Forum Menu - Click/Swipe to open

A Miracle Called YOU.

You have contributed 5.6% of this topic

Appreciate
Topic Appreciation
AishaZaynap, abu mohammed, Arslan., Maria al-Qibtiyya, Yasin, Naqshband66, Taalibah, the fake shaykh
1 guest appreciates this topic.
Rank Image
Unspecified
Sister
#31 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd September 2014 19:42
Quote:
“We don’t know how this is happening. But, she can feel my emotions and read my thoughts,” said Nandana’s mother, Sandhya.

How creepy... may Allah save us all from ever having intruders read our minds.

I'd be interested in knowing whats the islaamic perspective (if any) on telepathy. According to certain professionals, its something which can be developed. There are even courses offered to teach you how to gain telepathic powers...
report post quote code quick quote reply
No post ratings
Rank Image
London
Brother
#32 [Permalink] Posted on 23rd September 2014 20:01
mmb786 wrote:
View original post

I would.be a pessimist and say, "Welcome to the world of Jinns"
No post ratings
Rank Image
Bangladesh
Brother
#33 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2014 05:20
mmb786 wrote:
View original post

Rest assured, Allaah سبحانه وتعالى is always reading your mind.
No post ratings
Rank Image
Unspecified
Unspecified
#34 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2014 07:04
Assalamu alaykum

I had heard this from TJ bayan.

I Request Doctors here to shed some light on this.

1. Our body is embedded with a spirit level. So when we wake up from sleep or from unconscious state; this sensor sends message to brain the posture of our body, are we sleeping, sitting or standing?

2. We have temperature measurement sensors.

3. We have hundreds of small organs spread over our body, No scientist has yet discovered their uses.

List continues.

Rabbana Maa Khalqta haaza baatila subhanaka faqina azaabannaar.
+2 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
Unspecified
Brother
#35 [Permalink] Posted on 24th September 2014 09:36
+3 -0Like x 2
Rank Image
London
Brother
#36 [Permalink] Posted on 22nd January 2016 18:15
The brain can store more than the internet!

The human brain might be able to hold 10 times more information than had previously been thought, and we can store information roughly equivalent with the entire internet.

The findings also help show why the brain is quite so efficient. It only uses about 20 watts of continuous power — about as much as a very dim light bulb.

The information could help scientists build new fast and efficient computers, as well as allowing them to learn far more about how the human brain works.

Scientists have used new techniques to study the computing power of the brain — and found that it is far more than we had previously thought.

“We discovered the key to unlocking the design principle for how hippocampal neurons function with low energy but high computation power,” said Terry Sejnowski, Salk professor and co-senior author of the paper, which was published in eLife. “Our new measurements of the brain's memory capacity increase conservative estimates by a factor of 10 to at least a petabyte, in the same ballpark as the World Wide Web.”

The electrical and chemical activity that flows through the brain does through synpases. Those had to be reconstructed so that scientists could study how the parts of the brain connect to each other, and what size the synapses are.

By plugging in the new size of the synapses to an algorithm, the researchers found that there are far more categories of synapses than had been thought, meaning that far more information could be stored.

The independent.
+2 -0