Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Top Members

Arabs are beyond criticisms!

Jump to page:

You have contributed 4.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
USA
Brother
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 10:51
Black Turban wrote:
View original post

Hadith Answers on "Love the Arabs...". This was posted on MS a few days ago as well.

I haven't been able to find the booklet by al-Haafiz al-`Iraaqi yet.
report post quote code quick quote reply
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 10:56

samah wrote:
View original post

How does loving someone mean not criticising them when Shariah is being violated? A person loves his wife and children so does this mean that he doesn't criticise them or leaves them to do whatever they want???

Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 11:09
Assalamu alaykum.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 11:18

ahamed_sharif wrote:
View original post

WHO is criticising the whole Arab community or ALL of the Arabs?

1. You need to tamper down your imagination.
  2. Why doesn't the same respect extended to every other Muslim? Indians? Ugandans? Turks? Russians? WHERE in the Qur'aan, Hadeeth or Fiqh did you get this principle from about Arab exclusivity?

You can all you want but when this is a Shariah issue which is being raised so where do you get ideas from? If its personal opinion then say it and you are entitled to hold you personal opinion but it is against Islam.

You want to hold on to Judaic or Hindu ideas in your Islam, carry on.

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 11:22
I hope those who are advocating good relations and showing love here with the Arabs - because they are Muslim, and they are our brothers, etc. - notwithstanding some of their unjust and immoral stances on a wide variety of issues do also advocate loving and good relations with the Akabir-cursing Barelwis, the DIY Salafis, the Hanafi-hating Ahle Hadeeth, the Deobandi-reformist, the American-loving modernist, and all others whom we do not have an affinity with but they remain Muslim and hence our brothers! So we should care for these groups as well and we should not backbite against them, neither should we criticise them and we should defend them when they are attacked by others whether it be in person or online.
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 11:31

afriki_haqq wrote:
View original post

Start a thread on Barelwees or Ahl-e-Hadeeth or Salafees or Anti-Sufees or Anti-Deobandees or Shaykh Al-Albani (RA) and watch the fragrant flowers grow out of the Keyboards of the very same Brothers who are defending Arabs :P

The fact is that Deobandees are so politically naive that they don't care as long as Madhab, Taqleed and Tassawuff is not threatened. In UK we have trimmed Beard Bidati Scholars from Jordan/Syria visit and they are accomodated in Darul-ulooms and entertained by Hazrats just because they are Sufees.

We have Shaykh Sudais who is a man with completely ridicolous and utterly dispicable ideas praising Sisi and Parvaiz Musharaf and our Brothers (and Sisters) fall over themselves in licking his boots.

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE etc have done NOTHING but divide the Ummah sabotage every effort (from Palestine to Kashmir to Kandhahar) to strengthen Islam. We have Deobandi Ulama in UK giving Fatwaas that Al-Jazeerais good for news as they are Muslim and very balanced :) I was in a state of shock because it was clear that this Hazrat has either never watched Al-Jazeera or is truly delusional!

Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#37 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 11:53
If Abu Jahal was alive today, the Muslims would still raise his status because of the lack of education and the plethora coming out of the misguided so-called scholars of today. Great examples come from the barelwi superstars of Lollywood. Like Poor (Amir) Liaquat claiming that Abu Taalib was a Muslim. Poor sound quality, but at 4 mins and 10 seconds, he can be heard saying, "O Allah, I do not wish to enter a Paradise in which there is no Abu Taalib" and the rubbish keeps coming out.

People are being brainwashed even within the Deobandi's because they constantly refer to "Our elders said this, that, or the other" instead of citing the Hadith in context. Fair enough if they use these terms for safety but if this type of education continues within the group, sooner or later, every non scholar tablighi will be a walking talking secularist barelwi. Our deen is being watered down and thats why we are always being attacked by everyone in every field.

If we dont stick to authentic sources, we can kiss goodbye to the methodology of our akaabirs and embrace barelwi'ism
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#38 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 12:26

ali wrote:
View original post

My brother says that our people have such an inferiority complex that in Masajid people refer to every Arab as "Shaykh" although the guy may have been a Motor Mechanic in his native Syria with ZERO knowledge of Shariah.

A Maulana who spent years acquiring knowledge is instantly ignored or relegated in favour of an "Arab Motor Mechanic" with small hairline, pants below the ankle etc...

You see that in India/Pakistan all the time! In Karachi a lot of Yemeni traders come in the Market and people chase them with "Ya Shaykh, Ya Shaykh"....Half of these are smoking Khat

In Middle-East I have seen Indians and Bangalees chasing Arabs the same way if somebody is married to an Arab he is looked up as some sort of a superior human being. Arab Sisters have proposed to be my 2nd wife and I have been called upon by Maulanas and Hazrats and honoured (and blessed) that an Arab wants to be my second wife :P ofcourse I don't say anyting out of respect...

Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#39 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 12:43
samah wrote:
View original post

Hadith Answers.com wrote:
Love the Arabs

Question

Is the following narration authentic?

Sayyiduna ‘Abdullah Ibn ‘Abbas (radiyallahu ‘anhuma) narrated that Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said:

‘Love the Arabs for three reasons: Because I am an Arab, The Quran is in Arabic and the language of Jannah is Arabic’

Answer

The Hadith in question has been recorded in the following Hadith collections with a very weak chain:

1) Mustadrak Hakim, vol. 4 pg. 87

2) Al Mu’jamul Kabir, Hadith: 11441

3) Shu’abul Iman, Hadith: 1364

(See, Mizanul I’tidal, vol. 3 pg. 113 and Majma’uz Zawaid, vol. 10 pg. 52. Also see Faydul Qadir, vol. 1 pg. 232)

Although this narration is very weak and should not be quoted, there are numerous narrations which encourage loving the Arabs. These narrations when combined gain strength and prove that we are commanded to love the Arabs. Infact ‘Allamah ‘Iraqi (rahimahullah) has authored a booklet on the topic of loving the Arabs.

(Refer: Al Maqasidul Hasanah, Hadith: 31 and Kashful Khafa, vol. 1 pg. 48)

And Allah Ta’ala Knows best.

Verified by: Moulana Muhammad Abasoomar
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#40 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 12:45

Off topic but proves the point:

Halalified YT Audio

STUPIDITY PERSONAFIED:

1. We observe the moon monthly and send the data but upto the Courts to decide!
  2. Ummul Qura Calender is for "worldly affairs" but used for 13th, 14th and 15th fasting every month!
  3. We need precision in worldly affairs but it is not required in Shariah! Ajeeb....

Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#41 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 12:57
And life goes on ........
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#42 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 13:08
Wow, calm down guys. Can't we all agree, that exempting anyone from justified criticism due to their ethnicity is ridicilous?
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#43 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 13:19
True Life wrote:
View original post

Sounds reasonable and agreeable but...online dialogues are at times, not.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#44 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 13:25
Muadh_Khan wrote:
Arab Sisters have proposed to be my 2nd wife and I have been called upon by Maulanas and Hazrats and honoured (and blessed) that an Arab wants to be my second wife :P ofcourse I don't say anyting out of respect...

Now ur 'Hazrat' effect is out in the open Sir.. ;-) .. while we lesser mortals posses no such Tasarruf.. so quit hiding & admit being a Hazrat..
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#45 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 13:26

Sulaiman84 wrote:
View original post

Arab Worship amongst Indian/Pakistanees is so shocking the response needs to equaly shock the people! My words are deliberately inflammatory, shocking, insulting to provoke a reaction.

Jump to page: