykhul-Hadeeth so lets judge him on what he is.
+0 -0Old x 1
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#328 [Permalink] Posted on 28th September 2019 23:26
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

We have to see what he does in the next four years. If he manages to squeeze the stolen money from corrupt politicians and spends that money in state building then that clean shaven politician will be in my good books.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#329 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 07:14
A few days ago there was a news article circulating around the internet where IK was asking the question "The Qadianis believe in Prophet Muhammad (saw). How can they be kafir?" Now I am already hearing ulema asking the population that this man just defended Islam, how can he be a Qadiani agent?

I think the point I am making can clearly be understood. IK's handlers have been doing this a longer time than any of us realizes. The highly subtle manipulation is bound to confuse even the ulema. After all, like I have said many times before, they are just humans like us. Soon this will become "this man defended Islam, how can his attempt to make Qadianis part of mainstream be seen as something suspicious?" And so on and so forth.

A brother here on MS was wondering a few months ago about Dajjal's era and how will he be able to confuse Muslims, who already know about Dajjal in so much detail through ahadith? How can people be confused by him if they already know? Well, brother, in a few months, you will get to witness exactly how it's possible for even knowledgeable Muslims to be thrown into confusion.

No one wishes to be wrong about this more than myself.
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#330 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2019 08:25
Quote:
A few days ago there was a news article circulating around the internet where IK was asking the question "The Qadianis believe in Prophet Muhammad (saw). How can they be kafir?"

His views on Khatm-e-Nabuwwat are clear.
youtu.be/FxfkEhugQWI
No post ratings

Jump to page: