You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Muadh_Khan, DeobandiImam, DeobandiLover, DeoDefender
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2016 18:40

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh

This statement is being issued on the 16th of June 2016 and supersedes all previous statements on the subject.

Jo Cox (1974-2016) was my local MP whom I met just last week. She also visited me and my family at my home.

I am saddened and horrified at what I just heard on my Radio. I am still numb at this tragedy but I believe that it’s my duty to convey my thoughts about a remarkable woman whose life was cut short by a barbaric act of Terrorism.

I met Jo on a number of occasions and conveyed to her the needs of our local (Batley) Muslim community. I also found her to be warm and receptive to the needs of Muslims. She was full of energy, zest and genuinely wanted to make a difference in the lives of people. I was deeply touched by her commitments to humanity and human rights.

Read full article

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2016 19:09
why is there a need to post her picture?
+3 -5Dislike x 5Agree x 2Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2016 21:52
www.imws.org.uk/jo-cox-shot-and-stabbed/

Jo Cox MP: May she rest in peace

Commenting on the sad news of the murder of Batley & Spen MP Jo Cox, IMWS Chair Mohamed Mulla said:

“It is with great sadness that we hear of the murder of our local MP Jo Cox.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Jo’s family and close ones at this troubling time.

“Ever since Jo stood as a candidate she went out of her way to engage with individuals and organisations and as such I had the privilege to meet and talk with her on many occasions. She was a personal friend too.

“She was inspiring and full of ambition for the constituency and was always willing to support and promote causes close to the community.

“Amongst her goals was the rejuvenation of Batley town centre and she had been working hard to bring in inward investment into the area.

“She was also instrumental in standing up against the cut-backs in the services at Dewsbury District Hospital.

“She always fought for her constituents irrespective of race or faith.

“There is no place in our society for any form of extremism or violence instigated through radical thoughts.

“It is a huge loss to all locally. And an even greater one to those close to her especially her husband and two young children. Our thoughts and prayers remain with the family.”

A special prayer will be offered at the Al-Hikmah Centre tomorrow at 7pm.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 16th June 2016 23:48
Quote:
a remarkable woman whose life was cut short by a barbaric act of Terrorism.

Although it is an act of terrorism, it will never be called that unless the killer is a Muslim. So sad!
+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2016 07:50
Let's think about this. It is almost certain she died as a non-Muslim.

Qur'an states: “It is not for the Prophet and those who believe to pray for the forgiveness of idolators even though they may be near of kin after it has become clear that they are people of hell-fire.” [Qur’an, 9: 113].

Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam was not permitted to pray for his uncle Abu Talib who was a non Muslim that helped the Deen more than anybody else.

So exactly what prayer will be offered in this situation?

Blunt as it may be, she perpetrated kufr all her life, incurred the wrath of Allah and now Muslims are going to further enrage the Almighty by praying for her whilst she wallows in a pit of Jahannam.

May be there is some hikmah emanating from Al Hikmah which I am not aware of, or is this a case of inferiority complex and/or currying favour with the kuffar in order to get the Muslims' work done in the dunya?

Whatever it is, there is no need for Muslims to engage in extensive public heartfelt condolences that give the implicit impression that a kafirah's death is a great loss for the community. Her death without Imaan is a great loss. Other than that the earth and the animals within it have been relieved of the burden of her kufr.

Now that Wifaqul Ulama have condoned the publishing of a photo of a young non-Muslim woman on their website and on their Twitter account so that Muslims can feast their eyes on her (thereby committing zina of the eyes) it would not surprise me that the next step in the desensitising process would be too justify it with some obscure principle that there is no consensus on, thereby making that which is haraam in to halal, after which we might even get photographs of some cleavage.

Allah save us all from apologist Muslims, whose Imaan has degenerated to such a level that their judgement is clouded as to that which is permissible and that which is not.
+3 -5Dislike x 5Disagree x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2016 16:00
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
+0 -6Dislike x 6
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2016 16:21
to be fair i dont think their twitter feed is run by ulama. please stick to moonsighting. leave the daily mail stuff.
+2 -5Dislike x 5Winner x 1
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2016 16:57
Rule of thumb:

If you want to be hammered with thumbs down, then copy and paste from "you know where" lol, I won't name names, but I got a feeling we all know where ;)

Anyways, back to my majlis.
+2 -0Creative x 2
Rank Image
Spinistan Throne
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 17th June 2016 23:28
I agree with the big bad wolf.

Rather than a photo of the woman, they could've just put flowers.

Think about it, if this was a Muslim woman, would they have posted her image? I don't think so
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2016 00:12
ali wrote:
View original post

lol, I hear ya'.

The one who sent the letter also insulted brother Muadh Khan.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2016 01:54
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2016 02:11
The killer has been charged with gbh and murder but not terrorism i hope wifaqul ulema and other muslim organisations and spokesperson will condemn this and make statements. Very well its good wifaqul made this condemnation for this horrofic murder ( she seemed like one of the very few decent MPs in the uk) but we should use it to highlight the double standards. There is no cobra meeting, no white leaders coming out to apologies, no hour long in depth analysis. I fear they will be another 'muslim' attacked in near future to divert attention away from this white terrorist and face more anti muslim news stories. I hope im.wrong but just look at Orlando. So soon after the world were chanting Ali Ali Ali ( for Muhammed Ali not a rawaadfid chant lol)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2016 09:05
Why the post that says that why there is a need to post photo disliked so heavily?
+2 -0Like x 2Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2016 10:51

Post removed as per the advise of Ulama

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 18th June 2016 11:17
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings