Please vote to view the results or click here to see results
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Seifeddine-M, Yasin, abu mohammed, member2
UK
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2012 10:23
Assalamu Alaykum,

The forum needs some changes and updating/working on the current framework is becoming difficult due to the detailed features already within.

For this reason, I am considering updating the entire forum that will make all the other forums cry with envy. However, to be honest, the visits and reading views are always rising but forum posts and contributions have declined heavily so I'm not sure if it's worthwhile.

Also, costs of maintaining site is not easy and this page is always sitting in the corner lonely www.muftisays.com/misc/donate.html - Which means development of site is always halted and slow till we can afford to.

Jazakumullah

Please vote above and I can consider this change very very soon inshaAllah (it'll improve every feature imaginable plus more)

Allah سبحانه وتعالى says: If you thank me, I will give you more.
If you ate breakfast this morning you are better off than the 800 million people worldwide who will go hungry today.

The way to thank Allah about wealth is to spend in His path so that he can give you more.

Wealth does not decrease when you spend it for the pleasure of Allah. (Hadeeth, Virtue)
report post quote code quick quote reply
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2012 11:27
wa'alaykumus salaam ww
jazaakallaahu khayran for all your efforts...maybe i should on vote the last one
But i think there should be another option: Absolutely and I will contribute more on it
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 29th November 2012 22:03
Quote:
However, to be honest, the visits and reading views are always rising but forum posts and contributions have declined heavily so I'm not sure if it's worthwhile.

Forum posts have gone down, but I think its because we have almost everything on here. Hence the readers have increased.

We've covered things from birth, life, during life, death, after death, news and even jokes. But Alhumdulillah, there will be plenty more to come.

(its been very busy after Hajj, Alhumdulillah therefore not able to post as much, but inshaAllah, I/we will do our best to spread the message.

I love this site, its like another home, Alhumdulillah.

I get what I want when I want. It's like this site and everything to do with it was designed for me, so I take it very personally. I can imagine how Yasin must feel.

May Allah reward him with the greatest of rewards.

InshaAllah contributions shall continue.
+3 -0Like x 3
UK
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 15th February 2013 23:18
Quote:
For this reason, I am considering updating the entire forum that will make all the other forums cry with envy. However, to be honest, the visits and reading views are always rising but forum posts and contributions have declined heavily so I'm not sure if it's worthwhile.

I guess the 3 votes was enough to go ahead. Alhamdulillah it's been done.
No post ratings