nor I want to understand.
Now please write their names. It's too much on this forum.


No idea what you are talking about, at all!
The purpose of your thread is not to have "Muslim vs Muslim" debates and now look at your aggression towards me, unless I have done something to have left Islam (Astaghfirullah) isn't this a fine example from yourself how not to act on what you preach? :P
Even if I am disrespectful towards Deobandi Akabir (which I am factually not but in your eyes 100% guilty) then has that made me leave Islam in your eyes that I don't even deserve the courtesy to be treated as a "Muslim" which you seem to be suggesting, here?
You have made my point in a spectacular manner so Jazakallahu Khayran






. We, Muqallids know what's wrong in that slander. Now compare this with some Mureeds who are attached to their Shaykh's opinions strongly. Indeed their strong reliance on Shaykh make them believe that what he states is the strongest opinion or most suitable for them. This is why they reject other opinions (even if those are stronger).
This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
Please wait...