Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Muftisays iPhone App on iTunes (kind of Alhamdulillah)

Jump to page:

You have contributed 30.1% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, rizmalek, sweetmuslimahk1, Rumo, TalibatunNoor, member2, abu mohammed, Seifeddine-M
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
London
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2012 10:55

"Yasin" wrote:
Jazakallah. Did you test it? Are those previous errors sorted?

Its ok, Alhumdulillah.

The Q&A Section Blue buttons dont work, but you can still click on the question and then click on the link to take you to the site. Just noticed that the link only takes it to the home page. Some answers have very long pages, one needs to scroll right to the bottom to see the link and some answers aren't there at all.

Food Guide; Enumbers works but the search facility doesnt provide results.

Forum works well, not tested PM or notifications etc.

Multi Media Library works well but many files missing and can not play.

Radio, Blue buttons dont work but the links work. Not sure if anything was playing during the test.

Videos: Deosnt work, goes back to same screen on app

eBooks seems ok, as in the link takes you back to the forum.

Random stuff works well.

Bonus resources works to but with a spelling mistake in PRECISE QIBLA LOCATOR, it still says PRECIDE.

Overall, Alhumdulillah, its almost there. If the other features can be added like what we have on Android, then it will be perfect. (Dont like the colours used, prefer the android version, but thats just my opinion)

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2012 11:01
InshaAllah I may not be able to test the app on the iPhone as I can't take it any more. I'm trying to swap it for an S3 or One X+.

(You might think why I say inshaAllah here or its not the right thing to say, but believe you me, inshaAllah is the best thing to say in my case, sorry)
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 21st November 2012 11:05
No post ratings
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd December 2012 08:17
please update the Muftisays Iphone app so that we can view complete threads and not be redirected to the main site.
Posted via the Muftisays iPhone App
+1 -0Like x 1
UK
Brother
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd December 2012 19:59
Assalamu Alaykum,

Unfortunately we don't have the resources to update the app as iPhone developers are very very expensive. This is a request to to any iPhone developer if they can update the app we have already free of charge to contact me on (my username)@muftisays.com

Donation collection is not an easy task either so I think best option to find a sincere developer to update the app.

Wassalam
No post ratings
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2013 00:56
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 13th February 2013 13:15

"Yasin" wrote:
Assalamu Alaykum, Unfortunately we don't have the resources to update the app as iPhone developers are very very expensive. This is a request to to any iPhone developer if they can update the app we have already free of charge to contact me on (my username)@muftisays.com Donation collection is not an easy task either so I think best option to find a sincere developer to update the app. Wassalam

How about contacting these people http://www.collocolab.com/ They have designed the App for The East London Mosque and have a better iPhone version than Android.

If it comes down to funding, please let us know here, inshaAllah, we can manage something. (I'm sure iPhone users will accept too)

The iPhone app really needs a touch up. iPhone users havent seen the ability of the app to its full and its only fair we both have the same results. (not downgrading the android version)

+1 -0Agree x 1
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 20th April 2013 18:41
No post ratings
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2013 12:58
assalamualaikum.is gelatin( bovine and poultry) halaal??? it is one of the ingredients of multivitamin tablets... is it advisable to tk them??? plz guide, jazakallah
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2013 13:00
Please post questions such as the ones posed in this topic to the Ulamaa. Or click here for a vast library on islamqa.org. Alternatively, you can get support locating available answers online in the Q&A Support section of this form here
No post ratings
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2013 20:55
the view thread wnt wrk. i jus use to read on iphne & read, then click view thread & 2day by clicking on view thread the oage is coming up blank.
No post ratings
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 17th July 2013 20:56
the view thread wnt wrk. i jus use to read on iphne & read, then click view thread & 2day by clicking on view thread the page is coming up blank. Plz help. i have enjoyed readin the forums & mashallah every1 is doin a good job. Jazakallah
No post ratings
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 7th September 2013 17:24
No post ratings
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 28th October 2013 14:10
salamualaykum mashallah lovely pictures and information on islam, and pictures of the zamzam well, abd medina and mecca!! well done!! mashallah may alllah reward you ameen
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 28th October 2013 14:15
Dear guest
I have edited your username as email addresses are not permitted on the forum.
No post ratings

Jump to page: