This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
I don't understand this situation. I remember reading somewhere that you are a Revert and now we know that your mother speaks about Hadeeth and you understand Urdu.
"Also when you posted the Fatwa of Mufti AS Desai, you left your name in the reply, which clearly shows that the name is of Pakistani origin."
Do you mind clarifying the matter if you are a Revert or born Muslim?
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
We apologise but you have been denied access to report posts in this thread. This could be due to excessively reporting posts and not understanding our forum rules. For assistance or information, please use the forum help thread to request more information. Jazakallah