Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

The Truth About Silsila Naqshbandia Awaisia and Maulana Allah Yar Khan (RA)

Jump to page:

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Topic Poll

Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#121 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 11:27
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

My brother you seem to have a tendency to argue for no reason whatsoever and when given proof, you refuse to budge from your position and we've seen this before as well from your legendary 'mufti tariq masood thread which I believe was a disaster', till the end you refused to budge and just went around in circles and circles and more circles, let's please not repeat the same thing again here. If you have any substantial concrete proof then please bring it and that goes for the rest.

What Muadh has said to you or on here is not wrong, the truth is not many can stomach what he says and maybe how he says it. He nailed it here and this post of his is pretty self explanatory

Quote:
The whole point of Tassawuff and Ijazah is to check credibility to see who gives Tarbiyat to whom.

This SilSila has claims all the way down which are totally and completely unverified.

Other SilSila have Owaisi Nisbat as an exception, this whole scam is based on it from top to bottom.

You can't check who made Tarbiyat of whom at all.

Then the Silsila makes claims that they are the most superior and everyone who disagrees has no Tassawuff in them.

Even the Buddhist Monks can give you feelings, so what?

When did feelings become Tassawuff?

We know this Silsila and what they preach and practise very well.

What is so hard to understand of this post brother ? Its not quantum physics you know.

We judge on the apparent as the famous saying of Umar رضي الله عنه goes, what the inside is only Allah knows....So far no one has been able to prove here otherwise, if you have proof then please bring it otherwise lets not go around in circles for no point..

Some reading for you :
ahlalbidah.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/mufti-yusuf-ludhyanwi...
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#122 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 12:57
To all and not just one member:

I won't get the time to go through each and every post like before unfortunately, but I feel that we need to get back to being "us" and not become one of them cult type people where words are being used that are not fit for our brothers and sisters in Islam.

Speak to others how you would like to be spoken to.

Give respect, get respected. Be disrespectful and lose dignity.

(Well I hope things have calmed down further down the thread where this post will end up, if so Jazakallah)
+2 -0Like x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#123 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 13:18
Abdullah bin Mubarak wrote:
View original post

You are asking proofs from me which proves that you don't even know that who is bound to provide proofs and when. I asked a simple question, I am amazed that how that simple question that I asked is the cause of moving around circles?

الْبَيِّنَةَ عَلَى الْمُدَّعِي، وَالْيَمِينَ عَلَى مَنْ أَنْكَرَ

Now I will not raise any questions, as the guy here don't even knows how to talk the ethical way. He just keep on running on those who disagree. So keep it up, I will rather stay away from now. Thanks
+1 -1Dislike x 1Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#124 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 13:22
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

جزاك الله خيرا

Silence is golden as they say.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#125 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 14:42
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

The posts by Mufti Javed in the following thread provide an accurate summary, of what Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi (Ra) wrote in his refutation...

www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?62631-Hazrat-Maul...

The following is post number 39 in the linked thread.

Hakeem ul-Asr Mawlana Yusuf Ludhianwi (rahmatullahi alayhi) has written a rebuttal against Hadhrat Mawlana Allah Yar Khan's (rahmatullahi alayhi) Dalaail Sulook and some of the points written in there. He has criticised the Mawlana's concept of tasawwuf and the criteria for a shaykhe kaamil as one who can make one directly bay'at to the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). He also criticises the over-emphasis on kashf etc.

Mawlana Ludhianwi (rahmatullahi alayhi) concludes that although Mawlana Allah Yar Khan (rahmatullahi alayhi) was definitely a Deobandi and a Naqshbandi, his Dalaail Sulook is in no way representative of the tasawwuf of Ulamae Deoband nor the Naqshbandi tariqah.

He criticised his Tassawuf but never labelled him a Heretic..and recognised him as Deobandi.
+2 -0Like x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#126 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 16:14
As-salam-alaykum:

To the respected brothers on this thread:

Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (ï·º) said, "I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right; and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun; and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah for one who has good manners."

[Abu Dawud].

Was-salam
+9 -0Winner x 9
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#127 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 17:47
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

Ethical way? Lol what does the hell is that supposed to mean??

You disagree then provide proof. (this means on what basis you disagree and is valid critique)

I see that you edited your comment and Masha'Ala put the ahadith in, shall I put some in as well?

'About the most hated people to Allah being who argue a lot and are harsh in their arguments and the believers who are easy to get along with' etc etc and many more.

But this is not about points, likes, agrees, winners, reputation etc this is about the Haqq(the truth) nothing personal but the 'truth', not a hand bag throwing contest. But the truth and only the truth.

You said you asked a question, brother I've seen you on here and in your other threads, you don't really tend to answer anyones questions so you should be the last one moaning about others not answering your questions and going by your posts it seems as you have some difficulty in understanding simple posts.

Nothing can be proved of this silsila as being legit apart from Maulana Allah yar khan being a deobandi, that's all and I'm sorry that's not really good enough or a daleel whatsoever.

To those who are neutral and are reading this stay away from this silsila in all manner.

We don't need to agree personally and that's fine but what we can agree is on the 'haqq', and being a deobandi means nothing.

+0 -1Dislike x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#128 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 18:07
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#129 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 18:07
Abdullah bin Mubarak wrote:
View original post

I didn't edit my post. The hadees was there from the beginning. This hadees tells that the claimant is to provide the proof. I am not the claimant. I asked for the proof of Moulana Allah Yar Khan being deviant, not the refutation of dalail us sulook. If you don't understand, what can I do....
+2 -0Like x 1Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#130 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 18:16
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

His tasawwuf is shady, and it's very hard to ascertain whats what and on that basis he should be avoided and anything to do with him for safety's sake.

Just like mufti Abu Bilal DB said a few pages back.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#131 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 18:17
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
View original post

Interesting analogy brother, good write up. Should be moved to another thread in my view.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#132 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 18:19
Everyone! Now I don't ask for any proof, I take my every word back. As it was my one of the worse mistakes, that I said that to call someone deviant (gumrah) you need to have solid proofs, not the mistakes and faults in some book. Please don't reply to any of my post and assume as if I never posted. And just forgive me. Thanks
+2 -0Like x 1Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#133 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2015 18:22
Abdullah1 wrote:
View original post

Nothing to ask forgiveness for as far as I am concerned...And your question was perfectly legitimate.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#134 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2015 16:30
میری آج کل کے علماء حضرات اور مولویوں سے صرف چند سوالات ہیں. کیا وہ مجھے ان چند سوالات کے جوابات دے سکتے ہیں؟
1. How does the exchange of virtual photons as per QED explain the electrostatic attraction of particles of opposite charge? (Physics)
2. How do I balance the equation for combustion of Si2H6? (Chemistry)
3. How do birds sit on high-voltage power lines without getting electrocuted? (Engineering)
4. What is the difference between eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells? (Biology)
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#135 [Permalink] Posted on 26th September 2015 17:06
Malang wrote:
View original post

What has your question got to with the topic of this thread which is Silsila Naqshbandia Owaisiah?

Hazrat Dr Hussain Abdul Sattar (db) is a Professor of Pathology at the University of Chicago Medical School,
He is also an Alim and Naqshbandi Mujaddidi Shaykh, most of his jamaat of students are involved in the fields of medicine and engineering here is a link to his website go check it out www.sacredlearning.org/general-talks/

As for your questions there you go courtesy of Hazrat Google...!

(1) The Dynamics of Attraction work in the same way as Repulsion... When it comes to repulsion, you can think of two people facing each other, throwing a basketball back and forth. Throwing the ball and catching the ball pushes the people further apart. (This becomes very clear when you place these two people in separate boats on a lake. The boats will move away from each other.)

As For attraction, Well, in Einstein's four-dimensional quantum world of space and time, you can have the same process with negative energy. In the macroworld, this would lead to the two people/boats moving closer together. I've seen a graphic explaining it in this way: Think of two people facing AWAY from each other. Now one of them skillfully launches a Frisbee in a nice curve that lands directly in the hands of the second person. In this case, both people experience a "kick" that pushes them (and their boats) toward each other.

(2) How do I balance the equation for combustion of Si2H6?

How was this answer arrived at: 2 Si2H6 + 7 O2rightarrow 4 SiO2 + 6 H2O

First, I'm going to try putting a 1 in front of the most complicated looking compound.
1 Si2H6 + O2rightarrow SiO2 + H2O

To balance the Si's, I must put a 2 in front of the SiO2. That gives me 2 silicon atoms on each side.
1 Si2H6 + O2rightarrow 2 SiO2 + H2O

To balance the H's, I must put a 3 in front of the H2O. That gives me 6 hydrogen atoms on each side.
1 Si2H6 + O2rightarrow 2 SiO2 + 3 H2O

The right side has 7 oxygens. I'll write 7/2 in front of O2 to give me 7 oxygens on the left side.
1 Si2H6 + 7/2 O2rightarrow 2 SiO2 + 3 H2O

I'll multiply everything through by 2 to get rid of the fraction. This isn't really necessary; the equation would be correctly balanced with fractional coefficients!
2 Si2H6 + 7 O2rightarrow 4 SiO2 + 6 H2O

(3)Electricity flows by the movement of electrons through conductors. The copper wire in electrical wires is a great conductor of electricity. Copper allows electricity to flow easily along its surface.

Electricity flows along the path of least resistance. Birds don’t get shocked when they sit on electrical wires because they are not good conductors of electricity.

Their cells and tissues do not offer electrons an easier route than the copper wire they’re already traveling along. As a result, the electricity bypasses the birds and keeps flowing along the wire instead.

Another reason why electricity will bypass a bird sitting on a wire is because there’s no voltage difference in a single wire. Electricity flows from areas of high voltage to areas of low voltage. Electricity flowing through a single power line at 35,000 volts will continue along the path of least resistance and bypass birds.

If the bird would touch the ground while sitting on the wire or flap its wings and touch another electric wire with a different voltage, then it would get shocked and likely die by electrocution. This is because its body would become a path for the electricity to reach either the ground (no voltage) or a place with a different voltage (another wire at a different voltage, for example). This is why power lines tend to be high in the air with plenty of space between the wires!

(4) Eukaryotic cells contain membrane-bound organelles, such as the nucleus, while prokaryotic cells do not. Differences in cellular structure of prokaryotes and eukaryotes include the presence of mitochondria and chloroplasts, the cell wall, and the structure of chromosomal DNA.

Prokaryotes were the only form of life on Earth for millions of years until more complicated eukaryotic cells came into being through the process of evolution.
No post ratings

Jump to page: