Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Maripat, Taalibah
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2017 15:12

Dear fellow Ulama of Islam,

I did not hear Ulama from the pulpits in the British Mosques informing their congregations about Palestine and Masjid Al-Aqsa. I did not hear them exhorting the (Muslim) community to visit Palestine to show solidarity with the oppressed.  Above all, I do not hear them continuously and rigorously educate the (Muslim) community about the status and rank of Masjid Al-Aqsa, being the third highest Mosque in Islam. You are my elders so I turn to you in my distress. I reflect upon myself and admit that I am failing in my duty towards fellow British Muslims. In my limited capacity, I call upon all of you to come together and provide guidance to the British Muslims about Palestine and Masjid Al-Aqsa. This calamity is much bigger and more important than differences of opinions.

Full statement here:

www.wifaqululama.co.uk/masjidaqsa/

report post quote code quick quote reply
+4 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2017 15:43
he is spot on. we got alot to answer for. muslims from sub continent rearly mention and talk about aqsa ( not jus politcial sitution). from a young age we are taught about the blessings of Makkah and Madinah and have millions of naats about madinah but virtually nothing about aqsa. its as of they consider islam of having only 2 sacred masjids instead of 3. maybe this is why zios feel they can do what they want to aqsa as its not considered important or sacred to most muslims
+2 -0
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 15th July 2017 16:15
About time too.

I thought our Ulama will try and be all politically correct and stay silent or turn a blind eye.

Alhumdulillah,I was wrong.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2017 12:12
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2017 14:43
Abu Suliman wrote:
View original post

its a good way but i wouldnt call it the best. we all know what the best way is. until our 'leaders' send in their armies and liberate aqsa these kinda incidents will continue no matter how many of us visit.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2017 15:24
mkdon101 wrote:
View original post

Umar رضي الله عنه didn't need an army. We can talk and make Dua, as Dua is also a weapon for the believer.

:)
+2 -0Disagree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2017 16:55
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

umar ( ra) was a 1 man army . yes dua is a weapon of a muslim but not if its just empty words with no follow up. if it was that simple then rasoolullah (saw) wouldnt have made any physical sacrafices and just relied on duas
same withi sahabah. there duas were much more powerful than ours and more readily accepted
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 21st July 2017 00:13
I saw the news that they weren't allow to perform Jummuah . What started this aggression?

May Allah protect the Muslims all over the world and protect the Masaajid, and the Haramain shareefain and Masjisul Aqsa. Ameen.
+0 -0Ameen x 4
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 21st July 2017 10:08
over 50s are being prevented. this is nothing new. they always put age restriction on men going for jumuah. israli aggression never stops. its us who are the problem as we dont know whats going on and only take note here and there when events like last friday take place otherwise this is just a norm for palestinians
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 21st July 2017 15:33
alhamdulillah at least my local masjid did its entire jumah on masjid al aqsa today. not saying it will solve the problem but its a step in the right direction. i hope most if not all masjids did the same
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 10th January 2019 18:02
Okay, I am new to the site, been reading up on stuff and would definitely like to share a few things I find interesting, any tips on how can I do that? Apparently the filters on here keep blocking me... Thanks <3
No post ratings
Rank Image
MARS
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 10th January 2019 18:20
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Seyyidina Umar RA had the greatest character after Abu Bakr RA and he was mentioned in the previous scriptures. No sir! dua alone is not sufficient. Amaal are also needed.
+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 10th January 2019 22:55
sipraomer wrote:
View original post

Of course, Dua's have their prerequisites. Without them, why would Allah listen to the Dua's :)
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 10th January 2019 23:00
Hassan Khalid wrote:
View original post

AsSalaamuAlaykum brother, what help would you like?

What issues are you having? Send me a PM or send it to admin, Maulana Yasin (Yasin is the member name). InshaAllah we can sort it from there.

Just a few tips though, since you are new, don't post links as they will need double checking. Don't post links to banned sites, (you can read up on the forum help section) if something needs an authorizers attention, please be patient till it is looked into.
+1 -0Like x 1