No I think its just like any other big city...People are disconnected. Rest of UK Muslims usually live close in neighborhoods like Ghettos
You have contributed 0.0% of this topic




Nothing to do with me Hazrat. Most Pakistanees in UK are Kashmirees, Pushtuns or Punjabees and all 3 of these groups don't hold back when it comes to Guests and Feeding.
I was in Jamaat once and I helped a Pushtun drug addict and when I went to the Markaz next time he placed a HUGE CHICKEN in front of me and said "Only I can eat it"...I was deeply embarrased as there were other Ulamah and elders there and I tried to share it and he said, "I bought it for you so why are you giving it away!"
Simple minded brother but it shows the nature of Pushtuns.
The Punjabees and Kashmirees will feed the guest the Guest is dead!


A particular case is being considered by British Government so I can't say much on the issue although I know the details very well.
The point which none of you are addressing is what kind of men/families will send their women folks half way across the world to fend for themselves? There are Sisters who are assisting many young Pakistani girls who have come over UK and the questions which always come up are:
Many of these girls are not academically gifted
Many of these girls are not proficient in English language
Many of these girls are not particularly bright (socially) and street-wise
Many of these girls are not particularly clued up on British Immigration Policies and Procedures
Many of these girls are not in high profile British Universities but in private institues which are money making scams (as warned by British Government) repeatedly
Why are their families sending them to UK (without Mehram)?
The answer is GREED
The answer is BRITISH PASSPORT
I deal with a lot of problems on behalf of our local Mosque and other Masajid and Ulamah in UK so believe me a lot of times I have to interact with such cases (personally) and I am just amazed! Some of these girls marry (anybody and everybody) just to stay in UK or to get a passport. One case which I was helping me, this girl said on the phone, "Br...I don't care if I am divorced but I want my £300.00 of Mehr money and I am not going to give my Jewellary back to him. She then added when I go back to Pakistan nobody knows that I was married in UK so doesn't matter"
She said those words in clean, clear Urdu.

This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
Please wait...