Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 
Top Members

The Truth About Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisia and Maulana Allah Yar Khan (RA)

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Topic Poll




Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,826
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#106 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 07:40
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post


There are many responses to your hate filled Non-Sense!

As I said in the previous post there are 2 ways of looking at something.

Personal Research
Taqleed

You don't do any personal research into anything so you need to make Taqleed and don't have the right to ask any questions. But your Nafrat and stupidity combines you to ask Dumb questions which are obvious.

In the case of Maulana Maududi (RA) the opinions differ, I read what Hazrat (RA), the response and the opinion of other Ulama.

In the case of MaulanaAllah YaarKhan (RA) the whole Silsila is dumb and stupid, he is pitching himself against Mujaddid Alf Thani(RA). Then there is NOBODY in the field of SilSila who (today) agrees with him at all. Then I consulted the top Mashaykh and again they all agree that there is nothing in him or his SilSila.

You have nothing but Nafrat in you at all.Not only you don't have the ability to research or investigate you want to defend a deviant and a herectic on the forum just because you don't understand something.

You neither try nor you have the ability to understand.

In your case you should simply trust Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi (RA) and be done with BUT because your Nafs is so big you want to make arguments and stick your Nose into business without any background.

The argument about Maulana Maududi applies to you more than me.

I did research into both, you did neither!

YET you accept one but reject other simply based on your Nafs!
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,826
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#107 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 07:46
Anyone with half a Brain would look at this SilSila and figure out the scam!

The whole point of Tassawuff and Ijazah is to check credibility to see who gives Tarbiyat to whom.

This SilSila has claims all the way down which are totally and completely unverified.

Other SilSila have Owaisi Nisbat as an exception, this whole scam is based on it from top to bottom.

You can't check who made Tarbiyat of whom at all.

Then the Silsila makes claims that they are the most superior and everyone who disagrees has no Tassawuff in them.

Even the Buddhist Monks can give you feelings, so what?

When did feelings become Tassawuff?

We know this Silsila and what they preach and practise very well.
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Abdullah1's avatar
Unspecified
532
Brother
385
Abdullah1's avatar
#108 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 08:25
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


You go on assuming whatever you want, whether in regard to ulama, whom you disagree with or anyone who questions your claims.

Actually you don't want to be questioned on any of your position. You go on making claims and decisions, whatever you want, from now I will refrain from having any discussion with you or raising any question.
I don't even know you, what will I do to have hate and nafrat?? But I will let you assume whatever you assume. It is between you and Allah JJ.

JazakAllah for doing my islah. Now I will not waste my time with your posts.

Note: I didn't dislike your post.
report post quote code quick quote reply
+3 -0Like x 1Winner x 2
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,826
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#109 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 09:44

Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

Stupidity & Arrogance is a Dangerous MIX!

حماقت اور کبر ایک انتھای جان لیوا مرض ہے 

Because you have both lets take things STEP by STEP

کیونکہ آپ میں بدقستی سے یہ دونوں بدرجہ ادم موجو ہیں بات پھر اور اب کی بار آہستہ کرتے ہیں

 

I didn't ask anyone to believe me on this issue at all. I asked people to trust Shaykh (Mufti) Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA)

میں نے کسی کو بھی اپنی تقلید نھیں مفتی یوسف لدھیانوںی کی تقلید کرنے کو کہا ہے

 

I hope in the Mercy of Allah (SWT) that you understand the 1 line written in RED then we will proceed further.

مجھے اللہ کی رحمت سے امید ہے کہ آپ کو ایک لاین مسجھ میں آ جاے گی اور پھے ہم آگے 

 

 

 

 

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,661
Brother
3,820
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf's avatar
#110 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 09:55
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


The Fatwah of Maulana Yusuf Ludhyanwi (RA) is correct....how you presented it was not, any criticism should be done in a fair manner regardless who your criticising. Which is a fair assesment.

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,826
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#111 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 09:58

Why am I being Harsh?

It takes time, effort and coordination to research issues. It takes time to read, discuss with Ulama and then PRESENT the information in a manner which makes sense to people. That’s ok it’s not revelation its simply synthesis and people can ask clarification, questions etc PROVIDED That they bother to read!

You have IGNORAMOUSES who argue WITHOUT reading, BLATANTLY don’t pay attention, DON’T bother but would rather defend a DEVIANT simply because they an axe to grind with a particular member for no reason except that their EGO has been bruised.

The scenario in this case is dead simple, choices straight forward:

  1. You are a Shaykh of Tassawuff yourself so you are able to directly investigate the matter and issue Judgement on a subject you are familiar with.
  2. You are NOT a Shaykh or an expert of Tassawuff so you RELY on experts (in this field of the highest calibre) and trust their judgement. In this case they UNANIMOUSLY condemn this whole SilSila

Being ignorant, too lazy or can’t be bothered to read, not being an expert, not trusting the (unanimous) Judgement of experts and just RUNNING YOUR MOUTH is not an option. Why? Because you are defending Heretics and Deviants based on your Nafs and desires, you have nothing to back up your stance at all.

STUPID!

I didn’t start this thread. The Peer of this SilSila DID and advertised it to the whole world that he will show the ignoramuses out and teach them a Lesson. My argument with the Peer has been Academic. A STUPID slave of the Nafs turns up and starts jumping up and down for NO REASON.

  1. This thread DOES NOT concern you
  2. You have NOT read anything on the Subject
  3. You have NOT consulted any Ulama of Mashaykh on this subject
  4. You have NO ability to be an expert to give us your own Ijtehaad (I have not claimed it either)

Your Nafs powered NON-NENSE is defending a Heretic and his Cult. Do you EVER see the Big picture past your Nafs?

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Abdullah bin Mubarak's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
244
Brother
105
Abdullah bin Mubarak's avatar
#112 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 10:11
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


Nailed it in simple plain English

Not entirely sure why these brothers are having a hard time understanding this ^^ it's pretty straight forward and basic.

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Abdullah bin Mubarak's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
244
Brother
105
Abdullah bin Mubarak's avatar
#113 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 10:16
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post


We shouldn't believe everything we read brother

I've come across clips where the self proclaimed Shaykhul Islam tahir ul qadri claims to have learnt fiqh in alame arwah for so many years with imam abu hanifa ra

Shall we believe him now too :D


Maulana Lahori ra was a true legitimate shaykh, his shajarah and lienage can be traced in tasawwuf, who are these jokers who are making lofty claims?

In tasawwuf the basic principle is the one who makes lofty claims is usually far from it and the one who has it hides it as much as they can.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Abdullah1's avatar
Unspecified
532
Brother
385
Abdullah1's avatar
#114 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 10:16
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


Thanks a lot. I always appreciate people informing me about my negatives. I am working on myself.

And also I will let you assume about me whatever you assume. It is between you and Allah JJ.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,826
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#115 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 10:20

Abdullah bin Mubarak wrote:
View original post

Sometimes you have to take a step back and have a second thought as to WHO you are defending?

This IGNORAMOUS was going Ape over Maulana Maududi (RA) and here he is defending a certified and unanimously agreed upon Sufi deviant whose cult members denounce Shaykh (Maulana) Ashraf Ali Thanwi (RA) to be IGNORANT of Tassawuff.

There are people of this SilSila in Uk who actually claim that Shaykh (Maulana) Ashraf Ali Thanwi (RA) was NOVICE in Tassawuff and didn’t know much.

Deep down this Peer Ghulam ACTUALLY THINKS that Mashaykh of Tassawuff (of our times) are all NOVICE in this field.

  1. These WORSHIPPERS OF NAFS have not made a single Intelligent point
  2. They have NOT engaged with this Peer Ghulam in any meaningful manner or argued with him 
  3. They are not disagreeing with the Judgement of Shaykh (Mufti) Yusuf Ludhyawni Shaheed (RA)

But their Nafs is making them Jump up and Down and simply write incoherent babble

Subhanullah! And they have the audacity to call others arrogant?

Allahu-Akbar!

 

Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

You have NOT answered a single question which is asked of you, at all!

 

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Abdullah1's avatar
Unspecified
532
Brother
385
Abdullah1's avatar
#116 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 10:27
Abdullah bin Mubarak wrote:
View original post


Did you read my questions?? Did I ask anything about the silsila??
To call someone deviant (Gumraah), you have to have some solid proofs. When Moulana Yousuf Ludhyanwi RhA isn't saying anything in regard to his aqeeda, why is the Shaykhul Mashaikh here calling him deviant. If he has very deep research and fatawa of mashaikh, why isn't he sharing here instead of just using the unethical language?
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf's avatar
Offline
Unspecified
2,661
Brother
3,820
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf's avatar
#117 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 10:29
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


You are a writer, and you know full well the power of words...If one omits a word especially in translation it can convey a different message and if one inserts a word it can convey a different message. Care needs to be taken to convey the exact message and tone of the original author or speaker..Sure sometimes you have the issue of untranslatability, in that case the appropiate thing to do is present a transliteration of the original word, and let the readers know that what you are presenting is an approximate
meaning.

Then on top, of that when quoting a writer in refutation a clear demarcation line needs to drawn between what the writer has stated and ones own personal views on the issue, one should take extreme care that ones personal views on the issue do not become inter-weaved with that of the original author, otherwise it comes across as misrepresentation.

That fact one has consulted Ulemah before writing a refutation does not mean one can hide behind that or use it as a free licence, to write in any manner they please, and stretch the boundaries of fairness against the object of refutation.

If one looks at post number (14) A fatwah was posted by Mufti Taqi Usmani (DB) on a question regarding the Owaisis, now one could easily tell that the Fatwah was presented exactly as Mufti Taqi Usmani (DB) intended to be conveyed.

In the same post number (14) further down comments of Hazrat Yusuf Ludhyanwi (RA) were presented, the difference here was those comments were presented as a commentary of what was said. The demarcation lines were not clear...!




report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Abdullah1's avatar
Unspecified
532
Brother
385
Abdullah1's avatar
#118 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 10:33
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post


Hazrat Zindabaad.
^This is what you are expecting from your each and every post. And if anyone asks any question, you assume that he has some issues with you and is asking due to hate, so you start calling him
1. Ignomarous
2. Moron
3. Arrogant
etc........
etc........

But still I will let you say what ever you want to.
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,826
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#119 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 10:40

Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

I am not calling everyone that but I am calling YOU stupid and ther are reasons for that as follows:

  1. YOU don't read anything
  2. YOU are not an expert on anything
  3. YOU chose to argue

Written in summary so you can get it.

Now lets stoop down to your level of intellect. Please tell us WHERE Maulana Maududi (RA) differed from the Aqaid of Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamaat?

  1. Please quote the reference
  2. Please provide a scan

You definitely consider him a deviant so provide references.

Now watch the SLAVE OF THE NAFS run away a million miles instead of answering the Question.

report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top
Rank Image
Muadh_Khan's avatar
Offline
UK
11,537
Brother
-9,826
Muadh_Khan's avatar
#120 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 11:25
I have taken the time to read the Entire Chapter from Page 556 onwards on Shaykh (Maulana) Allah Yaar Khan (RA) for the second time

islamicbookslibrary.wordpress.com/2010/09/29/daur-e-hazir...

I am 110% convinced that this IGNORAMOUS Abdullah1 has NOT bothered to actually read in detail what Shaykh (Mufti) Yusuf Ludhywani Saheeh (RA) has actually written, point by point and quote by quote.

It is really AMAZING that this slave of the Nafs keeps on arguing without bothering to actually read what is written in detail and all the arguments
report post quote code quick quote reply
back to top

Jump to page: