I agree with you on this point that shaytaan is more likely to interefere in private communication. My issue is not that it is more to do with people joking around with the opposite gender on the forum and other such things.


Then you are taking the mantle of Saudi Government! Wherever there is human interaction there will be problems.
The fundamental point which you had to concede is that public forums (when run with safeguards) are more secure in Gender interactions then email which Sister Maria needs to be come to terms with
Now lets get to your point. When interacting with Ghair-Mehrams even in real life there will be occasions when funny things will happen and spontaneously someone will laugh or smile, this is different to deliberate flirting!
When you analyse the society of Nabi (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) there was necessary interaction between men and women (with Purdah and safeguards) but what was clearly avoided was 2 fundamental matters:
So in my humble opinion Islamic forums (with properly approved and implemented) safeguards and granting anonymity to (Sisters) is the right way forward for Islamic interaction (not emails) and that is why I am a vocal support for Sunniforum and saddened by its decline because it gave a chance for Sisters like Maria to interact with Ulama and others (under guidance) instead of firing random emails every 30 seconds.
I hope that you get my drift.
I would rather have my daughter interact with Maulana Yasin (HA) or Shaykh (Mufti) Abu Hajira (HA) in front of all you reather then her sending emails (whether public or private) and Sister Maria's idea that Muftees have higher level of Taqwa (etc) even someone like you won't agree with!
What would you have your daughter do? Spend time on Sunniforum or watch youtube, visit other forums or fire emails?






This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
Please wait...