Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open
 

Maulana Tariq Jameel was at Dewsbury on the 14/08 - maybe in Leeds this month

You have contributed 0.0% of this topic

Thread Tools
Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
1,225
Brother
125
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2014 12:28
If anyone is in the Yorkshire area, but not in Leeds then I'll update this thead to letcha' all know.

It'll be at the Leeds Islamic Centre mosque.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
True Life's avatar
Germany
481
Brother
1,718
True Life's avatar
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2014 12:29
Is this schedule still accurate?

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top
Rank Image
Offline
Unspecified
1,225
Brother
125
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 20th August 2014 13:37
True Life wrote:
View original post


I'm at work, so I can't see the image, but it's speculation at this stage.

Sheikh Mumtaz-ul-Haq is going to be in Leeds this weekend, Insh'Allah.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
back to top