Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

Arabs are beyond criticisms!

Jump to page:

You have contributed 4.0% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
To appreciate this topic, click 'Appreciate Topic' on the right.
Rank Image
World Of Allah
Brother
#46 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 13:39
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

So true, to the extent that people joke about it themselves with pride.

Quote:
A man from India, a man from Iran, and a man from Arabia are on a plane. The pilot runs to them and says they're carrying too much weight, they have to throw something out each, or they'll fall and perish the tyranny of the sea. So the Indian guy says "cool, I'll through out this 'amba (pickled peppers), we've got plenty of them back home." He throws out the 'amba. The Iranian man then says "ok I'll throw out this rug I bought, we have lots of rugs in Iran." He throws out the rug. Then the Arab man throws out the Indian and says "we have plenty of Indians back home".

They've degraded themselves.
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#47 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 13:44
I just realized Iam of Arab descent.. dare u criticize me ever colonel sahab..! :-)
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#48 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 13:53

dr76 wrote:
View original post

We love every ounce of association and any link with our Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) but any violation of Islam and oppression of Muslims, abuse of Islam and we will react

Arab or Gujrati, don't really care :P

+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 1
#49 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 15:06
Please to refrain from seena-ba-seena info. on any sect/race especially about Islam/Muslims. TJ differs from place to place and with time too so generalized comment on TJ fallible while specific is Infallible!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#50 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 15:43
mumin.mohammed wrote:
View original post

Erm, what again does this thread have got to do with TJ being (in)fallible? I only seen a neo-Deo asking for dalil which could come close to your "seena-ba-seena" statement!
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#51 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 15:52
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I can't agree with that approach, uncle. Desis do wrong by exceeding the limits of praise and respect for Arabs while the Arabs do wrong by treating them low. With respect to our Deen in relation to fulfilling the rights of those who have iman, it ain't correct to take that approach of, "they do wrong so we'll do wrong" to make a point.
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#52 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 15:59

Sulaiman84 wrote:
View original post

Desis have put Arabs on that pedestal!

In old Madina to this day you have properties built by Nizam of Hyderabad and millions donated to Arabs.

1. Oil arrived
  2. Arabs got money and got arrogant
  3. Desis exploited the situation by bigging them up

The Ahl-e-Hadeeth movement is one fine example of buttering Saudees, originally in 1930's and 1940's you have books of Ahl-e-Hadeeth denouncing and refuting Najdi Dawah.

Vast number of Arabs in Indian sub-continent are economic migrants and not migrants of pedigree, lineage or knowledge; although some are so when we talk about "Indian Arabs" who are they? These are Arabs who migrated to India to better their lives economically and to get away from Tatars or Ottomans.

This is neither a dig at Dr76 Saheb nor saying that there is anything wrong with trying to better oneself...

No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#53 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 16:11
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

I'm aware of some of those things, uncle. But what's that gotta do with, 'we will do wrong because they do wrong'?
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#54 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 16:35
No post ratings
Rank Image
Germany
Brother
#55 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 16:55
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post
Just on a side note: If anyone thinks this is a single incident, he should visit the Musallah at any Arab airport of his choice. It's a mess... and they don't even hesitate to lead a Jama'ah!
+0 -0Agree x 1
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#56 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 18:02
Sulaiman84 wrote:
View original post

Hafiz saheb, they (I mean Arab leaders and their assistants, supporters) are doing certainly wrong, but here we are doing nothing wrong by condemning their evil activities. I can't see any slander, abusive words which are forbidden by Shari'ah. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#57 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 19:41
Black Turban wrote:
View original post

Bhai,

At least on this forum, I don't think, إن شاء الله anyone here would disagree or dispute that they are doing wrong, as it's clear as day what they're doing. The majority of Muslim rulers around the world also fit that description.

I guess the point of difference is how does one go about making the necessary amr bil ma'roof and nahi 'anil munkar and islah of Deen in the situation we're in....

If you could change the title of the thread to 'Arab Leaders' instead, it would make things much clearer.

+1 -0Like x 1Agree x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#58 [Permalink] Posted on 19th August 2014 21:49
Muadh_Khan wrote:
View original post

The migration of Arabs to Indian subcontinent from the times of Sahabah..Taba'een and later on till recent 100- 200 years (Hadhrami migrations to Hyderabad) was for three reasons..

1. To spread the word of Allah سبحانه وتعالى . we have many Mashaikh who died on strange lands just to spread the message of Islam..

2. Fleeing persecution.. eg. from tyrants like Hajjaj bin Yousuf who tormented the Ahle bait.. and from chaos where war broke.. tartars etc..

3. For trade.

while Hadhrami migrations to Hyderabad at the turn of the century was to fill the military ranks of the Nizam who raised an army of Yemeni soldiers, known as chaush.

This may find u interesting.. (u might have gone through the thread, posting for others)

Yes the people loved & respected them for the deen they brought.. and for the sake of attachment with Rasoolullah (saw)

wa Assalam..
+3 -0
#59 [Permalink] Posted on 21st August 2014 11:12
What is the funniest however is how Arabs demean subcontinental muslims and look up to western and particularly caucasian people of non-Islamic bakground. An Arab gets very anxious and tries very hard to please caucasian western people because of inferiority complex. I was told this very clearly by my close friends living in UAE and Saudia. This is what makes me hold those kind of Arabs in very low regard. I like western people myself for things like science, medicine, smartness and teamwork but alhamdulillah when it comes to brothers in Islam they should be treated better if not equally.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#60 [Permalink] Posted on 21st August 2014 11:54
Sulaiman84 wrote:
View original post

I do understand what you mean. I'm not changing the thread title because it's not only about Arab leaders. To get idea of my point just think about a hypothetical situation.

You are sitting in Baridhara DOHS Masjid with some people, discussing the importance of Tableegh. To emphasize on the need of going out in the path of Allaah, you are describing degeneration of the Ummah. You are giving example of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Malaysia etc etc. Audience is listening eagerly, sometimes sharing their own experience. When you start talking about Arab countries, the old worker of Tableegh sitting beside you halts you immediately and narrates from Moulana XYZ that it's forbidden to speak ill of Arabs, Moulana Saad has said this and that etc. When you try to explain on which context you are saying these, he quotes some incorrect Ahadith. Consequently

- You've been proven a fool in front of audience.

- Audience gets the idea that in Islam Arabs are beyond any criticism.

Now please tell me have I made any mistake in understanding?
No post ratings

Jump to page: