


The speech is very disorganised and not clear but this is the important passage!
Minutes 19:30: We invited Imam of Haram (HA) to India and kept him on my disposal during visits to Darul-uloom Deoband and other places and thwarted the Salafees. In Lucknow a Salafi objected to Tassawuff and I broke his back. We will not tolerate this putting down of Tassawuff and I wanted to state that Sufiya are on Haq!
Minutes 21:20: Imam of Makkah is an innocent individual and we did not let him present the views of Saudi Government and whereever he went we presented (our) views. Thousands are listening to our views and not his. He was unable to say even one sentence in favour of Saudi Government.
Minutes 21:56: Ofcourse I said my own, I am saying it (admitting it) I am saying that I took the Imam on my disposal, I am proving it! He was unable to propagate his Agenda and we will do this again! Maybe the Saudees are angry at us for that. They robbed us they killed our brothers and we didn't let them air (their agenda) here in India. They killed 9.000 of our brothers and it didn't bother them
If you are not aware then what can we do? We are open and blatant against them (Saudia)!
This is his stance basically he is saying that he will not tolerate Salafi Agenda being peddled in India and he makes no apology for it.



This cannot be undone and I am sure it will be greatly appreciated.
Please wait...