Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
abu mohammed, samah, Arslan., Maria al-Qibtiyya, Taalibah, dr76
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#1 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2014 21:08
السلام عليكم

I've taken the post below from another thread to allow discussion on this topic.

Sufi::
"How shaytaan deceives these buzurgs through dreams is aother story. They claim that rasoolullah came and told them to do this and that. I have a doubt its not rasoolullah sallAllahu alaihi wasallam and inshaAllah i will prove it. These dreams are accepted at face value without even asking any details.inshaAllah ill post what sahaba and ibn e sireen and some ulama said about someone who claimed to see rasoolullah sallAllahu alaihi wasallam in dreams."

How can you have doubts ? Please post your proof bearing in the mind the two ahadith below.

Narrated Anas: The Prophet (saw) said, "Whoever has seen me in a dream, then no doubt, he has seen me, for Satan cannot imitate my shape. [Sahih Bukhari -Book #87, Hadith #123]

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: I heard the Prophet (saw) say: "Whoever sees me in a dream will see me when he is awake; the Shaytaan cannot take my shape." (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6592; Muslim, 2266)

Walahu'Alam

report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#2 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2014 21:26
What about tahirul qadri and his claim?
No post ratings
#3 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2014 21:56
Wa alaikum assalam,

Long time indeed. I wanted to thank you for introducing me to the stronglifts program. I think it was u and today i was thinking of saying jazakAllah to u. It has helped me in more ways than u can think.

الدال علي الخير كفاعله

Back to topic,ill tell u a brief intro to what happened. I always took this hadith like everyone understands it but something happened that changed my view. Theres a gumrah peer who has a huge following of ulama and muftis (deobandi authentic muftis). So one of the peers of this silsila had a mureed. This mureed saw a dream of rasoolullah sallAllaahu alaihi wasallam saying salam to this shaikh. The shaikh took it as a authentication of all his wrong beliefs and wrong doings. I was aware of this shaikh's batil.

When i found out about this dream, i started thinking how is it possibe? Why would rasoolAllah sall Allaahu alaihi wasallam say salam to this batil shaikh. It got me thinking. Then this hadith came up. I pondered on the wordings and it hit me, it says, whoever sees ME sees ME because shaytan cannot take my form (huliya).

So i thought it says about form, image, shakal, huliya, it doesnt say that shaytan cannot come in another form and pretend to be rasoolAllah sallAllahu alaihi wasallam. So i contacted the mureed and asked him, what was the huliya mubarak you saw rasoolAllah sallAllahu alaihi wasallam in? He said well i dont remember clear but white beard and face full of noor. I said describe the face a little bit please? He said i dont remember! So i asked him, do you believe this dream to be true? He said i dont know. I asked hqazrat and hazrat said its true no questions asked.

Then i told the mureed, bhai hadith says this.. rasoolAllah's beard was black with a little white hair, it was never white. How do you know who it was? If shaytan can come to shaikh abdul qadir jilani and say im Allah, why cant he come in another form and say im rasoolAllah?

Mureed said, well what you are saying makes sense. He said i saw this dream 3-4 times. I asked do u remember the shakal? He said no, just white beard and noor.... so i said to him how do we know who it was? He said it was a feeling it was rasoolAllah sallAllahu alaihi wasallam. I said bhai, feelings are not enough esp when salam is being said to a gumrah shaikh. (This shaikh is a khalifah of an authentic buzurg).

After a few days, this mureed sent me a book about seeing rasoolAllah sallAllahu alaihi wasallam. He said it mentions the exact same thing you said. When someone came to sahabaand said i saw rasoolAllah, they would ask, describe his huliya. If it wasnt liek that they would say you havent seen him.

And it was related that if someone came to ibn e seereen ra ( the most authentic mu'abbir of dream) and say ive seen rasoolAllah, he would ask the person to describe the huliya. If it wasnt the same as mentioned in ahadith he would say you havent seen rasoolAllah sallAllahu alaihi wasallam.

The book also had references of some kibaar ulama who had the same view that even if one hair was diffrent in the dream from reality they wouldn't accept the dream.

Another big alim says that hadith says, if anyone sees me he sees me because shaytan cant take my form. So it says my form. It doesnt say Shaytan cannot make another form, come asa buzurg and say im rasoolallah. He also said shaytaan can put his voice.

Thats the story. InshaAllah ill send you the scan of the book soon. Some ulama hold a different view but this view matches the view of sahaba and ibn e seereen ra.

So now, what do u think happens in these times of fitnahs? Shaytan comes in any form of a buzurg and say im rasoolullah, dont go to jihad. Shaytaan takes form of a buzurg comes in dream and say syrian mujahideen are rapists, theyre not from me.

Whats the criteria? The hadith - cannot take my form/image!!!

When i showed the reference to the batil peer he started - you this you that, you do this you do that.. same as you see some people adopt that attitude to brush away the truth :-)

I said okay im zani sharab kababi.. leave that aside, i make tobah from all my sins, answer what im showing you . No answer - death threats :-) then some mureeds got my number and again threats...

JazakAllah once again for stronglifts. U cant imagine how its helping me n others......
+0 -0Like x 1Disagree x 2
#4 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2014 22:12
Add one point, if its against shariat. Not always. If its general do this do that it can be anything.

You'll see today 'buzurgs' waiting for dreams to do something. They take ijazah from rasoolullah sallAllahu alaihi wasallam before taking a step. Does it make any sense.

What i wrote there doesnt match the dreams. So rasoolullah sall Allahu alaihi wadallam always teach them that they should adopt hikmat, they shpuld not support mujahideen, dont go on jihad, dont put burden and difficulties on your self, and in his life he's getting his beloved uncle sayyidina hamza radhiAllahu unhu shaheed?

Does it make any sense?

An alim here made a bayan after the denmark cartoons, the bayan is available on youtube. A person saw rasool Allah sallAllahu alaihi wasallam in dream and he was sad or crying, he said.., dont i have any haq on my ummat? Meri ummat pe mera koi haq nahi?

There is a 'salafi' imam here who is expert int abeer ur ruyaa. Whenever someone tells him ive seen rasoolAllah sallAllahu alaihi wasallam, his first question is 'describe the huliya mubarak'.
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#5 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2014 22:39
sufi wrote:
View original post

Interesting, these were my silent thoughts for years. I pondered over this when fools started making claims and I knew that there is something we're missing and I always thought of it the way you've mentioned it.

Nowadays we get youths who go to ulama and say they recited durood for so and so and have seen the prophet (saw) in their dreams. Then the Shaykh gets his status raised too!
No post ratings
#6 [Permalink] Posted on 1st May 2014 22:39
Another thing i just remembered, wheni pointed out to the batil peer about this, waAllah il adheem, his answer was same... (he knew about my dream from some mureed), same answer, same taunt.. oh so your dream was correct :-)

Sorry dr76, cant help but notice the similarity :-)
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#7 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2014 00:11
A classic example of the bogus dreams.

Lies about a dream falsely attributed to the Watchman of the Prophet's tomb

Question
I recieved this email and was wondering how much truth is behind it. I would be grateful if you could clarify this matter. Shukran. May Allah bless you. This is a letter from Saudi Arabia and addressed to all the muslims. These are the words of Sheikh AHMED, the WATCHMAN of the Prophet MOHAMMED's MOSQUE(PBUH).
On Friday night after reciting the HOLY QURAN, SHEIK AHMED slept and saw the HOLY Prophet(PBUH) in his dream.
The Prophet (PBUH) said to him " Sheik Ahmed, this Friday about six thousand (6,000) people Died but none of them went to heaven.
The women do not follow what their husbands tell them anymore.
The believers who have money do not help the poor. people do not perform their pilgrimage as it has been prescribed. The Muslims do not say their prayers regularly, let alone how it is supposed to be. Sheik Ahmed, tell the Muslims that this letter comes from you. They are to produce more copies of this letter and give to other Muslims so that it can be spread and get to all the Muslims in this world.
Anyone who produces this and spreads it to other Muslims will see it indeed (Will see the REWARD). The Prophet (PBUH) will count a person to Paradise along with his children. The Muslims who receives this letter and refuses to disperse it among other Muslims will not see benediction (INSHALLAH).
Those who are indebted must write. Allah in his ! infinite mercies will send help to pay his debt."
I, Sheik AHMED, if what I said is a lie, may be Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) not send his divine benediction to me. Dear Muslim brothers and sisters, you must follow the religion the way Prophet (PBUH) honored it, like the divine revelation it is. Ask for forgiveness, fast every Monday.
Produce 20 copies of this letter and spread it to all Muslims Anyone who does the until all Muslims get a copy, will INSHALLAH, see the opening of the Prophet (PBUH) success will follow. He will see the things he had never seen before. This is not a letter to be kept. It must be dispersed in quantities.
A man called Klavern, got this letter and gave it to his secretary to produce 20 copies and dispersed them. After some days, he saw more doors of opportunities opening up for him.
Another person named Abdul-Salam got it and forgot it in the drawer of his office and after a certain time he lost his job. He later remembered the letter and went and produced 20 copies which were distributed and within (5) days he got employed and is in a higher position than what he had before.
Another man called Balemanthan received it and he thought it was something useless and treated it without respect or courtesy.
He tore the letter and within none (9) days he died.
I am appealing to anyone who comes across this letter to kindly circulate it in large volume.
HANKS.. MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU.".

Answer
Praise be to Allaah.  
Shaykh 'Abd al-'Azeez ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: 

We have heard of this false letter many times for many years; it spreads among the people from time to time and has become widespread among the common folk. Its wording varies, but the writer says that he has seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in a dream and he gave him this message to pass on... This fabricator makes many claims in his letter that are obvious lies and blatantly false. I have drawn attention to it in the past, and have explained to people that it is obviously false. When I looked at this latest version I hesitated to write about it, because it is obviously false and because the fabricator has the great audacity to tell such lies. I did not think that its falseness would trick anyone who has the least insight or common sense. 

But many brothers have told me that this letter has deceived many people, and they have circulated it amongst themselves, and some of them have believed it. Because of that I thought that people like me should write about it, so as explain that it is false and that it is a fabrication against the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), so that no one will be deceived by it. Anyone with knowledge and faith, or a sound nature and common sense who studies this letter will realize that it is a lie and a fabrication in many ways. 

I asked one of the relatives of Shaykh Ahmad to whom this lie is attributed about this letter, and he told me that it is falsely attributed to Shaykh Ahmad, and he never said this at all. The Shaykh Ahmad mentioned here died a while ago. Even if we assume that this Shaykh Ahmad or someone greater than him claimed to have seen the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in a dream or whilst awake, and he gave him this advice, we would know for certain that he was lying, or that the one who said that to him was the Shaytaan, and not the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), for many reasons, including the following: 

The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would not say anything but that which is the truth, either during his life or after his death. This letter clearly goes against his sharee'ah in many ways - as we shall see below. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) may be seen in a dream, and the one who sees him in his true form has indeed seen him, because the Shaytaan cannot appear in his form, as it says in the saheeh hadeeth. But it all depends on the faith, sincerity, good character, accuracy, religious commitment and trustworthiness of the one who claims to have seen him, and whether he saw the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in his true form or in some other form. If there is a hadeeth that was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who supposedly said it during his lifetime, but it is not transmitted by trustworthy men of good character, it cannot be accepted or used as evidence; or it is transmitted by trustworthy and accurate narrators, but it goes against a report narrated by stronger narrators and cannot possibly be reconciled with that more accurate and more trustworthy report, then one of them is abrogated and cannot be followed, and the second one abrogates it and is to be followed wherever possible and when its conditions are met. If that is not possible and they cannot be reconciled, then the report which is less reliable should be rejected. The ruling in this case is that it is odd (shaadhdh) and should not be followed. So how about a letter whose author, who supposedly narrated it from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), is unknown and it is not known whether he is trustworthy or not? In this case it should be rejected and no attention should be paid to it, even if it contains nothing that goes against sharee'ah, so how about if the letter contains many things that indicate that it is false and that it is falsely attributed to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and it includes rulings [?] that Allaah has not permitted? The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever attributes words to me that I did not say, let him take his place in Hell." End quote. 

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan wrote an article about this letter, warning against it, which was published in al-Da'wah magazine, issue no. 1082, in which he said: 

This fabricated letter is old. It appeared in Egypt more than eighty years ago, and the scholars refuted it and ruled it to be false, and they pointed out the lies and falsehoods it contains. One of the scholars was Shaykh Muhammad Rasheed Rida, who said in his refutation of this letter: 

We answered this question in 1322 AH, and we remember that we have seen something like this letter many times from when we were learning how to read and write until now. All of them are attributed to a man called Shaykh Ahmad, the Watchman of the Prophet's Tomb. The letter is definitely false, and no one who has had the faintest whiff of knowledge and religion would dispute that. Rather it is only the simple-minded among the illiterate masses who believe it. 

Then he refuted it at length, refuting each fabrication contained in the letter. Moreover this letter has been warmly accepted by some of the ignorant, and they started to print it and distribute it, because they were influenced by the promises and warnings contained therein, because this immoral person who composed it said that whoever makes x number of copies and distributes it will get what he wants, and if he is a sinner Allaah will forgive him, and if he is employed he will be promoted, and if he is in debt his debt will be paid off, and whoever disbelieves it will be humiliated and such and such bad consequences will come to him. When some of the ignorant read this, they are affected by it and they go ahead and distribute it out of fear and greed. 

The scholars have stated that this letter is false and they have warned people against distributing it and believing in it. These scholars include Shaykh 'Abd al-'Azeez ibn Baaz, who refuted it in an excellent article and pointed out the lies and deception that it contains. This letter is false for a number of reasons: 

Firstly:

the rulings of Islam, the promises and warnings, and information about what the future holds are all matters that can only be proven through revelation from Allaah to His Messenger. Revelation came to an end when the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) died, after Allaah had perfected the religion through him. We have inherited the Qur'aan and Sunnah which are sufficient to guide us. As for dreams and visions, they do not prove anything, because most of them are the fabrications of the devils, aimed at leading people astray from their religion. The fabricators of this letter promise those who believe in it that they will enter Paradise and that their needs will be met and they will be relieved of distress, and they warn those who disbelieve in it that they will go to Hell and be humiliated. This is prescribing a new religion and telling lies against Allaah - we seek refuge with Allaah from that. 

Secondly:

The fabricator of this letter makes it greater than the Qur'aan, because one who copies the Qur'aan and sends it from one country to another will not get the reward which this liar says the one who distributes this letter will get; and the one who does not copy the Qur'aan and send it from one country to another will not be denied the intercession of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) if he is a believer - so how can the believer be denied intercession if he does not copy this letter and send it from one country to another as this fabricator says? 

Thirdly:

This letter makes a claim to have knowledge of the unseen, as it says in it: "this Friday about six thousand (6,000) people Died but none of them went to heaven". This is a claim to have knowledge of the unseen which no one knows except Allaah, for He is the One Who knows how many people die in Islam and how many die in kufr. Whoever claims to have knowledge of the unseen is a kaafir who disbelieves in Allaah. 

Fourthly:

Reward and punishment in this world and in the Hereafter can only be proven by a text from the Book of Allaah or the Sunnah of His Messenger. This fabricator says that those who believe in this letter will be rewarded and those who disbelieve in it and do not distribute it will be punished. Allaah has proven it to be a lie - praise be to Allaah - because many Muslims have disbelieved in it and believed it to be a forgery, and nothing but good has happened to them, whilst those who believed in it and distributed it have been met with nothing but disappointment and loss. 

Moreover this fabricator wants to make the masses and the ignorant believe in this letter, so he swears an oath by Allaah repeatedly, that he is sincere and that his letter is true, and that if he is lying, may he exit this world following a religion other than Islam. He wants to make a show of loving Islam and hating sin and evil, so that people will think well of him and believe him. 

This is part of his evil scheming, and indeed of his stupidity and ignorance. Swearing and making repeated oaths does not indicate that everyone who does so is sincere. Many liars swear oaths in order to deceive the people. Iblees swore to our parents [Adam and Hawwa - peace be upon them],  

"Verily, I am one of the sincere well-wishers for you both"

[ al-A'raaf 7:21 - interpretation of the meaning].  

And Allaah said to His Prophet (interpretation of the meaning):  

"And (O Muhammad) obey you not everyone Hallaaf Maheen (the one who swears much and is a liar or is worthless)"

[al-Qalam 68:10].  

Allaah tells us that the hypocrites swear when telling lies, and they do that knowingly, as He says of them (interpretation of the meaning): 

"they will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good. Allaah bears witness that they are certainly liars"

[al-Tawbah 9:107] 

Does this ignorant fool think that if he fabricates lies against Allaah and His Messenger in this letter and swears at the end of it, that the Muslims will believe him and accept his words? No way! As for his making a show of feeling proud of Islam and being pained by evil deeds, this is a kind of statement which is aimed at making people think well of him and accept what he says, but he does not realize that the accursed Pharaoh made a show of being sincere and kind to his people when he said, preventing them from following Moosa (peace be upon him), 

"I fear that he may change your religion, or that he may cause mischief to appear in the land"

[Ghaafir 40:26 - interpretation of the meaning] 

Not everyone who appears to be offering advice and to be proud of Islam is sincere. The warnings against evil and sin that are narrated in the Qur'aan and Sunnah, and their descriptions of the resulting punishments are sufficient for those who have faith. 

Perhaps someone may ask, what is the goal of the author of this letter? What is the motive that made him fabricate it and distribute it? 

The answer is that his goal is to mislead people away from the Book of their Lord and the Sunnah of their Prophet, and towards myths and false stories. If they believe him in this and it becomes widely accepted among them, then he will invent more and more for them, so that they will be distracted by that from the Qur'aan and Sunnah, then it will be easy to introduce more false ideas to them and change their beliefs. For so long as the Muslims adhere to the Book of their Lord and the Sunnah of their Prophet, those who seek to misguide them will never be able to divert them away from their religion, but if they forsake the Qur'aan and Sunnah, and believe in myths and stories and devilish dreams, it will be easy for any misleader and heretic to lead them astray. There may be secret kaafir organizations behind this, who are working to distribute these fabrications in order to lead the Muslims astray from their religion. This is indicated by the fact that this myth has been around for a century, and it is unlikely that its inventor is still alive. So if there were not someone working to distribute it after his death, it would not have appeared. So beware, O Muslims, of believing in these fabrications. Do not distribute them amongst yourselves, and ask the scholars about anything that you do not understand. 

The enemies of Allaah and His Messenger among the kaafirs, hypocrites and devils of the jinn and mankind are always trying to lead people astray from the true religion and make them follow false religions; to lead them astray from the path that leads to Paradise and make them follow the path that leads to Hell, from following the Messengers to following the devils and those who lead people astray. So they used to distort the laws of the Prophets and alter the Books that were revealed to the Messengers, as they did with the Tawraat (Torah) and Injeel (Gospel). When Allaah sent the Seal of the Prophets - Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) - and revealed to him the Holy Qur'aan and the straight path, He guaranteed to preserve the Qur'aan and protect it from being changed and altered. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 

"Verily, We, it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur'aan) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption)"

[al-Hijr 15:9] 

"Falsehood cannot come to it from before it or behind it, (it is) sent down by the All‑Wise, Worthy of all praise"

[Fussilat 41:42] 

And He protected the Sunnah of His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) from the lies of the liars by means of the keen efforts of the trustworthy scholars who preserved it and transmitted it, and eliminated the fabrications of the liars who tried to interfere with it. So they set out guidelines and principles by means of which the saheeh (sound) hadeeths could be distinguished from false hadeeths, and they compiled the saheeh hadeeths and protected them, and they listed the false hadeeths and fought them and warned people against them. Because the enemies of Allaah and His Messenger were unable to introduce false ideas into the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger, they resorted to attempting to divert the people away from the Qur'aan and Sunnah and distract them with false stories and alleged dreams, filled with false promises and warnings which may tempt and deceive those who are weak in faith and ignorant, and lead many of them into shirk and heresy and innovation in the name of religion, worship and asceticism, following these myths. 

The way of these deviants is not based on the Qur'aan and Sunnah, rather it is based on false stories and so-called dreams. So they go astray from true guidance and forsake the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Messenger, and pay heed to the whispers of the Shaytaan. This is the recompense of the one who turns away from the Qur'aan and Sunnah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): 

"And whosoever turns away blindly from the remembrance of the Most Gracious (Allaah) (i.e. this Qur'aan and worship of Allaah), We appoint for him Shaytaan (Satan ‑ devil) to be a Qareen (a companion) to him.

And verily, they (Satans / devils) hinder them from the path (of Allaah), but they think that they are guided aright!"

[al-Zukhruf 43:36] 

So fear Allaah, O slaves of Allaah, and adhere to the Book of your Lord and the Sunnah of your Prophet, and beware of false ideas propagated by the enemies of Islam. 

May Allaah help us all to adhere to the Qur'aan and Sunnah. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon His family and companions.

islamqa.info/en/31833
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#8 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2014 00:23
And a not so classic example but in my opinion a very poor response.

Seeing the prophet (saw) in a dream with a small beard

Tafseer Raheemi

Question:

I would be very grateful if you could kindly shed some light on a dream I had recently. Some time ago I took my mother out shopping, in order to make her happy with me, I told her that I would buy her whatever she wanted and that I would take her out afterwards to any restaurant she wanted to go to, and I did as I had said. That night in a dream I saw a man with small eyes and a small beard, I said to myself in the dream 'I thought he had larger eyes' - I was surprised because I was convinced I was looking at Rasulallah Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam, but not in the way he has been described then i saw the same man standing with normal larger eyes and a handsome face in a dark place at a little distance from me, he didn't look directly at me but he was looking in my direction and he was neither sad nor happy, also, it only lasted a few moments. My question is whether this is a true vision of Rasulallah Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam or not and any other significance the dream has.

At present I do not have a beard but do intend to grow one soon, I pray my Namaz and also send durood upon Rasulallah Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam.

Answer:
When a person sees the Prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam in a dream then he has really seen the Prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam regardless of condition and state.

The Prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam has said

عن أبي هريرة، عن النبي قال: تسموا باسمي ولا تكتنوا بكنيتي، ومن رآني في المنام فقد رآني حقا، فإن الشيطان لا يتمثل في صورتي، ومن كذب علي متعمدا فليتبوأ مقعده من النار- رواه البخاري

(Translation) Hazrat Abu Hurairah رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْه Narrated: The Prophet said, "Name yourselves with my name (use my name) but do not name yourselves with my Kunya name (i.e., Abul Qâsim). And whoever sees me in a dream then surely he has seen me, for Shaytan cannot impersonate me. And whoever tells a lie against me intentionally, then let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire." (Al-Bukhari)

Many a times when a person sees someone from a distance, it is possible that he falters in the details and description. Similarly when we se a dream, we could make a mistake in minute details. So don't worry about the small eyes.

The point you mentioned regarding seeing Prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam with a small beard, many a times when a person sees the Prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam in an unusual form, is in reality an indication towards the persons own shortcomings.
In your case, it is indicating that you should keep a beard as you have mentioned that you intend to keep one.

Stay firm on your intention of keeping a beard and try to be punctual of the sunnah. Also continue serving your mother as it is a very important part of our religion and this, along with her duas, will benefit you in this world and the hereafter.

islamqa.org/hanafi/tafseer-raheemi/51998
+1 -0Like x 1
Rank Image
London
Brother
#9 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2014 00:24
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

I personally see this interpretation as an insult, Allahu alum.
+0 -0Disagree x 1
#10 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2014 02:17
This post has been reported. It could be due to breaking rules or something as simple as bad use of bbcodes which breaks the page format. We will attend to this soon.
No post ratings
#11 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2014 07:22
Quote:
The point you mentioned regarding seeing Prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam with a small beard, many a times when a person sees the Prophet Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam in an unusual form, is in reality an indication towards the persons own shortcomings.

السلام عليكم

I above statement seems to be right.

Because I have seen our beloved Prophet (saw) in 3 different dreams over a span of few years and I m not a good Muslim. In all of them his face was not clear, but his presence was clear. There was no doubt the person was Prophet Muhammad (saw). The 3 dreams were interpreted 3 different persons known to interpret dreams. One of them was Shaykh Yunus patel (rahimahullah).

In 2 of the dreams his face wasn't clear, in the 3rd dream I could see his beard but not the facial features. But none of the interpreters said it wasn't the Prophet (saw). As per the dream interpretations, 2 of them were warnings for me. May Allah Ta'ala forgive my sins.

Those who have seen the Prophet (saw) in their dreams will know about this. Whatever form he comes in, his(saw) presence will be felt and there won't be any doubt about his identity in ones dreams. As per the hadith the Shaytaan cannot impersonate the Prophet (saw) in any way. As for the different forms that the Prophet (saw) appears in, I have heard that the ulema say that its the reflection of the state of the dream as per the following hadith-

it has been narrated that The Prophet (saw) said: "Each one of you serves as a mirror to his brother. Hence, if you see any fault in your brother, eliminate it." [Tirmidhi]

Also one more thing there have been instances that people having dreams where the Prophet(saw) says someone to do haram things. That is actually interpreted as a form of scolding. Just like parents scolding children who do not obey, the parents might say 'don't study if you don't want to'. But they actually mean the opposite.
+0 -0Winner x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#12 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2014 07:26
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

Why in the world is that an insult?
I think there is a thread in sf about this, where it is mentioned that Rasoolullah (saw) appears in many forms in dreams, all of it has its own interpretations.

I m really surprised that you went into a conclusion so fast!

Edit: I ve heard that even bad people see Rasoolullah (saw) in their dreams. Seeing Rasoolullah(saw) in ones dream is not proof of piety of that person.
+1 -0Winner x 1
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#13 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2014 09:10
abu mohammed wrote:
View original post

brother abu muhammad please do not fall for the wahabi propoganda. They hardly believe in anything i.e. tabaruk but they keep the najdi heritage of their kings alive. Seeing Rasulullah sallahualahiwasalam is haq. Also how is the interpretation an insult. Bhai sit down with mufti faruq desai and discuss these questions bro.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#14 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2014 09:16
Shall insha Allah Post the views of Hazrat Shah Abdul Aziz Muhaddith Dehlvi رحمة الله عليه and others on this issue..

wa Assalam..
No post ratings
Rank Image
UK
Brother
#15 [Permalink] Posted on 2nd May 2014 09:44

Asslamo Allaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

The whole issue can be summarised in 2 lines as per Shaykh (Mufti) Taqi Usmani (HA):

1. Shaytaan cannot take the form of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) in a dream and that is conclusive. If anybody is denying, dismissing, trivialising the seeing of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) then he/she is a heretic!
  2. Shaytaan can however mess with the recollection of that dream or the interpretation and so whatever is conformance with the Shariah we accept and whatever is not, we reject.

1 & 2 are 2 separate matters. Hazrat (Syed) Maulana Taliban Saheb (HA) has as usual confused 2 separate matters and bunged them into one.

The Fatwa of islam-qa is hocus-pocus because they have erected a false straw-man and then are destroying their own straw-man!

No post ratings

Jump to page: