Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
Abdur Rahman ibn Awf, abu mohammed, bint e aisha
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 7th January 2015 17:21

As salamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters

It has been long time since i posted here. Ä° actually did something similar like this before but this time i dont want this latest one to be like my last one so, i changed it a bit and Insha'Allah it will be so nice if you all contribute.

Reciting durood has so many benefits. Reciting durood gives us the oppurtunity to gain Allah’s plessure and grants the intercession of Prophet(sallallahu alayhi wa sallem). Many of us are neglectful about this practice. So i decided to make a challenge and challenge all of you to recite durood daily. Are you ready for the challenge? İf you have completed duroods then please write it comment below. Lets see who accepts my challenge!My aim is to get someone reciting durood daily otherwise, i cant give you anything. You do it for yourself not for worldly reward.If you are looking for reward then look to ahirah rewards.Plz note that you dont have to mention how many times you said it because this is personal.You can say ‘I did it.’I forgot to mention that it can be any durood forexample sallallahu alayhi wa sallem. Good luck.

Here are some duroods you can use if you want

lovedurood.com/intro-and-chapter-14-300-durood-booklet/

lovedurood.com/chapter-24-300-durood-booklet/

lovedurood.com/chapter-34-300-durood-booklet/

lovedurood.com/chapter-44-300-durood-booklet/

Beautiful collection by brother lovedurood. May Allah reward those who compiled it, his family and his shaykh also those who recites it daily ameen.

If this challenge becomes a success Insha'Allah then im thinking of posting new challenges. Ä°m open to ideas, its will be very benefical if you all say your opinions.

report post quote code quick quote reply
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 26th January 2015 11:52
Bismillah.

May Allah grant you success and Steadfastness, the following thread on Sunniforum Dalail ul Khayrat, is by the same brother who runs the LoveDurood website, he goes by the User name Fusus ul Hikam on sunniforum....it is a very inspiring thread see here www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?100955-Shaikh-Dal....

And the following thread also from Sunniforum called The Blessings Of Durood Sharif has loads of inspiring and motivational articles on Durood Sharif www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2...

Insha'Allah this is of benefit.
+0 -0Ameen x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 27th March 2016 13:19
AishaZaynap wrote:
View original post

From my understanding of what you have written ,you have not set a minimum number it is up to each individual persons capacity, So even if a person makes an intiall commitment to recite a minimum of one Durood Sharif a day , they can take part in this challenge?

I think that should be easy for all us. No reason for anyone not to particitate.

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Allāhumma innī as’aluka bi-nūri wajhillāhil ‛aẓīm,
alladhī mala’a arkāni ‛arshillāhil ‛aẓīm,
wa qāmat bihī ‛awālimullāhil ‛aẓīm,
an tuṣallī ‛alā mawlānā Muḥammadin dhil-qadril ‛aẓīm,
wa ‛alā āli nabiyyillāhil ‛aẓīm,
bi-qadri ‛aẓamati dhātillāhil ‛aẓīm,
fī kulli lamḥatin wa nafasin ‛adada mā fī ‛ilmillāhil ‛aẓīm,
ṣalātan dā’imatan bi-dawāmillāhil ‛aẓīm,
ta‛ẓīman li-ḥaqqika yā mawlānā yā Muḥammad yā dhal-khuluqil ‛aẓīm,
wa sallim ‛alayhi wa ‛alā ālihī mithla dhālik,
wajma‛ baynī wa-baynahū kamā jama‛ta baynarrūḥi wannafsi,
ẓāhiran wa bāṭinan, yaqdhatan wa manāman,
waj‛alhu yā Rabbi rūḥan li-dhātī min jamī‛il wujūhi,
fiddunyā qablal ākhirati, yā ‛aẓīm

+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 29th March 2016 15:45
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ، وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ، اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ، وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا بَارَكْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ، وَعَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ

Durood-E-Ibrahim
In English :
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN KAMAA SALLAITA ALA IBRAHIMA WA ALA AALI IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID. ALLAHUMMA BAARIK ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN KAMAA BAARAKTA ALA IBRAHIMA WA ALA AALI IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID.

Allahumma! (O ALLAH) Send blessings upon (Holy Prophet) Muhammad and upon the followers of (Holy Prophet) Muhammad as You sent blessings upon Ibraheem and upon the followers of Ibraheem; indeed, You are praiseworthy and glorious. Allahumma! (O ALLAH) Bless (Holy Prophet) Muhammad and the follower of (Holy Prophet) Muhammad as You blessed Ibraheem and the follower of Ibraheem; indeed, You are praise worthy and glorious.

Note :
The famous companion of the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim), Hazrat Ka’ab bin Ujrah (radi Allahu anhu), narrates that once it was enquired from Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) as to how blessings should be sent to him. The Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) replied that the blessings be said in the manner (it has been mentioned) above, that is, Durood-e-Ibrahimi.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 9th June 2021 17:08
7706-IMG_20210609_210648_566.jpg
Downloads: 49
    [100.81 kB]
No post ratings