Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, Taalibah, bint e aisha, Yasin
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2015 14:14
“Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”

Assalamu Alaikum. Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem.

Today I would like to discuss on one of the most inspiring and powerful aayaat of the glorious Qur’an: Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel. Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs for us. What an Excellent Guardian and Protector He is!

Who doesn’t need help, care, protection and victory?
Who doesn’t feel weak, over-powered by difficulties, stress and worries?
In their quest for peace and tranquility, some affluent sections of society resort to sleeping pills, drugs and what not.
Poor curse their miseries and desire that they become rich.
They say grass appears greener on the other side!
But strange is the way of a true Muslim!
Here there is no question of the grass getting dry. His side of the grass is always greener. Subhaanallah!
The roots of this amazing grass are strong and deep. They are being continuosly fed with the waters of Imaan.
Willing submission to the Master, the very Controller of all affairs, keeps the grass ever green.
Don’t you find the presence of amazing dew drops on this amazing grass?
The dew drops of Contentment, Hope, Trust, Willingness to submit to the decree of Almighty Lord?
These dew drops in the life a Muslim contain miraculous elements to keep the grass greener even in the most harshest and cruelest of life’s climates!
Read and reflect over this beautiful hadeeth:

Ibn ‘Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) said: When (Prophet) Ibraheem was thrown into the fire, he said: “Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and, He is the Best Disposer of affairs.” So did Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam), when he was told: “A great army of the pagans had gathered against him, so fear them”. But this (warning) only increased him and the Muslims in Faith and they said: “Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)”. [Al-Bukhari].
When Ibraheem alaihis salam was thrown in the fire by those who thought that they had power over all things, he made a supplication the effect of which made the world sit up and watch in amazement!
Fire getting cool! It could not burn even a hair of Prophet Ibraheem, Peace be upon him!
This is the effect of saying: Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel!
Allah (alone) is Sufficient for us, and what an Excellent Guardian He is! He is the Best Disposar of affairs!
In a seemingly overpowering situation, Prophet Muhammad, sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam, and his great companions declared that Allah is Sufficient for Help and Solace and that He is the Best Disposar of affairs for us!

When people said to them: ‘Behold, a host has gathered around you and you should fear them’, it only increased their faith and they answered: ‘Allah is Sufficient for us; and what an excellent Guardian He is!’ (Surah aal Imran: 173)
During the course of his Da’wah, when he encountered rejection from some people, Prophet Muhammad, sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wasallam, was commanded by Allah to say: Hasbiyaallahu laa ilaaha illa huw, ‘alayhi tawakkaltu wa huwa rabbul ‘arshil adheem:

Yet, if they should turn away, then tell them: “Allah is sufficient for me; there is no true god but He. In Him I have put my trust. He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne.” (Surah Tawbah: 129)
When his companions got scared of the coming of the Day of Judgement, Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wasallam instructed them to recite: Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel.

Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah said, “How can I feel at ease when the Angel of the Trumpet, (Israfil) has put his lips to the Trumpet and is waiting for the order to blow it”. He (the Prophet) perceived as if this had shocked his Companions, so he told them to seek comfort through reciting: ‘Hasbunallahu wa Ni’mal-Wakeel [Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)]“. (For Arabic Text, read Hadeeth No. 409 here )

In the event of fear and anxiety one should seek the help of Allah and frequently recite this ayah of the glorious Qur’an “Hasbunallahu wa Ni’mal Wakeel” “Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us).” (3:173).

If you ask them: “Who created the heavens and the earth?” they will surely answer: “Allah.” Tell them: “What do you think, then, of the deities whom you call upon instead of Allah? If Allah should will that an affliction befall me, will those deities remove the harm inflicted by Him? Or if Allah should will that I receive (His) Mercy, will they be able to withhold His Mercy from me?” Say: “Allah is sufficient for me; those who have to put their trust, let them put their trust in Him. (Surah Az Zumar: 38)

A true Muslim understands very well that Allah alone is the Bestower and Witholder of Mercy, and He alone is the Remover of Harm and Affliction. Reciting Hasbunallahu Wa Nimal Wakeel provides the healing touch that is very much necessary in one’s life.

By putting one’s complete Trust in Allah, by leaving matters unto Him, by seeking only His grace and mercy, by accepting His decree, by submitting to His Will – a Muslim can equip oneself to face the challenges of life.

And this one single verse Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel is a source of all strength, all comfort!
So let us make it a point to recite this morning and evening. Day and night. On and off. Once. Twice. A hundred times. As much as possible.

I end this post with other two inspiring verses from the glorious Qur’an:
“…He who fears Allah, He will find a way out for him, and will provide him sustenance from whence he never even imagined. Whoever puts his trust in Allah, He shall suffice him. Surely Allah brings about what He decrees; Allah has set a measure for everything.” (Surah At-Talaaq: 2-3)
May Allah give us the guidance to follow His path until our last breath. Aameen.
Jazakallah Khayr.

yassarnalquran.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/hasbunallahu-wa-n...
report post quote code quick quote reply
+5 -0Like x 1Winner x 4
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2015 14:20
I absolutely love this verse, “Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel”

The amount of times I've used this verse is countless. Especially when in times of difficulty, this single lines dries the sweat on my face in one go. The amount of times I quote this verse when things go according to Allah's plan.

It puts such peace into the mind, body and soul. I use it like a prescription medicine and works every time Alhumdulillah.
+4 -0Like x 2Agree x 2Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2015 14:30
Short inspiring one minute clip by Shaykh Hassan Ali (DB) below
Halalified YT Audio

+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 8th October 2015 14:41
The following inspiring post written by a Sister on Sunniforum in this thread... www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?48700-what-are-th...

[QUOTE=IslamUnites;]Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarkatuh

HasbunAllahi Wani'mal wakeel= Allah (alone) is sufficient for us (Qur'an 3:173)

By leaving your affairs to Allah, by depending upon Him, by trusting in His promise, by being pleased with His decree, by thinking favourably of Him, and by waiting patiently for His help, you reap some of the greater fruits of faith and display the more promonent characteristics of the believer. When you incorporate these qualities into your character, you will be at peace concerning the future, because you will depend on your Lord for everything. As a result, you will find care, help, protection, and victory.

When Prophet Ibrahim (as) was placed in the fire, he said, "Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and he is the best disposer of affairs (for us)." Thereupon, Allah made the fire to be cool, safe, and peaceful for Prophet Ibrahim (as).

When the prophet Muhammad (saw) and his companions were threatened by the impending attack of the enemy, they said words that are related in the first part of this verse: "Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and He is the best disposer of affairs (for us).".............................And Allah is the owner of Great Bounty (Qur'an 3:173-74)

No person by himself is capable of fighting against the current of misfortune, nor can he fend off the blows of disaster when they strike. This is because man was created weak and fragile. However, when in times of difficulty, the believer places his dependancy and trust with his Lord; he knows that all difficulties can be overcome.
"And put your trust in Allah if you are believers indeed" (Qur'an 5:23)

Wassalam

Keep me in your du'as

Your sister in the deen[/QUOTE]
+1 -0Winner x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd December 2015 23:24
Here is something I came across Insha'Allah will be of benefit to all those under going difficulties.

(bism1)

Those moments when your forehead touches the ground when you’re praying, and there’s tears in your eyes.

Tonight I feel so weak. I feel so unwanted, and I feel so small. I may over think some certain things, but I could feel that I'm losing things that I love in life. I know nothing is permanent. Everything is for temporary.

Human, animals, wealth, health, air, every single thing belongs to ALLAH. I know that. But I don't know why somehow I pray that - this one thing may last. I've been crying for the past 3 days. Don't know the reason why, or maybe I know the reason, but I just pretend like I don't. I can't help myself from praying that I wont lose those precious things in my life.

Ya Allah, I've gone too far from what You taught me. Forgive me. Guide me to go to the right path. There's too much love in my heart that I know it wont last. No matter how I want it badly, I know You know whats best for me. Please help me to get through this Ya Allah.

1) WE ALWAYS ASK: Why was I TESTED?

AL-QURAN ANSWERS: "Do men think that they will be left alone saying,'We believe', and that they will not be tested? We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false." [29:2-3]

2) WE ALWAYS ASK: Why I never get what I wanted?

AL-QURAN ANSWERS: " It is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing, which is bad for you. But Allah knows, while you know not." Surah Al-Baqarah [2:216]

3) WE ALWAYS ASK: Why was I burdened this way?

AL-QURAN ANSWERS: "Allah does not place a burden to a soul greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns." Surah Al-Baqarah [2:286]& " So verily, with every difficulty there is relief: (repeated) Verily, with every difficulty there is relief." Surah Al-Insyirah [94:5-6]

4) WE ALWAYS ASK: Why am I losing hope?

AL-QURAN ANSWERS: "So lose not heart, nor fall into despair: For you will be superior if you are true in Faith." Surah Al-Imran [3:139]

5) WE ALWAYS ASK: How can I face it?

AL-QURAN ANSWERS: " O you who believed! Persevere in patience and constancy; vie in such perseverance; strengthen each other; and fear Allah that you may prosper." Surah Al-Imran[3:200] & "And seek(Allah's) help with patient, perseverance and prayer: It is indeed hard, except to those who bring a humbly submissive (to Allah)." Surah Al-Baqarah [2:45]

6) WE ALWAYS ASK: What do I get from all these?

AL-QURAN ANSWERS: "Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and properties (in exchange) for that they will have the garden (of Paradise)..." Surah At-Taubah [9:111]

7) WE ALWAYS ASK: To whom could I depend?

AL-QURAN ANSWERS: "(Allah) suffice me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme." Surah At-Taaubah [9:129]

8)8)WE ALWAYS ASK: But I can't take it anymore!

AL-QURAN ANSWERS: "...and never give up hope of Allah's Soothing Mercy; truly No one despairs of Allah's Soothing Mercy. except Those who have no faith." Surah Yusuf [9:87]& "Despairs not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives All sins for He is Often- Forgiving, Most Merciful." Surah Az-Zumar [39:53]

Ya Allah, make my relationship with You so strong that I don’t need these people or this world. Ya Allah, let me thrive on Your love and the love for Your deen. Alhamdulillah for the beauties of this world You have blessed me with, but, Ya Allah, do not let me get attached to such short-lived materials.
+2 -0Like x 1Ameen x 1Winner x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 9th December 2015 00:47
Hasbunallahu wa nimal wakeel

Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum! Bi rahmatika astagheeth!
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 15th February 2016 14:48
La hawla wala quwata illah billah

(bism1)

Asalaamu alaikum,

There are far too many narrations that mention the virtue of the Hawqala. And to fully take benefit from them so that they directly impact our lives and mould our characters, it is essential to understand what exactly this phrase 'La Hawla wa la Quwwata illa Billah' means first and foremost.

In his magnificent book "Al-Hawqalah: Its meanings, virtues and creedal implications" by Sh. Abd Al-Razzaq al-Badr حفظه الله تعالى - he explains:

"Firstly: What is intended by the word ‘Hawqala’? It is a word that is summarised from the statement (La Hawla wa la Quwwata illa Billah). This shortening of a phrase in Arabic is done if it was heard (had a precedent) from the early Arabs. It is realised by taking a few letters from a statement to form a single word...

Secondly: The meaning of the statement (La Hawla wa la Quwwata illa Billah). The meaning of 'Hawl' is movement, while the meaning of Quwwah is strength. Thus the meaning of this statement is that there is no movement from one state to another, and neither any strength for the slave to perform any of his affairs, except by Allah, meaning by His Help and tawfeeq and guidance. Some statements have been narrated from the Salaf and scholars after them, which further clarify the meaning.

For example, in the statement of Abd-Allah ibn 'Abbas, he explained it as such: "We have no power to act obediently except by Allah, nor do we have strength to leave a sin except by Allah." This was narrated by ibn Abi Hatim.

It was narrated that Abd-Allah ibn Mas'ood, who said in explaining its meaning: "There is no strength to stop sinning against Allah except by His Protection, and no power to obey Him except with His Help."

It was narrated that 'Ali ibn Abi Talib said, "We do not own anything with Allah, or instead of Him, we do not own except what He has allowed us to, and it ultimately belongs to Him."

Zuhayr bin Muhammad was asked about the explanation of 'La Hawla wa la Quwwata illa Billah', so he said: "You do not take what you love except by Allah, and you do not stay away from what you hate except with the Help of Allah." This was narrated by ibn Abi Hatim.

Abu al-Haytham ar-Raazi, an Imam in the Arabic language, was asked about its meaning, so he said: 'Hawl' means movement, it is said: 'haal' if a person moves, so it is as if a person is saying: 'There is no movement or ability except by the Will of Allah.'

It was said that its meaning is: 'There is no strength in keeping evil away nor power to achieve any good except by Allah.'

All of these statements are similar in conveying the intended meanings of this great statement, which is why an-Nawawi said when he related some of these narrations: "They are all quite similar."

Once we know this, it becomes easy to see why it holds such abundant reward for the one uttering it. It contains the meaning of (true) Du'a, which is the soul and essence of worshiping Allah. So the one who makes this statement is affirming and submitting himself and admitting that all of his affairs are in the Hand of his Rabb, Master and Creator. A person has no ability to do anything except by the Will of Allah and His tawfeeq. For this reason he seeks refuge and help from Him alone, and depends on Him in all of his matters.

In another section of the same book, Sh. Abd Al-Razzaq writes:

...It entails a confession of the Ruboobiyyah (Oneness of Lordship) of Allah, that He alone is the Creator of this universe, who controls its affairs, and he Commands what He wills by His Wisdom. Nothing happens in this universe, neither movement nor stillness, or increase or decrease, or honour or disgrace, or giving or withholding, except by His will. He does what he wishes, He cannot be stopped or defeated, rather he has defeated all of His creation, and everything has submitted humbly to Him. As Allah Said:
Verily to him belongs the creation and the command, blessed is Allah , Lord of the worlds.
[Al-A'raaf, 54]"

...This statement entails an affirmation of the Names of Allah and His Attributes, for the one who says it is doubtlessly affirming that the one he is making Du'a to and seeking refuge with is free of needs, while everything else needs Him. He is completely independent and everything else is dependent upon Him.

...It entails the affirmation of the ‘Uloohiyyahh (Oneness of Divinity) of Allah, that He alone is the one worthy to be worshiped and no one else deserves worship aside from Him. That is the meaning of ‘illa billaah’ (except with Allah.)

This statement shows the importance of the connection with Allah in all matters and aspects of our lives - seeks strength from Allah to fulfill and achieve and conclude our deeds etc. - If we truly implement its meaning, then our yaqeen would become stronger, and our ikhlas and tawwakul in Allah would increase. The concerned Muslim remembers this in all of his affairs.

It is a statement of seeking help from Allah, so the one who is consistent in saying it is likely to achieve the aid and tawfeeq of Allah.
+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 16th February 2016 10:13

السلام عليكم

Shaikh Abul Hasan Shadhili رحمة الله عليه has written a book on its virtues called " Khawas Hasbunallahi wa ni'mal wakeel"

+1 -0
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 9th July 2016 16:26
Inspiring and moving Story about the Daughter of the famous Wali Hatem al Asssam رحمة الله عليه and her trust in ALLAH,

youtu.be/NHmS6rYUeCs
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 4th September 2016 12:34
Staying firm during lifes challenges.

Ibn al-Jawzī (d. 597 AH) writes:

Know that there is nothing in existence more difficult than patience: either for something that you desire but do not possess, or for some calamity that you are currently suffering.
And the difficulty of being patience is exacerbated if the situation is prolonged.
So in order to traverse this difficult journey, some supplies are necessary.
Of them: the realization that whatever you are suffering, there could always have been a worse calamity than the one you are currently in.
And: the understanding that there are always blessings that you are taking for granted - so if one child passes away, you might have other children, for example.
And: the hope that Allah will bless you with something better in this world.
And: the eagerness for Allah's reward of the Hereafter.
And: the certainty that feeling frustrated and complaining to others will not at all help the situation, but rather might potentially be embarrassing and blameworthy.
So in short: during such a calamity, a person must realize that there is no alternative but to display the best of patience, and thus allow the hours that he is being tested to pass by, until the break of dawn and the help from Allah arrives.
[Taken, with liberty in translation, from Ṣayd al-Khāṭir, p. 232]

Source.. Shaykh Yasir Qadhis facebook.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 7th May 2017 17:33
Bismillah.

I have extracted the following advice from Shaykh Abdur Raheem Limbadas (DB) facebook page posted in 2014.

Hasbunallah.

Someone asked the importance and benefit of reciting "Hasbunallahu wa ni'amal wakeel, Ni'amal Mawla wa ni'aman Naseer"
One Hadith reports that it was the dua of Ibrahim alayhissalam when he was thrown in the fire, and it was the dua of the believers after the battle of Uhud.
They were defeated in Uhud, they had lost many relatives and friends, and on top of that they had suffered many injuries, and then the news came that the mushrikeen are returning to finish them off.
Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam instructed them to recite this dua of Ibrahim alayhissalam. They did accordingly and advanced towards the enemies. When the enemies heard of the sahaba's pursuit of them, they felt it safer to return home.
Whatever your problems, Recite the dua from the depth of your heart, with utmost conviction, and inshallah, Allah will come to your assistance.
The figure of 300 was mentioned by some mashaaikh. Maybe it is just to get you into the rhythm. You may read it as often as you like.
However, small amount with continuity is better than a large amount with a little bit fizz which runs out and you abandon it.
Read 300 times for 40 days continuously and inshallah you will see the benefit.

May Allah alleviate all our problems and make our earthly life easy for us, as well as our life after death. Ameen

A Brother then asked some points of clarification to the Shaykh

"Maulana need clarity over 2 things. 1) do you make dua by raising your hands everyday after reciting it 300 times? or 2) after reciting it for 40 days you raise your hands and make one big dua? or as the dua itself is so powerful no dua by raising your hands to Allah swt is needed?.

Shaykh Abdul Raheem (DB) replied: "Make dua everyday, after reciting it. Also whenever possible during the day

The aim of dua is to attach the heart to Allah before supplicating,

When you feel that closeness to Allah and when you are emotional in the dua, you start crying and your hair stand on their strands, then that is a sign of acceptance Ask and Allah will give you."

As for the number of 300 mentioned in the above post.

Shaykh Abdul Raheem states: "This is based on experience.

Some mashaaikh experienced that their dua was accepted after reciting it for that amount, so they said you can try it too. It could work for you as well.

For such experiences, we don't need a direct wording from Quran and Hadith."

+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 6th June 2017 01:08
Bismillah.

Inspiring personal story by Brother Yusha Evans after he first embraced Islam and was fired from his job for wanting to pray Jumah

Allah Is Sufficient For Us! á´´á´° - Sheikh Ustadh Yusha Evans

"They say that, when you lose hope, you lose everything. When you give up hope, you've lost everything. So there's always hope. When you have hope, you have everything, man. When you have hope in Allahu (subahaanahu wa ta'ala), you have everything man. You have everything that you could ever possibly need."

Here is the link to the video time 9 minutes.... youtu.be/gbjbkcwmaJM

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 28th March 2019 19:53
Sufficient for us is Allah Almighty

MARIAM ANWER

We offer salutations to Prophet Ibrahim or Abraham (peace be upon him) in every prayer. Allah Almighty chose him, guided him and blessed him with sound wisdom.

Since his early age, Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) stood in the face of evil, debated with his people, called them to worship Allah alone and when they persisted in disbelief, he destroyed the idols that his people were worshiping.
As a consequence, when their arguments were refuted and their incapability became clear, when truth was made manifest and falsehood was defeated, they resorted to using their power and strength, and decided to throw him in the raging fire.

They were so full of hatred for him that they considered it a religious duty to put him in torment. In Tafsir Ibn Katheer it says that, “If a woman was sick, she would make a vow that if she recovered she would bring wood to burn Ibrahim.”

There was no limit to their hostility but all their aggressiveness could not make Prophet Ibrahim’s faith in Allah flinch even a tiny bit. We can’t even imagine the plight of Ibrahim. He was the only believer among the huge crowd of polytheists and even his own father was on the side of the prosecution. Ibrahim (peace be upon him) heard them when they plotted against him, he saw them when they made a hole in the ground and set it aflame, and it burned with huge sparks and immense flames yet his faith in Allah remained unshakable and his heart in full submission to His plan for him.

Ibn Abbas said: “When Prophet Ibrahim was thrown into the fire, he said: ‘HasbunAllahu wa ni’mal Wakeel — Allah (alone) is sufficient for us, and, He is the best Disposer of affairs. (Al-Bukhari)

Allah Almighty said: “Those to whom hypocrites said, ‘Indeed, the people have gathered against you, so fear them.’ But it (merely) increased them in faith, and they said, “Sufficient for us is Allah, and (He is) the best Disposer of affairs (HasbunAllahu wa ni’mal Wakeel).” (3:173)
Words which mean Allah is sufficient for us, we don’t need anybody else but Him, He is someone we delegate our affairs to and He is the only One Who will take care of us.

A heart devoid of faith will never be able to say these words. It’s only a true believer who will understand and know without a doubt that Allah alone is the One who Bestows help and protection and the One Who Withholds, and He alone is the Remover of Harm and Affliction. When Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) uttered these words he affirmed the Power of Allah, His Love and His knowledge.

He knew that Allah is Aware of his feelings and his condition. He said these powerful words as if they were a shield for him against the raging fire and he didn’t care who was against him because he had the Most powerful and Most Merciful with him. And history is aware how the response of Allah came as a swift command and He said to the raging fire: “O fire! Be you cool and safety for Ibrahim!” and there was no fire left on earth that was not extinguished.” Ibn Abbas and Abu Al-Aliyah said: “Were it not for the fact that Allah said, “..and safety,” Ibrahim would have been harmed by its coldness.”
Allahu Akbar. Allah responded to the faithful statement of Ibrahim in the best of ways and made him land into a place similar to a garden with no sign of the blazing fire and gave him victory over the ones who thought that they had power over all things.

And this is only because of his strong faith and his dua filled with certainty, the effect of which made the world sit up and watch in amazement! It was the same faith and certainty in his Lord that made Ibrahim (peace be upon him) disassociate himself from his father and his people and make hijrah to someplace where he could establish the religion of Allah with his wife Sarah and his nephew Lut who had accepted faith. And Allah tells us of another similar and equally beautiful du’aa that he uttered when he left: Rabbana alaika tawakkalna wa alayka anabna wa ilaykal maser.
“Our Lord, upon You we have relied, and to You we have returned, and to You is the destination.” (Qur’an, 60:4)

Know dear believers, submitting to the will of Allah and leaving your affairs to Him provides the healing touch that is much necessary in one’s life. One has to believe in the promise of Allah when He tells us in the Qur’an: “And whoever relies upon Allah, then He is sufficient for him.” (Qur’an, 65:3)

Relying on Allah Alone, trusting Him for His Decisions for us and patiently waiting for an outcome that will always be best for us even if it is not pleasing to us, is the condition for Allah being sufficient for us! When we don’t have such a belief then Allah leaves us on our own. By putting one’s complete Trust in Allah, by leaving matters unto Him, by seeking only His grace and mercy, by accepting His decree, by submitting to His Will, a Muslim can equip oneself to face all the challenges of life.
And this one single statement: ‘HasbunAllahu wa ni’mal Wakeel’ will be enough in itself to be a source of all strength, a push toward attaining our goals and a reason for ultimate success, Insha Allah!

Source the..Arabnews.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 25th April 2019 10:54
A short reminder by Maulana Makki Hijazi on the benefits of Hasbun'Allahu Wa Nimal Wakil...Have a listen In Sha Allah....just over three minutes.

youtu.be/NXuW1bMLfDU
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 12th November 2019 12:56

Bismillah.

Hasbi’Allahu wa’nimal wakeel
حَسْبُنَا اللَّهُ وَنِعْمَ الْوَكِيلُ
Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us).
— Qur’an | 3:173
Whoever truly trusts in Allah, Allah will take care of him, He will provide for him in a manner he did not expect. Allah will take care of your calamities, He will take care of your distress, He will make an escape route for you.

Hasbi’Allahu wa ni’mal wakeel; what is a wakeel? A protector, a disposer of affairs. A wakeel can also be translated as a ‘lawyer’ in some languages; somebody who you can place your trust in, to take care of your affairs.

Muslims believe that Allah is Al Wakeel. The Wakeel. When you say hasbi’Allahu wa ni’mal wakeel, you are recognising that Allah alone is sufficient, He is enough. When faced with a difficulty, we must also understand that we as believers should do everything in our power to change our circumstance. Do your best, and then place your trust in Allah, and truly believe that He will take care of you. Tie your camel

One day Prophet Muhammad (ï·º) noticed a bedouin leaving his camel without tying it. He asked the bedouin,

‘Why don’t you tie your camel?’ The bedouin answered, ‘I placed my trust in Allah.’ At that, the Prophet (ﷺ) said, ‘Tie your camel and place your trust in Allah.’
— Tirmidhi 2517

The lesson from this Hadith is that we need to use all resources available to us to solve our problems, and then trust Allah for the outcome as ‘Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.’ (Qur’an, 13:11). Sometimes we can very easily forget that we have to place our own efforts in solving our problems; effort and struggle is required from us if we truly want to achieve or attain something, then we must place our trust in Allah, and have conviction that He will help us through.

When A’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) was accused with slander, the first phrase she uttered in response was, hasbi’Allahu wa ni’mal wakeel. To protect A’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her), Allah sent down 20 verses of Qur’an to the earth, that we still recite to this day. This is what happens when you place your trust in Allah – when it comes from your heart, when you say it with sincerity, when you assign your Lord to take care of your affairs, He will most certainly protect you.

Let us use this du’aa in times of distress and hardship. Surely Al Wakeel will look after us and handle our affairs; He will certainly provide for us a way out.

Source...Muzmatch.
+1 -0Winner x 1