Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

The Truth About Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisia and Maulana Allah Yar Khan (RA)

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
UK
Brother
#61 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2015 02:34
I wasn't expecting that to be honest. Post enabled
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#62 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2015 06:09
All these debates are a complete waste of time. Nothing beneficial either for the parties involved or for the reader.

Does anyone learn anything through these debates? Only thing that i have learned is to stay away. I think MS should do away with debating altogether. What purpose does it serve? It only garners ill feelings and malice.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#63 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2015 07:24

Rehaan wrote:
View original post

The Peer of this SilSila came for a debate and opened this thread, he is STUPID (as permy Kashf) and cannot conduct one and has been humiliated in front of his own Mureeds that's a different story.

اس سلسلے کا پیر بحث کرنے آیا تھا، ہم نے بحث شروی نھیں کی۔ اب پیر صاحب خود احمق ہو تو ہم کیا کریں؟

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#64 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2015 12:19
Rehaan wrote:
View original post

This debate unveiled the true face of this cult.
This debate will prevent the readers from joining these morons.
Anyone who will read his arguments, will easily learn that this cult don't ken even the basics of shariah and are involved in bid'aat.

For me it wasn't all in vain, but did serve some benefit.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#65 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2015 12:55
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

Thats a bit harsh...!

As for brother Bin Ghulam, my Dear and Beloved Brother I would humbly urge you to reflect on why you have received the re-action you have.

Tests..

BismillahirRahmanirRaheem

"Years ago as I was walking with my Grandsheikh in Damascus, a football that some boys were playing with hit me on the head and knocked off my turban. I got very angry and turned around, shouting; “ Oh you miserable, misbehaved brat!” Grandsheihk said; “Oh Nazim Effendi, you have just lost your faith. How can you claim to believe that everything comes from Allah Almighty when you are ready to blame someone for something that hits you on the head?Do you not know that Allah is the Original Cause of that event? So why are you blinded by secondary causes? When that ball hit you why did you look to see which one threw it in order to quarrel with him? Do you not know that it is from Allah?”

Then I recited the confession of faith to renew my faith.

The level of faith that our Grandsheikh was referring to is the level of prophets and saints. We are trying to attain to that level, and when men reach that level, peace will reign on earth. The reason for all trouble on earth, for all wars and suffering is that people have lost sight of their Lord’s Will behind all events. They have lost sight of the hand of the One Who is testing them through those events. They have stopped seeing events as tests from their Lord. Therefore they continue failing those tests. "

Shaykh Nazim Effendi.

Courtesy of Start With Self thread Sunniforum.

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#66 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2015 13:42
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

JazakAllah. May Allah سبحانه وتعالى reward you with the best Jaza in this life and specially hereafter.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#67 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2015 15:02
I think by now everyone has sufficient information, to make up their own minds concerning the merits of the Silsilah Owaisiah in its present tense....One area of Specialty of Hazrat Allah Yaar Khan (May Allah confer his mercy upon him) during his lifetime was debating and refuting deviant groups such as the Qadiyanis and Shias and many embraced Islam as a result....I found the following Karguzari of a former Shia and how he was guided towards the Deen by Allah Ta'Ala via his interaction with Hazrat Allah Yaar Khan (RA)
fascinating... www.salkeen.org/Downloads/Year-2011/Annual-2011/Sathi-Zah...
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#68 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2015 16:59

View original post

So was Sir Syed Ahmed Khan

So was Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani

So was Maulana Maududi

and...

and...

and...

Man made his claims to be HIGHEST of the people of Tassawuff in his time, in writing and in speech

Man made claims that rest of Sufees are beneath him in his time, in writing and in speech

Bring Proof!

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#69 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2015 17:57
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

With all due respect your post comes across as emotional, without proper construction especially if you read it downwards.

"So was...

So was ....

So was ....

and...

and...

and..."

Perhaps if you can clarify what you are trying to say, that would be helpful.
Which man made those claims and where?
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#70 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2015 10:44
View original post

Emotional according to your 'kashf' sir?

:p
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#71 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2015 10:52
OP failed to answer any of my questions directed towards him. Truth is he doesn't have answers and that's evident from all his answers from this thread and the other. He's failed to prove anything on here since he made claims that he will prove and refute with proof.

A note to all, these guys are nothing but pretenders deluded by their delusions. This silsila is a sham and so is its shajarah, Owaisi nisbat in this day and age is red light a farce , stay away.

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#72 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2015 11:15
Abdullah bin Mubarak wrote:
View original post

If someone, who is sahibe nisbat and has khilafat and nisbat in some concrete silsila, claims that he received education and tarbiyat from some passed away buzurg (owaisi nisbat), we respect him and consider him truthful in his claim, iff he is steadfast in shariah and have been authorized by some actual living ahlullah.

These owaisis are relying solely on the dreams and graves without any authentic shajrah etc, so as you said, it is clearly a red light. So everyone! Stay away from them.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#73 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2015 11:22
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

I've been told by a brother, that mashaykh of old who had Awaisia/Owaisia nisbat all had a shaykh in real (in the real physical world) whom they benefitted and learnt from.

Nonetheless in this day and age it's a big red light, problem is it gives too much room for pretenders and this field is full of them, good business you see.

Rank Image
UK
Brother
#74 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2015 12:01

View original post

Sure Brother,

I thought that it was fairly obvious but let me expand this out...

[QUOTE=Abdur Rahman ibn Awf]

One area of Specialty of Hazrat Allah Yaar Khan (May Allah confer his mercy upon him) during his lifetime was debating and refuting deviant groups such as the Qadiyanis and Shias and many embraced Islam as a result [/quote]

[QUOTE=Muadh Khan]

So was Sir Syed Ahmed Khan

So was Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani

So was Maulana Maududi

and...

and...

and...

Man made his claims to be HIGHEST of the people of Tassawuff in his time, in writing and in speech

Man made claims that rest of Sufees are beneath him in his time, in writing and in speech

Bring Proof!

[/quote]

Translation into English:

The core crux of the argument in the case of Shaykh (Maulana) Allah Yaar Khan (RA) is his Tassawuff, not his ability to debate or argue. He claimed that his Tareeqa (rather himself) was blessed in the most extraordinary manner while the rest of the practitionars of Tassawuff were novices.

This is the primary and fundamental reason why the Ulama disagreed with him.

And those who disagreed with him are mountains of both Tassawuff and refutation with Shaykh (Mufti) Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) the foremost amongst them. Shaykh (Mufti) Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA) wrote thoroughly against these heretic sects and he was the Ameer of Khatm-e-Nabuwwat movement (for many years) and forefront in the arguments against the Shia.

Therefore with Shaykh (Mufti) Yusuf Ludhyanwi Shaheed (RA)  refuting Shaykh (Maulana) Allah Yaar Khan (RA) and discrediting him clearly and unambiguously you CANNOT bring the point that he excelled in refutation so let’s ignore his Tassawuff.

His primary matter of existence was Tassawuff and even the field of refutation he wasn’t admired by someone who was at the forefront of both Qadiyani and Shia refutations.

Lastly, if you know History then you would know that Shaykh (Maulana) Peer Ghulam Habib Naqshbandi-Mujaddidi (RA) was at the FOREFRONT of Khatm-e-Nabuwwat movement from 1953! This Naqshbandi Owaisi Silsila (may be didn’t exist OR did exist) but History doesn’t mention these cowboys in any extraordinary terms…I am sure that he (RA) played his part.

Nevertheless, the discussion here is upon Tassawuff.

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#75 [Permalink] Posted on 15th September 2015 14:58
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

"you CANNOT bring the point that he excelled in refutation so let’s ignore his Tassawuff."

I actually never said lets ignore his tassawuf, not at all.

Jump to page: