Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Arabs are beyond criticisms!

Jump to page:

You have contributed 4.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2014 17:59
السلام عليكم

I think you may have come across some people who venerate Arabs to the extent that when anything is mentioned about Saudi's corrupted activities (without using abusive words), they start behaving in the way as if they are sitting beside a raging inferno! Why? "Rasul (saw) forbade to speak ill of Arabs! They are Rasul's (saw) people!" When trying to explain that it was a constructive criticism based on the real information, they stand up saying "once Mawlana XYZ strictly refrained us from criticizing Arabs. We'll talk later." (gesture says further discussion might take away Imaan). My encounters were with Tablighees who stay several kilometres away from internet. They never watch plight of Syrians, massacre of Palestinians and Saudi's silence (plus cooperation with Kuffar).

By the way, how to simply refute the claim that it's Haram to condemn crimes committed by Arabs? It's better if someone can post relevant Ahadith and fatwa from 'Ulama.

PS: 1. Please keep the effort of Tableegh away from discussion.

2. This thread is not talking about each and every Arab, rather those who are violating Shari'ah in the way that is harmful for the Ummah.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
India
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2014 18:06
Plz don't drag TJ people in this issue. What they're doing is much better than this discussion regarding what's happening around the globe.

+4 -0Like x 3Winner x 1
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2014 18:15
Arfatzafar wrote:
View original post

Sorry but it's too relevant because I always stay around them and I listen it only from these people.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2014 18:39
Brother black turban.. Yes I have came across this too and wanted to knoe this Masala correctly.. Please don't bring TJ into this.. I hope we can discuss generally.. And that won't be wrong since I heard this from a non TJian.. Although I have respect and love for the Arabs still their israaf and strange acts frustrate me much..
No post ratings
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2014 18:53

User notification

Please stick to the title's topic. Start another thread to discuss off topic matters.

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2014 19:10
Respected brother What's off topic in my post..?
No post ratings
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2014 19:34
muslim11 wrote:
View original post

Please don't get me wrong, sister. My notification was for them who intend to discuss TJ instead of Arab issue.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2014 19:37
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2014 20:07
When I was in hajj, we came across many arrogant asians, they would boast because they could speak Arabic etc. The point they kept making was also that the Arabs are something else. To the anger one of our companions (who incidentally is a senior TJ) would remind them of the arrogance of Abu Jahal and explain to them that it made no difference to us wether we are Arabs or not, it's the Deen and what's in the heart that Allah looked at.

Khair, we are after all the Ajam! The dumb ones as opposed to the Arabs, the linguistic clever ones.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2014 20:28
When I first read the opening post, the following hadith came to mind...

Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه reported that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said:

"Allah does not look at your appearances or your financial status, but He looks at your hearts and your actions." 

(Al-Bukhari)
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2014 20:51
From the Prophet's last sermon (saw)

Quote:
.....All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black, nor a black has any superiority over a white- except by piety and good action.....
+2 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2014 21:02
Think it's more accurate to say 'Arab leaders' and not Arabs in general, as is mentioned in the jamiat ulama link. Their leaders, the majority of them at least are linked with batil and have sold the oppressed Arabs and Muslims out long time ago...

Btw, blackturban how are you these days? :-)
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2014 22:54

There are 2 mistakes being made here:

1. To think that to criticise is to DISRESPECT! This is false whether you are criticising Arabs or Non-Arabs
  2. Equating today's MixnMatch Arabs with Haramain or Islam or Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam).

Just prayed Maghrib in an Arab Mosque and this is what happened:

1. The Muadhin had crescent shaped (instead of Beard). His underwear was visible while he was calling Adhan (and wrong Tajweed) in both Iqamah and Adhan
  2. Imam had think crescent shaped (instead of Beard)
  3. He had Pants hanging below his feet, yes I said BELOW his feet!
  4. His underwear was showing when he went into Sujood
  5. His Tajweed was ABSOLUTELY wrong!
  6. In both Rakaat of Maghrib he made serious mistakes and mixed 5 Surahs up in 2! The reason I didn't correct it because he had at least 3 verses correct!
  7. Youtube the Eid Salah (less then a month ago) in UAE and Imam goes from one Surah to a self-invented 2nd Surah. The Royal family and whole Mosque is behind them and nobody corrects!

You have be to an IDIOT to think that this cannot be criticised!

Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) ordered the Non-Muslims to be expelled from Jazeeratul-Arab. there is ZERO DOUBT about the authenticity of this Hadeeth. The Saudi Royal family INVITED Non-Muslims instead of EXPELLING them.

You have be to a MORON to think that this cannot be criticised!

Paraiz Musharraf MUREDRED little children at Jamia Hafsa and bombed them!  Imam of Haram made Dua for this killer!

You have be to a STUPID to think that this cannot be criticised!

Gerenal Sisi removed the 1st Hafidh of Qur'aan (in centuries) and a ruler who prayed Salatul-Faj'r with Jamaat. Imam of Haram gave a Fatwa that Dr Morsi was a Terrorist and Saudees awarded Sisi the highest civilian order of their country

You have be to a IMBECILE to think that this cannot be criticised!

+7 -0Like x 4Winner x 3
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 18th August 2014 23:01
Jews believe that they are the chosen people of God but Islam has NO such commandment.
Brahmans believe that they are the chosen people of God but Islam has NO such commandment.

Because our people (are mostly Indian/Pakistani) they have inherited these Moronic ideas where a girl cannot marry this caste or that caste and pants hanging, underwear showing, Muslim murdering Arabs cannot be criticized.

We have Arabs in the West (Sisters specially) who have hangups about themselves (think of themselves as superior). When I was single a Sister was interested in marrying me and said "I am an Arab and you are Pakistani but Alhumdolillah..."

I said bluntly, "Have you ever considered that you are a NOBODY in Deen and Dunya and what makes you think that I will EVEN consider marrying you?"

There is no place for Racism in Islam!

I am Sorry for being harsh but all this cheeses me off! I am a Muslim not a Jew!!!

We have had an in depth discussions about Kufu with Shaykh (Mufti) Zubair Dudha (HA) and Shaykh (Mufti) Tosir Miah (HA) because we have Arab, Pakistani and Gujrati born Muslim Sisters refusing to marry Reverts because they think that they are somehow superior!

Its just NON-NENSE!

All these Sisters have no claim except for the Ethnicity they are born in and they think that they are God's gift to the man they are marrying and can demand Super-high Me'hr because of their genes :P
+5 -0Like x 3Agree x 1Winner x 2
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 01:27
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

Spot on. People I'm talking about, make these two major mistakes you've stated above.

However, how many Ahadith are there actually about virtues of Arabs? Is there any such command not to speak anything negative about them?

How to academically refute such claim that "Rasul (saw) forbade to speak ill of his countrymen."?

Please note that these people know those practising Arabs who come with Jamaat for Tableegh and don't know much about Arab world except "something wrong is happening there". They've no idea what Saudi king is doing or history of the Sauds. UK is a cosmopolitan country, so I don't think people there think in that way. But here in south Asia this idea is widespread.
No post ratings

Jump to page: