Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Roohani Digest

You have contributed 14.3% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2016 00:48
Someone has given me Roohani Digest. Its in Urdu lang. The title says Qalandar Shaoor.
I saw there- Imam Sadiq name, in some article- many times there. Is it ok to read it? are the people Shia who give me this book, they recieve it monthly?
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2016 01:05
Only read literature from authentic ulema.

And never ever do a wadhifa you find in these type of books, columns etc.

Mufti abu Bilal posts here on the forum and he will be familiar with this digest and will be able to share his thoughts on it exactly and what it entails, for now stay away.
+0 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2016 01:10
muslimah seeker wrote:
View original post

Its a pseudo-spiritualist group, based around meditation of colours and other strange practices... it is best to avoid it.

+0 -0Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2016 14:05
Thanks i will avoid reading it.
But shall i avoid the family too? They are family friends. I doubt if they are shia or something. Is it ok to keep relationship with them?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2016 15:19
muslimah seeker wrote:
View original post

This group is not shia, they are a modern Sufi group and the Zikr and methods that they teach are not in line with authentic Salasil, ..... The Authentic Silsilahs are Naqshbandi, Chisti, Suharwardi, and Qadri which teach genuine methods of Zikr in line with Sunnah.

The Leader of this group invented his own modern silsilah and has called it Azeemiah, the main method they practice is meditation of Colours...! Non of the mainstream Ulemah whether they are Deobandi, Barelvi, or Ahle Hadith recognise the methods of this group.

There is nothing wrong with you keeping good relations with your friends, I am sure they are very nice people, just avoid reading their literature and their majlis of Zikr.

+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2016 15:36
Sorry, off topic.
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf wrote:
Non of the mainstream Ulemah whether they are Deobandi, Barelvi, or Ahle Hadith recognise the methods of this group

Which group, if any, does the Ahle Hadith recognise?
+1 -0Creative x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 1st April 2016 15:41
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Generally speaking thats true... But I did read a thread on Sunniforum, on a number of Ahle Hadith Scholars from the past who where attached to the Naqshbandi Silsilah. Although present Ahle Hadith are opposed to all Salasil and do propaganda against everyone.

So in answer to your question they recognise one of their founders Maulana Nawab Sidiq Khan who was attached to the Naqshbandi Silsilah. I wonder what the modern Ahle Hadith make of his book Kitab ut Tawiz.

+1 -0