Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Muftisays Android App on Market

Jump to page:

You have contributed 10.1% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
member2, Taqwah, super-glue, sweetmuslimahk1, Muadh_Khan, Taalibah, abu mohammed, dr76, muslim11
3 guests appreciate this topic.
UK
Brother
#76 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2012 19:59
Jazakumullah for the seriously warm feedback.

For those that tried the Convert halaal Video to mp3, I apologise that it's not straight forward but once you know it's simple...

Menu > MP3 Convert - it might alert you that you need to view the video first.

That's because the option "MP3 Convert" converts the last watched video to mp3

Once clicked, it opens in a browser and remember, the progress bar is "CONVERTING" - NOT DOWNLOADING
Once converted, scroll to bottom, ignore ads (not ours) and click on go to mp3 or whatever message it is. Then on the next page I think the link to the mp3 file is at the bottom, click that and it'll start the download (it's quicker than it sounds)

PS. I agree with Abu Mohammed above and I also apologise to iPhone users. It's not like I haven't check up on it, I have and even if I could try, I wouldn't be able to as it requires an iMac (whereas android I can code on ANY platform - another reason to choose android - lease don't start debate on this thread, you may quote and reply on the official Android vs iPhone battlefield)

Jazakumullah again for the positive feedback. It helps so much honestly.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#77 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd May 2012 20:15
Your asking for your 786 back. Don't go to i
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#78 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2012 21:15
Any chance of having option of forum index, trying to search thread was reading on 'remembrance of death'. It gets a bit long trying to go via via to find what you looking for, because I don't even remember the name of thread. It would help if we had something like favourites so threads like, I.e. words of wisdom, hadeeth thread, can be added according to individual preference.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#79 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2012 21:21
If its too much work it maybe just an idea to add desktop version on app homepage.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#80 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd May 2012 21:22
Sorry I meant, desktop version option.
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#81 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2012 00:37
We already have save post to save favourite posts by clicking icon under each post.

There's also the option of bookmarking the entire topic in the side panel (not on mobile version yet).

Maybe future versions of the app can give access to those bookmarka and saved posts inshaAllah.

Unless you meant something else?
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Sister
#82 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2012 00:48
Assalamualaykum.w.w.

Not one to get excited over apps but muftisays has a.android app! I felt like a kid in a candy store when I downloaded this one! May Allah swt reward everyone involved immensely Insha Allah and may he carry on taking khidmate deen from all of you! Allahuma ameen!

Jazakallahu khairan wa ahsanul jaza!

Ma'assalaama
+3 -0Like x 3
Rank Image
London
Brother
#83 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2012 00:51

"Taalibah" wrote:
Just updated the app, masha.Allah, now your spoiling us admin, but I'm not complaining.

Yet.......I would add that to the comment above....lolWe love the app, its perfect. But I guess we are hungry for more. It needs to meet individual needs too. We want our own personal app. Lol.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#84 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2012 00:59

"Taqwah" wrote:
Assalamualaykum.w.w. Not one to get excited over apps but muftisays has a.android app! I felt like a kid in a candy store when I downloaded this one! May Allah swt reward everyone involved immensely Insha Allah and may he carry on taking khidmate deen from all of you! Allahuma ameen! Jazakallahu khairan wa ahsanul jaza! Ma'assalaama

MashaAllah, good words.So true, we are spoilt for choice. I've downloaded so many apps and then just delete them, even Islamic one, well actually that's all I download. You might find a couple of games here and there, but those are for the kids, honestly.I have my own personal app now. Something I can relate to and and tell others that they will find good authentic work here inshaAllah, including work/posts by us.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Sister
#85 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2012 01:10
The best thing about this app is that its one we can trust. muftisays is like my sidekick. Don't know the answer? go to muftisays! And now I have it on my phone! (",).
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#86 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2012 07:00
Yasin wrote:
We already have save post to save favourite posts by clicking icon under each post.

There's also the option of bookmarking the entire topic in the side panel (not on mobile version yet).

Maybe future versions of the app can give access to those bookmarka and saved posts inshaAllah.

Unless you meant something else?

Was wondering what the icon was for, mashallah that's very useful, yes I did meant bookmark threads, didn't realise you could bookmark entire topic on desktop version. How is that done?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#87 [Permalink] Posted on 24th May 2012 07:15
Don't worry just found it, seems i've already used this option in the past. Be nice to go through some old favourites.
+1 -0Like x 1
#88 [Permalink] Posted on 26th May 2012 20:39
When viewing a new post on forum, it stays scrolled at the bottom.

And while typing this can the sponsors drag button be hidden?
Posted via the Muftisays Android App
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#89 [Permalink] Posted on 31st May 2012 23:12
Strange happenings!

When I'm outdoors and log into "my" app. (it feels so personal) my avatar loads up, it tells me how many unread posts, PMs etc. But when I'm on wireless, it doesn't load up. And because of this, I can't see private threads or log in correctly.

My firewall settings are fine, nothing is blocked. Anyone else having similar issues?
No post ratings
UK
Brother
#90 [Permalink] Posted on 1st June 2012 00:39
This only happens via wifi? Anywhere or just from specific wifis?
No post ratings

Jump to page: