No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 15th August 2018 10:18
Climate change is real - Agree
Climate change is Hoax - Could be if man made
Vaccination has helped eradicate diseases - Most likely
Vaccination is a tool for population control - Info Wars, maybe some truth in it.
Advances in Medical sciences are good for humanity - This is what Allah has asked us to do, i.e. look and we will find
Advances in Medical sciences are a tool for Dajjal - Everything is heading oneway, towards the end. So yes as has been seen in other posts where it is mentioned about satanic rituals and scientists and their findings. They are being helped by the unseen.

They plan and plot but Allah is the best of planners
report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 15th August 2018 10:43

abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Infowars? The crazy, drug addict, lunatic, racist, Islamophobe, are we talking about the same person?

+2 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 15th August 2018 10:46
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Yep, that's clearly his opinion- Hence "Maybe!"
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 15th August 2018 13:18
salaam

Climate change is real

Definitely real. There is overwhelming evidence in the behaviour of the climate throughout the globe. There is something definitely going on. Also, i personally think there is a possibility that climate change has been alluded to in hadith.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) that the Messenger of Allaah (Salla’Allaahu Alayhi wa Salam) said:
“The Hour will not begin until the land of the Arabs once again becomes meadows and rivers.”
Narrated by Muslim (157)

Also there will be severe drought and famine in and around the time of the advent of the dajjal.

Climate change is Hoax

Not a hoax, but i think the world leaders and government will use it as an opportunity to implement policies. Also this climate change could possibly be through natural means and not necessarily completely through human intervention. Or it could possibly be an amalgamation of both.

Vaccination has helped eradicate diseases

I dont know the facts and figures as i have never looked into them, but logically this should be the case.

Vaccination is a tool for population control

I would not put it past the world leaders and governments to use vaccination programs for other ulterior motives as we have seen them do this time and time again using other means.

Advances in Medical sciences are good for humanity

Depends on the medical science. I dont believe stopping symptoms of an illness as is the case with western medical science is a good thing at all. They do not focus on the illness, but only focus on the symptoms. I dont see this as advancement at all. If you take away the symptom the illness is still there and goes undetected. The symptoms are only there as a warning that something is wrong. Its like hitting your finger with a hammer. The pain tells you there is a problem and the problem is the hammer. Take away the pain using drugs, but the hammer will still carry on causing the damage that the pain was trying to warn you about.

Advances in Medical sciences are a tool for Dajjal

No doubt the dajjal will use any tool within its arsenal, and medical science can be one of them. Medical science can lead to biological warfare, chemical warfare etc just as easily as using it for medical care.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2020 15:30
Perhaps add moon landings, 911, and coronavirus disease pandemic to the list above.

If it weren't for Brother Muadh's posts, I would have lost my sanity long ago. There are quite a few eccentric folk on this forum.
+2 -0Like x 2Facepalm x 2
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2020 17:11
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

Can pigs fly?
Can fish walk?

Don't be so closed minded.

Muadh is 100% in 50% of his stuff but he's also not 50%

Grow up! Stop looking for brownie points lol.
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2020 17:17
Climate change is real - Agree.

Climate change is Hoax - No

Vaccination has helped eradicate diseases: Intention of making Vaccination is to help eradicate diseases. The end result, how much helpful it is....we don't know, we don't have access to data.

Vaccination is a tool for population control: Pepsi, cola or even paracetamol can be used as tool for population control. If they intent to do it, our normal rice grown with pesticides or fertilizer can have drugs to do population control.

Advances in Medical sciences are good for humanity: If Allah intents, he guides the humanity towards the medicine. The researchers some times are surprised that; the medicine was in our backyard and we were not knowing it. Why? Allah SWT didn't guide them to their backyard.

Advances in Medical sciences are a tool for Dajjal - Yes, Dajjal will have full control over medical sciences.

+2 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2020 18:20
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

People don't value Brother Muadh enough. His strengths and virtues far outweigh his faults and shortcomings. I've personally benefited more from his posts than anyone else's on the forum. Credit where credit is due.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 29th September 2020 19:39
abuzayd2k wrote:
View original post

He's a star! MashaAllah

But that doesn't make him and his opinions right all the time.

He's been through phases just like anyone else, he's seen more than anyone else, so he can speak tons from experience. But experience doesn't mean he knows it all. Inside information doesn't mean he knows it all either.

Prime example... You reckon he's right on 9/11 based on his immediate research, based on his home country, based on eye witness testimonies, based on live news feeds and you accept his accounts because he produced a booklet or pamphlet immediately after the attacks based on evidence.

Yet 19 years later, he admits he didn't know about WTC 7 being pulled down by its owner!!!
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 30th September 2020 00:56
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

We can go round and round with these debates and it isn't going to make a significant difference to us as far as our deen is concerned. I'm just more at peace with myself because Brother Muadh provides a counter narrative to what most people on the forum post regarding these and many other issues. You may consider that closed minded behaviour on my part and I don't mind if you do.

All I can say is let's agree to disagree.

When I speak of benefiting from Brother Muadh's posts, it has more to do with issues of deen in my day to day life and what's important and what's not.
+2 -0Like x 2Facepalm x 1
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 6th October 2020 15:03
Asaaghir wrote:
View original post

Don't you just love Muadh _Khan :)

I'm only highlighting this because I've made an accusation on Muadh of rejection due to his unprecedented research and then acknowledgement after so much refusal ;)

Question upon question, hurdle upon hurdle, but finally we got through to him, but he won't admit it ;)

My wording in the above post could've been better if I'd looked for the posts, it was a daunting task, but I found it.

Basically I'm trying to say that my post wasn't a lie.
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Then he sees something (last comment about the 58 sec video) and the seeds of doubt begin to grow, lololol
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

@Muadh, love you bro, for the sake of Allah
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2024 19:21
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 21st January 2024 19:46
xs11ax wrote:
View original post

Quote:
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (Radhi Allahu Anhu) that the Messenger of Allaah (Salla’Allaahu Alayhi wa Salam) said:
“The Hour will not begin until the land of the Arabs once again becomes meadows and rivers.”
Narrated by Muslim (157)

A point to note!

"Once again" this means that the climate is changing back to what it used to be!

The current climate is reverting too what it once was.

This could mean that our current climate is a mess and it's only going to get better, and Allah knows best
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2024 02:41
There are other Mubarak Ahadith about the weather changing in various different ways in close proximity to Qiyamat e.g. summer being cold, winter becoming hot.

Attention needs to be drawn to how Baatil will use these types of events to manipulate the public for their reset agenda.
No post ratings