Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Muftisays iPhone App on iTunes (kind of Alhamdulillah)

Jump to page:

You have contributed 30.1% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Taalibah, rizmalek, sweetmuslimahk1, Rumo, TalibatunNoor, member2, abu mohammed, Seifeddine-M
6 guests appreciate this topic.
Rank Image
Qatar, Doha
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2012 11:11
Anonymous wrote:
nowadays majority of the youth spends more time on the internet/phone than praying. Something needs to be done, so that we spend more time praying. Especially quran since its the best form of worship.

So how did you post this? via the Quran?

What you need to understand and realise is that, not everyone is capable of reading the quran all the time.

Sometimes you need a break from all the concentration and get reward/ educate in a different way.

I spend alot of my "internet time" on muftisays.com reading the forums and increasing my knowledge Going through Q&A's etc etc.

If I read the quran all day and nothing else, then how will i learn how to do Wudu properly in order to read the quran and it be accepted?

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Sister
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2012 12:36
Will the islamic quizes be available on the iphone app? Mashallah seems to be ok even without a few things. Its not that major so later on other things can be added inshallah.
+1 -0Like x 1
UK
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2012 18:00
We just discussed this today. Fiqhuiz is not on either of them yet but once it's possible (time wise). It will definitely be considered. There's literally hundreds of quizzes added by members.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Sister
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 12th September 2012 19:40
Ah khayr, mashallah Allah reward you and others who have also participated in the making off the app. Inshallah many will benefit from it.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2012 12:45
Yasin wrote:
3) Go through each media (topic) and if it doesn't play, click "Report Broken Media Link" under the embeded player (this will remove the item from the app)

A couple of members have gone through the whole list and have marked all broken links.

Jazakallahu khairun
+1 -0Like x 1
UK
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2012 20:11
Multimedia section is now up to date. Jazakumullah everyone who took time out to report broken links and activate working ones.

Only one thing left to sort I think before it's resubmitted to apple for the third time. They do say 3rd time's a charm and some might say 3 times is Sunnah. But it's apple so no such thing as charm. It's been a terrible experience. More reward I hope inshaAllah

Wassalam
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Qatar, Doha
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2012 20:40
Yasin wrote:
Multimedia section is now up to date. Jazakumullah everyone who took time out to report broken links and activate working ones.

Only one thing left to sort I think before it's resubmitted to apple for the third time. They do say 3rd time's a charm and some might say 3 times is Sunnah. But it's apple so no such thing as charm. It's been a terrible experience. More reward I hope inshaAllah

Wassalam

What's the last thing left?
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 14th September 2012 21:15
A bug of some sort that developer said he's sorting out. InshaAllah I'm hoping he doesn't take long.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Qatar, Doha
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2012 06:34
Are we there yet?
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2012 11:53

"rizmalek" wrote:
Are we there yet?

www.dreamstime.com/rail-road-throw-green-apple-thumb38747...); background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 290px; width: 386px; padding: 7px; font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; border: solid 1px #300;"> It's a complicated journey
+4 -0Like x 4
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2012 20:45
yup thats true it is really complicated but i just wanted to say, sorry for my ignorance if u had mentioned this before but when i install the app from itunes would it be free and would it be on ipod touches too?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2012 21:55
Yasin wrote:
Salam. iPhone guest, sorry one member took the reward just today by covering the remaining amount. I didn't post the update as it's actually not received yet but i can't accept any more donations for this. If he agrees, please pm/email me on (myusername in lowercase)@muftisays.com to let me know and i can ask him if he will share the reward. To be honest, he wanted to pay the entire amount but i wanted everyone to have an opportunity to be a part of it. Jazakallah

@seeetmuslimahk1,

you asked,

Would it be free?

No it wouldn't have been free if certain members hadn't donated money for its production. But Alhumdulillah, due to some generous iPhone users, they have taken on the full cost so that it can be free for all and free from ads too. Alhumdulillah. May Allah reward those lucky ones who will be sitting back relaxing and taking in the rewards for every time the app is used and benefited from.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Qatar, Doha
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 17th September 2012 22:58
But even those who havnt been able to donate will InshaAllah be rewarded be using the app and asking other to download it .

As well as leaving some excellent feedback in the app store InshaAllah.

I know we have had some issues with the lack communication from our developer, but If anyone knows any reliable developers out there, dont have to be a muslim, maybe we can thing of phase two sooner inshaallah.

I'm gonna advertise the app here In Qatar InshaAllah once it's out

+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
manchester
Sister
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2012 19:19
so it is free?
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 18th September 2012 20:08

"sweetmuslimahk1" wrote:
so it is free?

Yes, Alhumdulillah. It will be free if and when it is available, inshaAllah.
No post ratings

Jump to page: