Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Salam wanna learn history of islam and our various jammats TY

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 15:02
Salam...

i want to learn history of islam and various jammats..... ive been exposed to many jammats... seen how they began and how they turn out.... its obvious nothing lasts but i wanna understand how things happen....is there someone who can mentor me.... guide me through the process.... i wont bother u much but i dont know anything about this topic.... i just wanna learn.... plz point out someone you know plz

jazakAllah... ty

from this post of dr76
Clashes at Markaz Nizamuddin,Maulana Saad, Ameer/Shura.. Road of Etidal..

"There are many many hikmah in such phenomenon, the one is being to keep the Ummah safe for developing cult like structures. So one particular effort starts,achieves what was destined for it....but then a time comes when it has to be replaced.

Even in Salasil .., We have seen this phenomenon. It is like a swimming pool which is full of water and we can see the bright sun shining in it.

Then, with the passage of time,the water becomes stagnant.., impure.., polluted....and the owner of the swimming pool changes the water.

There was a time when Mujaddidiyah Silsila was the key to success..,specially when Hazrat Mujaddad رحمة الله عليه was alive...,he spoke very high of his silsila....and he was absolutely right.

At that time, the Sun was reflecting through the water of Naqshbandiah....with minimum efforts the salikeen of that silsila would reach dizzy heights....but this was not the case before or after him.

A time came when the water was changed.., and the same status was given to silsila Imdadia......but for how long? Only Allah knows.

I always think, that the key to understanding the events of this world is HISTORY."

ive been looking for someone to mentor me in history, ive been lazy so can someone help me.... plz... point out someone you know plz
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 15:06

normaldude wrote:
View original post

W-Salam,

Sure, I will help you Insha'Allah and here is:

Lesson 1:

Write in a way that people can understand what on earth you are asking!

1. Write in a word document coherently without all these ......
  2. Read to make sure that you have sentences and paragraphs
  3. Then copy it to Notepad
  4. Copy to the forum

How can you learn without basic reading and writing?

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 15:40
ouch lol
+2 -0Like x 2Optimistic x 1
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 16:43
normaldude wrote:
View original post

(Salam)

Welcome to the forum. Brother Muadh is our resident Colonel. He is in charge of keeping order around here. Please don't mind his drill sergeant bedside manner. It will grow on you. Trust me.

I'd be glad to help with any questions you may have. I'm no expert but maybe we'll both learn something from each other.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 17:15
haha ive read muadh bhais other posts, i knew what was going on........ive been very active in deen and been with various jammats..... barelvi, ahle hadees, deobandi....there was no one to teach me so i just stumbled through all of them, i spent most of my time and currently still do with deobandi hazrat, ive been mureed of mashaykh been part of jammats that resemble cults..... i just wanna learn the dynamics of jammat in islam.... i remember in pakistan we read in history that there was once a jammat that started the hijrat movement.... people started saying that staying in British controlled India was not good so we should move to Afghanistan, they sold all their belongings and started moving, in short it did not turn so good for them they discovered afghanistan was even worse of then India..... my point is if you went back and listened to the khateeb talking in favour of moving would have given it resemblence to hijrat of our beloved prophet sww and the sahaba ra...emotionally motivating the crowd of the help of Allah that will come to the muhajereen.... ive seen similar things happen all over i want to understand the sunnat of Allah.... how he does work and expect us to behave.......

history is one way of doing it.... hence the post
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 17:20

normaldude wrote:
View original post

Good, now lets get to the basics.

Learning is neither easy nor haphazard. It takes hard work and it is systematic. When you were a child you were taught "Aa-Ba-Ca" and then small words like "CAT" small sentences like "The house is big." etc.

That's how humans learn.

So in order to learn you need to come up with a systematic plan and then work in a disciplined manner.

This series is a good starting point

archive.org/details/SavioursOfIslamicSpiritByShaykhSyedAb...

Read all 4 volumes
+4 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 18:16
normaldude wrote:
View original post

If you follow Muadhs guidance. You will not only learn history. You will also improve your writing skills.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 18:30
haha im pretty sure he will fail to improve my writing skills, many have tried and failed
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 18:43
Maybe start being positive and creating a positive attitude. Be humble, be patient and have the will, InshaAllah things will be easier.

Actions are according to intentions. Each man shall have what he intended.
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 18:56

normaldude wrote:
View original post

1. IF you are failing, is it something for anyone to be happy about? Why is it a happy occasion to be saying "Haha" about?
  2. When you fail your Exams, do you feel proud of it OR do you try harder not to fail next time?
  3. You want to learn but you are admitting that you are a useless FAILURE who nobody can help, is that a good thing to say about yourself or a bad thing.

What is so funny about failing???

P.S: Success or failure is in the hands of Allah Ta'ala, a person should sincerely try and if they fail 99 times then try again 100th time.

+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 18:58
thanks... did i come out as negative....??
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 19:00
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

oh my god muadh... bas kar do
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 26th March 2020 20:11
Bismillah.

As for your questions in your original post. About Jamaats.

Everything in life has a natural order. For example a person is born, then they go through a period of growth, then they reach their adulthood and their prime. Then the period of slow decline begins, and finally they die.

So it is with Jamaats, some follow the above order they have a birth faze and growth faze, they finally achieve a peak of growth go through a golden faze. Then they slowly decline and perish. Of-course just like Humans some will die right after birth, some will die before they achieve adulthood and some after.

Why does it happen with Jamaats usually its because they stop following the principles by the founder. Their lack of gratitude and appreciation for the movement they are in and arrogance they think we by being in this Jamaat are superior and only we are on Haq. Stop doing things for the sake of Allah but for worldly reasons or for the praise and appreciation of others.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Eraf
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 31st January 2021 14:34
normaldude wrote:
View original post

Historians say, "Those who are ignorant of history are bound to repeat it," or words to that effect.

How is your study coming along?
+1 -0Like x 1