Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

WOW

You have contributed 100.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 11th December 2005 15:36
WOW! ?

A mobile phone is quite a modern invention. It has revolutionised our era today

You can be stuck in the middle of a desert, but still be able to call for help. Regardless of where you are, the mobile phone is an excellent companion. So why has the technology been so slow?

Since the creation of man, there has been a system, a billion times more efficient than the mobile. Forget compact, it is so unique; you don't even have to hold it. It never comes across engaged tone it is also a hundred percent reliable. As with every good offer, there is a catch; you can only call one person!

So what is this amazing system that has managed to escape the attention of modern scientist's??? ?DUA (Supplication Prayer) ?

We take Dua for granted, like we have to buy phone cards, it's not like that. The minute ?lord? occurs in our mind, he listens to us. He waits for us to turn to him. There are no cues, neither are you ignored.

Hadhrat Suffian-ibn-e-Ayna, said, ?Almighty answered the most evil of creation, ?Satan.?

You can ask anybody, they'll give you something once, twice, thrice, then they'll get fed up of you, but whereas Almighty Allah gets angry when you don't ask of him! In the Quran, Almighty Allah states,

?Call me and I shall give?

Why? Do people sit with problems in a plate!!

?Dua? is a chance for us to speak to our lord. It's one-to-one?. speak his name and you shall see?..

Power and Gift, the only way of conversing?. Dua'a and Salaat.

When dua is answered love grows?..

Also when it is not answered, it is not wasted either, it waits for you on the Day of Judgement as rewards.

We get rewards for asking. Allah Almighty states,

?If earths full of sins are turned to me, I will give earth full of repentance!?

Dua is a form of worship. Everything is written from Allah Almighty, so why not turn to him? That is the ideal thing to do. When you walk towards Allah Almighty, he runs towards you.

Trust develops from dua. We should strive to make Dua. We have a snap-shot mentality?. We are willing to ask, but not give?

It should be a two way thing. Almighty Allah states:

?I am exactly how my servant thinks of me, always ask from your heart, don't let it be that you are making empty worded prayers.

Dua is not what you ask for; it's what you want from your life!

Almighty Allah states:

?Those who need to ask are asleep, so what is the fault of the giver???

?.Dua?Dua?.Dua

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings